KU SDLCE BEd & BEd Additional Methodology Admissions: School of Distance Learning and Continuous Education, Kakatiya University Warangal will issue the B.Ed and B.Ed Additional Methodology Admission Notification 2023 in the month of July 2023. This notification for admission into B.Ed( Distance Mode) and B.Ed Additional Methodology programmes for Inservice Teachers for the academic year 2022-2023. For more details are available at http://www.sdlceku.co.in.
Eligibility: (1) Inservice Teachers with Two years of Regular service as on 30.04.2022; and
(2) Passed B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. and presently working in Govt./Aided/MPP/ZPP/ Recognised Schools in A.P. (3) SDLCE, Kakatiya University, will admit only those candidates who are working in schools located in the Telangana Region.
|Name of the details||KU SDLCE B.Ed Admissions|
|Title||KU SDLCE BEd & BEd Additional Methodology Admissions 2023|
|Subject||KU SDLCE will issue the B.Ed and B.Ed Additional Methodology Admission Notification 2023|
Note: Admission will be based on Length of Service as entered in Service Register. Submission of the Service Register at the time of Counselling is compulsory, failing which no admission will be considered.
Programme Names: B.Ed (Distance Mode) and B.Ed Additional Methodology(Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Social Studies, Biological Sciences, English, Telugu, Hindi and Urdu)
Fee details: B.Ed. (Distance Mode) the course fee is Rs. 20,000/- for all category of Candidates. KU SDLCE BEd & BEd Additional Methodology Admissions
KUSDLCE will invite the applications from the eligible In-service Teachers for admission into B.Ed Programmes.
How to Apply: The Prospectus-cum-Application form can be downloaded from the web portal. Filled in application form along with a challan (from SBH, SDLCE Br.)/a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn from SBI/SBH/Andhra Bank in favour of “The Director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal payable at SBH, KU Br., Hanamkonda,” should be submitted to The Director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal – 506 009. on all working days between 10.30 a.m.and 5-00 p.m.
Admission procedure: i) The Admission Procedure shall be made on the basis of the service of seniority to the extent of the sanctioned intake of 500 seats and the usual reservation policy of the Govt. A.P. will be followed. ii) The candidates to be admitted in each methodology (subject) is prescribed by the rules of Universities/Government from time to time. The admissions into the four methodologies shall be as follows:
VI. Methodology Code No Percent
a) Mathematics Methodology (MS) : 01 30%
b) Physical Sciences Methodology (PS): 02 15%
c) Biological Sciences Methodology (BS) : 03 25%
d) Social Studies Methodology (SS): 04 30%
Important Dates (Tentative):
The download of Application Forms from
Last Date for Submission of Applications
Tentative Admission Counselling Dates:
Physical Science (all categories):
Mathematics (all categories)
Biological Science (all categories)
A) Social Studies (all categories)
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission: Candidates called for admission must present in person and submit all the ORIGINAL certificates listed below, along with two sets of Xerox copies.
1. Degree Certificate (or Provisional Certificate if Degree Certificates is not yet issued as per rules of qualifying examination)
2. Memorandum of Marks (Part-1 and Part-11) of the qualifying degree examination.
3. Two years experience certificate (as per Para-IV-(3) and No-objection Certificate from the employer.
4. Proof of Local / Non-Local candidates, according to rules in force. Those who have studied Intermediate and Degree courses as regular students need to submit only the bonafide certificates from colleges they have studied Intermediate and Degree courses. In case, there is a break in the four consecutive years preceding the qualifying examination, the candidates must submit a bonafide certificate of 9th and 10th class (in addition to the above certificates on the lines of the specimen given in Annexure-II) Non-local candidates should submit
i). a residence certificate for 10 years either of the parents from M.R.O. or
ii) employee certificate from the employer in term of clause II b,c,d, or e of Annexure -1
5. Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for S.C/S.T./B.C., candidates as per G.O.M.S. No. 58 Social Welfare (J) Department dated 12-5-1997
6. Prescribed Fee.
7. Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied and Migration Certificate in case of the candidates studied in other than Kakatiya University jurisdiction.
For more details, the candidates may visit: www.sdlceku.co.in