KVS Admissions 2020 Registrations Start from July 20 and submit KVS Admission Online application form on Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan HQ Web Poral – ‘kvsangathan.nic.in’ or ‘kvs.gov.in’
However, the application process for admission in Class I, Class II, Class XI will begin soon it web portal. The registration process will be through online mode and not offline. The process of registration commenced on 20-07-2020 for admissions.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will close down the offline application process for Class 1 to Class 11 admission for the year 2020-21. Parents who want to register their child for the KVS Admission 2020 for Class 1 to Class 11 can do it by visiting the nearest KVS.
The online application submission process will end as per the schedule. KVS has issued a notice regarding the registration process for admission from Class 1 to Class 11.
For Class 1:
- Registrations: 20.07.2020 to 07.08.2020
- Result: 11/08/2020
- Last date of admission for all classes: 15/09/2020
For Class 2:
- Registrations: 20/07/2020 to 25/07/2020
- Result: 29/07/2020
- Admissions: 30/07/2020 to 07/08/2020
- Last date of admission for all classes: 15/09/2020
- For KV students:
- Registration for admission in class XI: Within a week of declaration of class X results
- Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI: Within two weeks of declaration of class X results
- Last date of admission for all classes: 15/09/2020.
- Non-KV students:
- Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies): After the admissions of KV students in class X
The documents needed for the registration process are- a digital photograph of the child seeking for admission, scanned copy of child’s birth certificate, details of government certificate for EWS category.
There are around 1200 KVs in the country and around 25% of seats are reserved for children belonging to economically weaker section and socially backward families under the Right to Education (RTE) Act, 2009. For more related details, candidates can check the official notice given above.
Interested candidates can apply at kvsonlineadmission web portal. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will release merit list for admissions to class 1 and the list for admission to class 2 to class 10 will release soon.
The calculation of age for admission will be as on March 31, 2020. The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of differently-abled children, according to the official notification.
KVS admissions 2020: Documents required
a. Valid mobile number with Indian SIM card,
b. Valid email address,
c. Digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB),
d. A scan of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB),
e. Details of government certificate in case you are applying under the economically weak section,
f. Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
KVS Admissions 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will be started its registration process from July 20. The registration process will end on August 07. Candidates can apply online through KVS official website at kvsangathan.nic.in
Method of admission: Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class I to XI and the admission may be granted based on Priority category system. If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota.
The students who are interested in taking admissions in KVs, can apply online through the official KV admission website – kvsonlineadmission.in.
KVS Admission 2020 Selection list: The first admission list will be announced as per its schedule. The candidates who find place in the merit list have to complete the admission process. There is a total of 1137 Kendriya Vidalayas across the country. The students will be shortlisted as per the priority category.
KVS Admission 2020: List of documents required
Self-attested downloaded registration form with recent passport size photograph of the student pasted on it
1. Original Date of Birth certificate for verification
2. Original SC/ST/OBC (non creamy) certificate for verification
3. Transfer certificate (if applicable)
Self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
a. Certificate of Date of Birth
b. Residence Proof
c. Service Proof (if applicable)
d. Appointment letter (if applicable)
e. Latest Pay Slip (if applicable)
f. Caste certificate in the name of child (if applicable)
g. Disability certificate of child (if applicable)
Various Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) across the country have released the first list of Class 1 KVs admission on the respective websites.
Steps to fill KVS Admissions online application form 2020 for Class 1:
- Visit the official website, kvsangathan.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the moving link ‘online registration for admission to..’
- A pop box might open, click ok
- You will be redirected to a new page: kvs.gov.in.
- Step 5: Click on new registration
- Step 6: Click on back to instructions, read carefully, check the box and click on proceed
- Step 7: Start filling the form and click the register
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details