KU Degree PG Exams Fee due dates 2020 (Kakatiya University Degree, PG Exam fee dates): KU Degree Exams Fee due dates 2020, KU PG Exams Fee due dates 2020, KUONLINE PG Degree Exam fee dates 2020.
All the Post Graduate Students or non-professional courses, Heads of Departments (HoDs), Chairpersons, Board of Studies (BoS), Principals of the Colleges concerned under Kakatiya University jurisdiction are hereby informed that the last dates for payment of examination fee and online processing and submission of applications are extended as detailed below in respect of III- Semester examinations of M.Com, M.Com (FA), M.Com(CA), M.Com (B & I) M.A. (Hindi, English, Telugu, Sanskrit, Sociology, Pol.Sci, Pub.Adm, History, Economics, Gender Studies), MTM, MSW, MHRM, MCJ, M.Sc (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Geology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Psychology & M.Sc (Computer Science)
KU has notified for information to all the candidates pursuing of I, II and III years Backlog of B.A./B.B.M./B.Com./B.Sc/B.Voc/PDC/B.A(L) and BCA II/I & III/I Semester courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the Supplementary Examinations to be held in the month of November/December 2020, that the last dates for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms at their respective colleges are as shown below:
1. Without late fee 7. 02-11-2019
2. With a late fee of. 50/- 7. 06-11-2019
FEE DATES ARE EXTENDED AS BELOW
|Payment of Fee||As per Notification Last date for payment of exam fee by the Candidates||Extended date for payment of exam fee by the Candidates||Last Date for preparation & submission of Consolidated DDs, forms & NRs by the Principals|
|Without late fee||02-11-2019||04-11-2019||05-11-2019|
|With a late fee of Rs. 250/-||06-11-2019||07-11-2019||08-11-2019|
FEE-EXTENSION SCHEDULE OF B.A./B.B.A./B.Com./B.Sc/B.A (L)/ BCA (CBCS).
I and III Semester Examinations 2020
With reference to the previous notification for the payment of the Examination Fee for I year I Semester (Regular/Backlog candidates) and II years I Semester Examinations, 2020 2020 candidates of B.A./B.B.A./B.Com./B.Sc/B.A(L)/BCA courses for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Forms has been extended and modified as shown below.
IT MAY PLEASE BE NOTED THAT THE APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER DUE DATES.
1. All the other rules and instructions are same as of the earlier notification. 2. This notification is available on website
1. B.A.(General)/B.Com (General)
For 3 or more papers I Year:550/- II Year:550/- III Year:550/-
Upto 2 papers I Year:450/- II Year:450/- III Year:450/-
2. B.A (Tourism) For 3 or more papers I Year:550/- II Year:550/- III Year:650/-
Upto 2 papers I Year:450/- II Year:450/- III Year:450/-
3. B. Voc (Information Technology)
B. Voc (Travel and Tourism)
For 6 or more papers I Year:800/- II Year:800/- —
Upto 5 papers I Year:600/- II Year:600/- —
4. B.A.(Comp.)/ B.B.M./ B.Com.(Comp.)/ B.Sc. &
(For 3 or more papers) I Year:650/- II Year:650/- III Year:650/-
Upto 2 papers I Year:550/- II Year:550/- III Year:550/-
5. PRE-DEGREE COURSE
For 3 or more papers I Year:400/- II Year:400/-
Up to 2 papers I Year:300/- II Year:300/-
Improvement for each paper I Year:200/- II Year:200/-
6. B.A (LANGUAGES)
For 3 or more papers (Without Prac.) I Year:530/- II Year:530/- III Year:530/-
For 3 or more papers (With Prac. I Year:630/- II Year:630/- III Year:630/-
Up to 2 papers (Without Prac.) I Year:430/- II Year:430/- III Year:430/-
Up to 2 papers (With Prac.) I Year:530/- II Year:530/- III Year:530/-
Improvement for each paper I Year:250/- II Year:250/- III Year:250/-
7. B.C.A ( Regular/ Ex candidates) above 3 Papers
II / I & III / I Semester I Year:820/- II Year:820/-
8. B.C.A (Ex. candidates) up to 3 Papers
II / I & III / I Semester I Year:600/-II Year: III Year:600/-
9. B.A/ B.B.M/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.Voc/ BCA.
Improvement for each paper I Year:300/- II Year:300/- III Year:300/-
Instruction to Students
1. In case of late registration and submission a separate penalty for each year should be remitted.
2. The Principals are requested to register the student enrollment through online only. The website address is www.kuonline.co.in.
3. Only single application form should be used by each candidate irrespective of the year/years for which he/she desires to register as Ex./Improvement candidate.
4. Application form(s) will not be accepted directly from any candidate or from the Principal after the due date.
5. The students can obtain application forms from their respective colleges.
6. Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Therefore, the candidates should confirm their eligibility by going through the rules and before the remittance of examination fee.
