Details of vacancies of the posts:
A) Group – IV Posts:
1. Junior Assistant: No.of vacancies(03)
Eligibility: Pass in Degree recognized by any university, Computer knowledge essential. Selected candidates must pass in office automation Software conducted by recruiting agency.
2. Typists: No.of vacancies(08),
Eligibility: degree pass from any recognized university, typewriting Telugu & English higher grade pass, pass in type writing Telugu and English lower grade. Computer knowledge essential. Selected candidates must pass office automation software conducted by recruiting agency.
*3. Lab Technician Grade II: 03 posts
*4. L.D. Steno: 01 post
*5. Tracer: 01 post
*6. MCHA: 05 posts
*7. Lab Technician Grade -2: 03 posts
Total Posts: 22
Qualification: 7th Class/ 10th Class/ Degree with Typing Knowledge/ Able to Read and Write.
B) Class IV/Non Group – IV Posts:
*01. Office Subordinate/Attender: No. of vacancies(03),
Eligibility: 7th class pass.
5th class pass.
*03. Sweeper: 01; 5th Class pass.
*04. Public health worker/MPHA: 01;
10th pass and 18 months ANM training.
*05. Borewell Operator:01
Total Posts: 07
The minimum age for the candidate should be atleast completion of 18 years as on date: 01.04.2017 and maximum age should not be more than 44 years.
1. The affidavit of disability document issued by the district (the said Certificate) should be attached with the application.
2. Candidates should enclose the Xerox copies of the proof of Documents duly attested by gazatted officer educational Qualifications/date of Birth/other qualifications along with applicants.
3. The latest Photograph should be enclosed with the application. The Candidate should sign on the front side of the photograph with ink. One should be affixed to the application, and another should be pinned.
4. 4th to 10th class study certificate should be enclosed if Blind and Dumb Candidates have studied in special schools of other areas, their parents domcile area will be recognized as residential area. Domcile Attested Certificate issued by concerned tehsildar should be enclosed otherwise they will be considered as non local. If the above Mentioned attested copies are not enclosed the application will be rejected. Candidates are needed to apply for each post separately.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through Online mode @ http://mbnrdist.cgg.gov.in OR http://mahabubnagar.nic.in/
1. Notification issued date: 31-03-2017
2. Date of issue & Receipt of Applications: 01/04/2017
3. Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 20/04/2017 (Up to 5 PM)
Mahabubnagar Govt. Jobs, Mahabubnagar Group IV Non Group IV Posts Recruitment,online application form,last date to apply Mahabubnagar recruitment,results,selection list @ http://mahabubnagar.nic.in