Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana, KVPY Admit Card 2022 or KVPY Aptitude Test Admit Card 2022 has been released by Indian Institute of Science, IISc Bengaluru. Candidates who have registered for the Fellowship, can download the admit card now from http://kvpy.iisc.ac.in. The KVPY entrance examination 2022 is being held to give admission to students for Bachelors, Masters, and integrated degree fellowship programmes in the field of science.
KVPY Admit Card 2022 is a mandatory and important document for exam day. This document will have all the important details related to the exam like timings, venue, exam day guidelines and so on. Candidates must carry it to the exam hall along with a valid identity proof. Those who will clear this round will then be called for the Interview round. Check below the important dates and how to download the admit card.
The application process for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2022 scholarship programme has begun on its KVPY Web Portal. Interested candidates can apply at the official website of KVPY- kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. The examination for KVPY will be organised by the Indian Institute Of Science (IISc), Bangalore. KVPY National Fellowships for Students Interested in Research Careers.
- Now, KVPY exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 22, 2022 at various centers across India.
- KVPY, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana application process ended on September 6.
- KVPY Aptitude Test Admit Card for KVPY Fellowship Exam for the scholarship programme.
The selection of students is done on the basis of their performance in the aptitude test and interview round. The selection process is screened by the committee of IISc.
|Name of the admit card||KVPY Admit Card 2022|
|Title||Download KVPY Admit Card 2022|
|Subject||IISc Bengaluru released KVPY Aptitude Test Admit Card 2022|
|Exam Date||May 22, 2022|
|Admit Card||KVPY Admit Card|
- For candidates who qualify the exam, the fellowship will be activated only if they pursue an undergraduate course in basic science subjects and secure a minimum of 60% marks in the class 12 board exams.
- Class 11 candidates who qualify the exam will be invited for the National Science (Vijyoshi) Camp during the interim period of one year before the completion of their class 12 exams.
- The KVPY is a national level scholarship programme up to Pre-Ph.D level. The candidates will be selected through an aptitude test and an interview. The exam for the scholarship will be conducted on the above said date, as per the official schedule and the admit card for the same will be available from the first week of November.
- Selection of the students is made from those studying in Class 11 to first-year of any undergraduate Program in Basic Sciences having an aptitude for scientific research.
Scholarship: A scholarship is a grant of money to help defray the cost of schooling.
Fellowship: A fellowship is a grant, usually given to support an academic while performing research in a specified field, but sometimes to artists, and sometimes with stipulated duties
IISc Bangalore is all set to conduct Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) test on 09-01-2022. The issuance of KVPY exam admit card will begin in the 3rd week of January, on the official website. KVPY fellowship is a very popular fellowship program among class 11 and 12 students, due to which the competition in the exam is always stiff.
KVPY Aptitude Test Exam Date:
The aptitude test for selection to the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) will be conducted in both the languages of Hindi and English on May 22, 2022 at various centres across the nation. Students currently enrolled in class 11 and class 12 in science subjects and have secured at least 75% in the Class 10 exam in science and mathematics subjects are eligible to appear in the exam. The students who are in the first year of undergraduate course can also apply for the same.
Eligibility criteria for KVPY Aptitude Test: Students enrolled for class 11 or class 12 with science subjects and gained 75 per cent marks (65 per cent for SC/ ST/ PWD) of aggregate in science and mathematics in class 10 board exams are eligible. The scholarship for the stream will be activated only when students will take admission in UG courses in Basic Science and have to score minimum 60 per cent (50 per cent for SC/ST/PWD) of aggregate in science subjects in class 12 as well as in the first year of the undergraduate course.
Application Fee for KVPY Aptitude Test: The application fees for the general candidates is Rs 1000 and for reserved category candidates the same Rs 500.
How to Apply for KVPY 2022
- Candidates can apply from the official website – kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
- Fill personal and academic details, choose the exam centre and upload the scanned images and the required documents
- Candidates have to pay the application fees and can take a print copy of the application form and payment details for further reference.
