Mahabubnagar Group IV & Non-Group Posts Recruitment, Government of Telangana State, Office of the Collector, Mahabubnagar District has issued Physically Handicapped Group IV and Non-Group IV Backlog posts Notification on 31st March 2023 earmarked for Physically Handicapped in various department in Mahabubnagar District.
For the Physically Handicapped Group – IV posts and Non-Group IV posts appointment: applications are invited from the eligible Candidates through online mode from Mahabubnagar District web portal from April 2023. With necessary proof of documents in the annexure as given below.
Details of vacancies of the posts:
Mahabubnagar Group IV & Non-Group Posts Recruitment.
A) Group – IV Posts:
Junior Assistant: No.of vacancies(03)
Eligibility: Pass in Degree recognized by any university, Computer knowledge essential. Selected candidates must pass in office automation Software conducted by the recruiting agency.
Typists: No.of vacancies(08),
Eligibility: degree pass from any recognized university, typewriting Telugu & English higher grade pass, pass in typewriting Telugu and English lower grade. Computer knowledge essential. Selected candidates must pass office automation software conducted by the recruiting agency.
Lab Technician Grade-II: 03 posts
L.D. Steno: 01 post
Tracer: 01 post
MCHA: 05 posts
Lab Technician Grade -2: 03 posts
Total Posts: 22
Qualification: 7th Class/ 10th Class/ Degree with Typing Knowledge/ Able to Read and Write.
B) Class IV/Non-Group – IV Posts:
*01. Office Subordinate/Attender: No. of vacancies(03),
Eligibility: 7th class pass.
5th class pass.
*03. Sweeper: 01; 5th Class pass.
*04. Public health worker/MPHA: 01;
10th pass and 18 months ANM training.
*05. Borewell Operator:01
Total Posts: 07
The minimum age for the candidate should be at least completion of 18 years as on date: April 2023 and the maximum age should not be more than 44 years.
1. The affidavit of disability document issued by the district (the said Certificate) should be attached with the application.
2. Candidates should enclose the Xerox copies of the proof of documents duly attested by gazetted officer educational Qualifications/date of Birth/other qualifications along with applicants.
3. The latest Photograph should be enclosed with the application. The Candidate should sign on the front side of the photograph with ink. One should be affixed to the application, and another should be pinned.
4. 4th to 10th class study certificate should be enclosed if Blind and Dumb Candidates have studied in special schools of other areas, their parent’s domicile area will be recognized as a residential area.
Domicile Attested Certificate issued by concerned tehsildar should be enclosed otherwise they will be considered as nonlocal. If the above Mentioned attested copies are not enclosed the application will be rejected. Candidates are needed to apply for each post separately.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through Online mode @ http://mbnrdist.cgg.gov.in OR http://mahabubnagar.nic.in/
Important Dates: (Not Official)
1. Notification issued date: March 2023
2. Date of issue & Receipt of Applications: April 2023
3. Last Date of Receipt of Applications: April 2023 (Up to 5 PM) Check more details from here