TS Contracting and Outsourcing Employees Salary Hiked GO Download. TS Contracting and Outsourcing Employees Salary, remuneration, guidelines, terms and conditions of contracting/outsourcing services; Telangana Contracting and Outsourcing Employees Salary Hike GO on 19th February 2016.
Contracting and Outsourcing of Certain Services in Government Departments -Enhancement of Remuneration – Orders -Issued. Govt of Telangana, Finance Department, GO.Ms.No. Date:19.02.2016- Reference: 1.GO Rt.No.2501, Finance (SMPC) Department, dated.13.07.2006; 2.GO.Rt.No.4271, Finance (SMPC) Department, dated: 01.11.2008.;
3. GO.Ms.No.03, Finance (SMPC-II) Department, dated.12.01.2011.
ORDER: Government have been contracting/outsourcing certain services to effectively cater to the needs of the Departments. In the Government Orders, 10 and 3rd read above orders were issued fixing remuneration for certain categories of services from time to time.
|Title||TS Contracting/Outsourcing employees salary|
|Department||Finance (SMPC) Department|
|GO.No||GO Rt.No.2501; dated.13.07.2006|
GO.Rt.No.4271; dated: 01.11.2008
|Subject||TS Contracting/Outsourcing employees salary hiked GO|
2. Govemment bug reviewed the remuneration presently prescribed for contract/outsourced services and hereby order the revision of the same as shown below:
I. Enhanced Remuneration PM Rs.12,000/- to following Contract/Outsourced Category
1. Office Subordinate; 2. Watchman; 3. Mali; 4. Kamati; 5. Cook; 6. Cycle Orderly; 7. Chowkidar; 8. Lab Attender; ; 9. Dafedar10. Jamadar; 11. Roneo / Xerox Operator; 12. Record Assistant; 13. Sharoff,/ Cashier; 14. Lift Operator;
15. All other categories of services similar to posts carrying the scale of pay in RPS 2010: Rs.6700-20110, Rs.6900-20680, Rs.7100-21250, Rs.7520-22430 and Rs.7740-23040.
II. Enhanced Remuneration Rs.15,000/- P.M. to following Contract/Outsourced Category
1. Driver; 2. Junior Assistant; 3. Junior Steno; 4. Typist; 5. Telephone Operator; 6. Store Keeper; 7. Photographer; 8. Electrician; 9. Mechanic; 10. Fitter; 11. Lab Assistant; 12.Cinema/Film/Audio Visual/ Data Entry Operator; 13.Supervisor; 14. Librarian; 15.Manager; 16. All other categories of services similar to posts carrying the scale of pay in RPS 2010:
Rs.7960-23650, Rs.8440-24950, Rs.9200-27000, Rs.9460-27700 and Rs.10020-29200.
III. Enhanced Remuneration Rs.17,500/- P.M. to following Contract/Outsourced Category
1. Senior Assistant; 2. Senior Steno; 3. Senior Accountant; 4. Translator; 5. Computer Operator/DPO; 6. All other categories of services similar to posts carrying the scale of pay in RPS 2010: Rs.10900-31550, Rs.11530-33200, Rs.11860-34050, Rs.12550-35800, Rs.12910-36700 and Rs.13660-38570.
3. In respect of categories of services other than those specified above which are having a fixed consolidated remuneration, the remuneration shall be fixed not exceeding 50% enhancement of the existing remuneration or the minimum of the time scale attached to the similar category of comparable post in the RPS 2015, whichever is less.
4. These orders shall come into force with effect from 1st January 2016. TS Contracting/Outsourcing employees salary
5. All the Departments which are outsourcing services should strictly monitor and man payment of remuneration as revised above by the agencies to the individuals deployed by them.
6. In so far as other terms and conditions of contracting/outsourcing services are concerned, he guidelines issued in Government Order 2nd read above shall be followed scrupulously.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details