Mahabubnagar Govt Hospitals Doctors & Staff Recruitment 2020, District head Quarter Hospital has given the Doctor posts and Outsourcing posts recruitment notification and applications are invited in prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates from below given dates.
Recruitment of Doctors (On Contract Basis) & Other Staff (On Outsourcing Basis) to be filled at District Hospital, Mahabubnagar (DH, MBNR) and Area Hospital, Narayanpet (AH, NRPT) for the Period of One Year.
Mahabubnagar Doctors Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No.of posts at DH, MBNR||No.of posts at AH, NEPR||Qualification||Salary per month|
|1||CAS Specialist (Anesthesia) Head of ICU||1||1||MD (Anesthesia) DA||Rs.100000/-|
|2||CAS Specialist (General Medicine)||2||2||MD General Medicine||Rs.80000/-|
|3||CAS Specialist (Pulmonary Medicine)||2||2||DM Pulmonary or MD Chest Disease) DTCD||Rs.80000/-|
|4||Cardiology Specialist (Hired for each case separately and AHCT will be paid as per norms prescribed in packages)||Qualification|
Mahabubnagar Staff Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No.of posts at DH, MBNR||No.of posts at AH, NRPT||Qualification||Salary per month|
|1||Lab Technicians||1||1||Medical Laboratory Technician||Rs.15000/-|
|2||Radiology Technician||1||1||Diploma in Radiographer||Rs.15000/-|
|3||Ventilator Technician||1||1||Intermediate with Diploma in Ventilator course||Rs.15000/-|
|4||MNO – 4 No.s/ |
FNO -4 No.s
|8||8||SSC with First Aid certificate||Rs.12000/-|
|5||Security Guards (Male)||3||3||SSC||Rs.9000/-|
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2016 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules: i. For S.Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5(Five) years. ii. For ex-servicemen 3(Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces. iii. Disabled persons 10(ten) years.
Method of recruitment:
The Government to fill up the posts Engaging the services under Contract / Outsourcing basis under the administrative control of TVVP Hospitals for a period of one year at District Hospital, Mahabubnagar and Area Hospital, Narayanpet to improve Emergency care services
The District Selection Committee shall consist of the following members:
1. District Collector, Mahabubnagar – Chairman
2. District Head Quarters Superintendent – Convener
3. Training Collector, Mahabubnagar – Member
4. Dr.V.Rambabu Naik, CAS working at – Member Head Office, (i.e Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad)
Selections will be done based on merit and weightage for age criteria: Merit a. 90 Marks = 90% Marks of qualifying examination
b. 10 Marks = 0.5 marks will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks. The age will be reckoned as on 31.12.2016. 100 Marks Total
c. Merit list prepared based on the above criteria will be displayed on the websites www.mahabubnagar.nic.in for transparency and also for calling objections.
d. The selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
e. In G.O.Rt.No.1041 HM&FW (B2) Dept, Dt:19.12.2016 Contract Remuneration CAS(Anea) – Rs.1,00,000/- PM, CAS (GM) & (PM) – Rs.80,000/- PM and Hired for each case separately,
f. In G.O.Rt.No.1041 HM&FW (B2) Dept, Dt:19.12.2016 Outsourcing basis Remuneration Lab Technician, Radiology Technician, Ventilator Technician – Rs.15,000/- per month, MNO / FNO – Rs.12,000/- per month, Security Guards (Male) – Rs.9000/- per month
- S.S.C or Equivalent examination
- Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
- Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
- Registration Certificates of respective Councils
- Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar / MRO concerned.
- Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in
- case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar/MRO concerned.
- PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota
- Relevant certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Service Man Quota
- 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form
- Self Addressed stamp affixed envelope cover
- Adhar Card Xerox copy
- Bank Account Passbook Xerox copy
How to apply for Govt Hospitals Doctors & Staff Recruitment:
a. Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official websites of www.mahabubnagar.nic.in
b. Filled in the application form shall be submitted in person or through the registered post so as to reach the office before 5 pm on 07.04.2020 to the Superintendent, District Head Quarters Hospital, Mahabubnagar. Applications that are received after due dates will be summarily rejected. District Selection Committee shall not responsible for postal delays.
Important dates: (Not Official)
- Issue of Notification by District Collector: 30.03.2020
- Date of issue and receipt of applications From 01.04.2020 to 07.04.2020
- Last Date of receipt of applications: 07.04.2020
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details