Selection Procedure: a. Aptitude Test: After scrutiny of application forms and meeting the eligibility criteria for various streams, all eligible students will be called for aptitude test conducted both in Hindi and English at different centers across the country.
b. Interview: Based on the performance in the aptitude test, short-listed students will be asked to appear for an interview which is the final stage of the selection procedure.
How to Download KVPY Aptitude Test Admit Card?
The IISc Bangalore would be released the admit card for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) exam. Students who had registered to appear for the exam can download the admit card for the aptitude test from the website by logging in to their application portal at KVPY website. Details regarding Examination venue and seat number will be available in the admit card
- Visit the kvpy.iisc.ernet.in website
Students who have registered for the examination can visit the official site of KVPY aptitude test, kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
- Click on the download admit card link
Once you reach the official website, click on the link that reads, 'Download KVPY Admit Card' On the Homepage.
- Enter login details
After click on the link, you can reach the admit card downloading web page, in this page, enter your User Id and Password and then click on login.
- Download Admit Card
After clicking on the login link, your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download and print a copy for exam day and future references.
Candidates must remember to check all the details on KVPY Admit Card 2022. In case of any discrepancy, they must report it to the exam conducting body. KVPY Aptitude Test will be conducted throughout the country across various exam centres. Students who are planning to join or are already enrolled in basic science courses which also include B.Sc, B.Math., Integrated M.Sc., M.S, B.S, and B.Stat, appear for the fellowship.
KVPY Aptitude Test will be held online
- East: Patna (Bihar), Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi (Jharkhand), Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela (Orissa), Naharlagun (Arunachal Pradesh), Guwahati, Tezpur (Assam), Shillong (Meghalaya), Agartala (Tripura), Asansol, Burdwan, Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri (West Bengal)
- North: Chandigarh (Chandigarh), Delhi (Delhi-NCR), Ambala, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra (Haryana), Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir), Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala (Punjab), Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar (Rajasthan), Agra, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh), Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- South: Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chikkamangaluru, Davanagere, Dharwad, Haliyal, Hassan, Hubballi, Kalburagi, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udupi (Karnataka), Hyderabad (Telangana), Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur (Kerala), Puducherry (Puducherry), Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem (Tamil Nadu)
- West: Panaji (Goa), Ahamedabad, Anand, Rajkot, Vadodra (Gujarat), Amaravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane (Maharashtra), Bilaspur, Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Bhopal, Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
- To screen eligible students and conduct aptitude tests across the country, special committees are set up at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc).
- After screening students based on the aptitude test, shortlisted students are called for the final round which is the interview.
- To make it to the fellowship, marks obtained in the aptitude test and the interview is considered.
- Selected KVPY fellows are also provided with contingency grants and fellowships up to pre-Ph.D. level, along with summer camps organized in prestigious research and educational institutions in India.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a government-funded national fellowship programme that aims to promote science education and to motivate students to choose a career in basic sciences courses and research.
- KVPY Fellowship programme: KVPY offers fellowship to students with a grant of up to Rs.20,000 to graduate students and Rs.28,000 to postgraduate students. The monthly stipend for graduate students is Rs.5000 and for postgraduate students is Rs.7000.
- SA stream is for Class 11 Science students. They must have a minimum of 80 percent marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science Subjects in Class 10 board examination.
- The fellowship of the students selected under this stream gets activated only when they join an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences (BSc/BS/BStat/BMath/Int. MSc/MS) after passing Class 12 within 2 years of passing Class 10.
- SX steam is for Class 12 Science students aspiring to join an undergraduate program in Basic Sciences (BSc/BS/BStat/BMath/Int MSc/MS) the next year.
- Students applying for the SX steam must secure of 80 percent marks in aggregate in maths and PCB in the Class 10 board examination and a minimum of 60 percent marks in PCB in the Class 12 board exams.
- SB stream is for undergraduate students enrolled in the 1st year of (BSc/BS/BStat/BMath/Int MSc/MS).
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|