7. In case of transfer of students from one college to the other, transfer orders should be enclosed with Nominal Rolls.
8. The date of Commencement of Examinations and the detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.
Guidelines for Principals
1. The application forms may be obtained from the kuonline.co.in.
2. Following is the schedule for submission of forms and nominal rolls.
3. The application forms should be submitted as per the above schedule for without late fee and with a late fee separately in time without fail, otherwise penalty . 5000/- on the total application forms will be imposed.
4. Application forms should be submitted along with
i. 2 hard copies of online generated nominal rolls.
ii. No dues certificate from the Academic Branch, KU.
iii. No dues certificate from Dean, College Development Council, KU.
iv. No dues certificate from Dean, Academic Affairs, KU.
5. The candidates with late fee of . 250/- should be directed to remit the examination fee and late fee directly in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Exams A/c. KU”. Fee remitted in other modes and applications sent after the prescribed dates will not be accepted under any circumstances and will summarily be rejected. Late fee ( .250/-) forms should be submitted to the Controller of Examinations on or before 17-09-2018 along with generated nominal rolls.
6. Every application must possess a receipt of payment issued by the college towards examination fee collected from the candidate, (Except late fee of . 250 /- forms) failing which it will not be accepted.
7. Application forms should be scrutinized and signed by the Academic Coordinator of the college in accordance with the guidelines and instructions issued and should be tied separately in chronological order. Applications of not eligible candidates are liable for rejection at any stage whenever they are detected. For this, the University will not be held responsible in any manner.
8. Payment of fee must be in the form of consolidated Demand Draft Course–Wise only. Any other mode of payment is not accepted.
9. The application forms of the candidates who have put in the required percentage of attendance only to be forwarded to the University.
10. Application forms will not be accepted from the colleges after 08-11-2019.
11. The details of the Faculty should be uploaded online and generated hard copy should be submitted to the Examination Branch if it is not submitted so far in this academic year.www.kuonline.co.in
Subject: FEE STRUCTURE 2020 2020 – Under-Graduate (NP) I Year, II Year and III Year I Semester courses – Payment of fees by the students studying in affiliated colleges to the University – Regarding. Ref: KU Letter No. 1262/B2/ Acad./2013, dated 18/10/2013.
I am to inform you that the following is the fee prescribed by the University for Under-Graduate (NP) I, II and III Year I Semester courses for the academic year 2020 2020 offered in the Affiliated Colleges to be collected from each of the students/payable by the Affiliated Colleges to the University vide KU letter cited:
Fee Structure For Under-graduate (NP) I Year, II Year and III Year I Semester Courses Payable By The Students Studying In Affiliated Colleges To The University
1. Registration Fee:
Rs. 80/- (80% of Rs.100/-) per candidate registered to B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./BBM/B.A. (OL)/PDC I year courses at the time of admission
Rs. 320/- (80% of Rs.400/-) per candidate registered to B.C.A. I Year courses at the time of admission
2. Processing Fee:
Rs. 300/- per candidate registered to B.A.IB.Com.lB.Sc.lB.C.A. /BBM/B.A. (OL)/PDC I year courses at the time of admission
3. Student Recognition Fee for I, II and III Year Courses
B.A. (OL)/PDC Courses Rs. 200/- per candidate per annum
B.A./B.Com. Courses Rs. 300/- per candidate per annum
B.A. (Computers)/ B.Com. (Computers)/B. Com. (Vocational) /B.Sc. / B.B.M. courses: Rs. 400/- per candidate per annum
B.C.A. course: Rs. 500/ – per candidate per annum
4. Student Welfare Fund for I, II and III Year Courses : Rs. 50/- per candidate per annum
5. Inter University Tournament Fee for I, II and III Year Courses: Rs. 60/- per candidate per annum
The Nominal rolls of the Students of your College for Under Graduate 1 Year and II Year I Semester University Examinations will be accepted by the Examination Branch, only after the clearance from the Academic Branch, the Academic Audit, and the College Development Council, KU.
Hence, you are requested to arrange to remit the fees as stated above through Demand Drafts payable at the State Bank of Hyderabad, KU Branch, Warangal, The Demand Drafts have to be submitted at the Offices mentioned below along with the copies of:
i. Group-wise and year-wise ceiling strength
ii. Recent affiliation letter from the University
Demand Drafts to be drawn in favour of
S. No. 1 to 4: ONE SINGLE CONSOLIDATED D.D., in favour of the Registrar Income Ale. 11837, Kakativa Universitv, Warangaltto be submitted in the O/o the Dean, Academic Audit, KU)
S. No. 5: ONE SINGLE D.D., in favour of the Secretary, KU Sports Board, Ale No. 11510, Kakatiya University, Warangal (to be submitted in the O/o the Dean, Academic Audit, KU)
*Further, you are requested to clear the old dues, if any. Please cooperate with the University by remitting the payments to the University on time and avoid inconvenience to the students appearing for University Examinations.