Machine Allowance to Copyists in Judicial Department: Government of AP, ALLOWANCES – Revision of Pay Scales – Recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2015 on Machine Allowance to the Copyists in the Judicial Department where Government has not supplied Computers / Photo Copying Machine – Orders – Issued. GO.Ms.No.154 Dated: 11-12-2015;
1. G.O.Ms.No.109, Finance (FW.TA) Department, dt: 7-4-2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dt: 30-04-2015.
The government has issued orders in the reference first read above, to continue Mechanic Allowance at the same rate of Rs.100/- per month to the copyists, as for the recommendation of PRC, 2010.
2. In the Government order second read above, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2015 orders were issued for implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government employees.
3. The Pay Revision Commission, 2015 recommended the revised rate of Rs.150/- per month to the Copyists in the Judicial Department where Government have not supplied Computers / Photo Copying Machines to them and it shall cease from the day on which Computers / Photo Copying Machine are provided by Government.
4. The government has accepted the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, 2015 and hereby order to revise the Machine Allowance at the rate of Rs.150/- per month to the Copyists in the Judicial Department where the Government has not supplied Typewriter / Computers / Photo Copying Machine to them. It is also ordered that this allowance shall cease from the month subsequent to the month in which the Typewriter / Computer / Photo Copying Machine is provided by Government.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01-12-2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances will be issued separately
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details