Kurnool MPEO Posts in Horticulture Department: Kurnool MPEO Posts 2020, Multi-Purpose Extension Officer positions Horticulture Department, Kurnool District has given a notification for the recruitment of Multipurpose Extension Officer (Horticulture) Positions on Contract Basis.
Multipurpose Extension Officer (Horticulture): 89 Posts
Qualification: B.Sc.(Horticulture)/ B.Sc.(Agriculture)/ Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders/ Ordinary B.Sc./ M.Sc., with Horticulture as one of the Optional Subjects.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2020.
How to Apply: Duly completed application should be sent to the below address by Post or in Person.
List of Documents:
Attested Xerox copies of the following certificates should be enclosed.
1. Date of Birth (S.S.C. Certificate)
2. Pass Certificate of B.Sc.,(Ag)., /B.Sc (Horticulture)/ Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders. Ordinary B.Sc/MSc with Horticulture as one of the optional subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.
3. MARKS TRANSCRIPTS (Marks Lists)
4. Local Candidates (4th to 10th Study Certificates)
5. Nativity / Caste certificates (Issued by Tahsildar)
Address: Assistant Director of Horticulture, Room No. 121, District Collectorate, Kurnool.
Last date for submission of application is 23-12-2020