MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance test 2023 or TS BC Gurukul CET 2023 notification has been released by the Mahatma Jyothibha Phule BC Welfare Residential Institutions Society (MJP TSBCWREIS) on its official website http://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. TSBCWRS CET 2023 is a Mahatma Jyothiba Phule TS BC Residential 6th, 7th, 8th Class Entrance Test 2023 for filling up vacancy seats in BC Gurukul Schools.
Parents who wat to join their children in Telangana BC Gurukuls can check details and submit the online application form with necessary documents and required information at the Telangana BC Gurukul Society website on or before the deadline. The MJPBCWREIS invites online applications from the eligible candidates of 33 Districts for admission into 6th, 7th, 8th Class in its MJPTSBC Welfare Residential Schools.
Every year, Telangana State Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Welfare Educational Institutions Society would issue the MJPTSBCWREIS 6th, 7th, 8th Class entrance test notification on its web portal for filling backlog vacant seats in 6th to 8th Classes (English Medium) in TS MJP BC Welfare Residential Schools. TSBCWRS CET is a TSBCWRBLV CET for filling up the backlog vacancy seats in classes VI to VIII in TSBCWR institutions.
|Name of the Exam||TSBCWRS CET 2022|
|Title||Apply for the MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test 2022|
|Subject||MJP TS BCWREIS would conduct the TS BCWRS CET 2022 for admission into 6th/7th/8th Class into TS BC Residential Schools|
|Society Name||Mahatma Jyothibha Phule BC Welfare Residential Institutions Society (MJP TSBCWREIS)|
|Last Date to Apply||02-06-2022|
|Hall Tickets Download||10-06-2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||19-06-2022|
Age limit for TS BC Gurukul CET
- Age limit for 6th Class Admissions: Age limit for 6th Class Entrance Test 2023:
- SC and ST students should have not exceeding 14 years as on 31-08-2023.
- Other students (OC, BC, SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) students) should have not exceeding 12 years as on 31-08-2023.
- Age limit for 7th Class Admissions For VII Class Entrance Test:
- SC and ST students should have not exceeding 15 years as on 31-08-2023.
- Other students(OC, BC, SC-Converted Christians(BC-C) students) should have not exceeding 13 years as on 31-08-2023.
- Age limit for 8th Class Admissions For VIII Class Entrance Test:
- SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2009 and (12 years to 16 years but not completed the 16years) and
- OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2009 (12 years to 14 years but not completed the 14 years).
Education Qualifications for TS BC Gurukul CET
- Educational qualification for 6th Class Admissions:
- For Class 6 admissions, the Students should be bonafide of Class 5 during the academic year 2023 in any Government School or any recognized school of Telangana State.
- The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2023) and (2023) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana.
- During the academic year 2023, the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class 5 in a recognized school.
- Educational qualification for 7th Class Admissions:
- For Class 7 admissions, the Students should be bonafide of Class 6 during the academic year 2023 in any Government School or any recognized school of Telangana State.
- The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2023) and 2023 in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana.
- During the academic year 2023, the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class 6 in a recognized school.
- Educational qualification for 8th Class Admissions:
- For Class 8 admission, the Students should be bonafide of Class 7 during the academic year 2023 in any Government School or any recognized school of Telangana State.
- The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years 2023 and (2023) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana.
- During the academic year 2023, the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class 7 in a recognized school.
- Income Limit: The Parental income for the year 2023 should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- per annum for rural area students and not exceed 2,00,00/- per annum for the urban area students.
- The candidates can apply through online to any MJPBCWR School of the district for which he/she belongs.
- Selection of Process: Selections of the process through Entrance Test. Admissions through counselling for selected candidates.
TSBCWRS CET Exam Pattern:
Entrance Examination contained 100 marks (Telugu-15 Marks, Maths-30 Marks, General Science-15 Marks, Social Science-15 Marks, English-25 marks) in 2 hours in 5th, 6th and 7th standard in Telugu, Maths & Environmental Science (Science & Social Science). It is in the Objective Type for TSBCWRS CET 2023.
|General Science||15 Marks|
|Social Science||15 Marks|
How To Apply for TSBCWRS CET: The vacant seats in the 6th, 7th and 8 classes of BC Gurukul schools across the Telangana state will be filled by BC Gurukul Society. So, interested BC, SC, ST and EBC students should apply online on the BC Gurukul website.
Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates, it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded in the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can submit the application form online through website mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in / http://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in/default.aspx or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is an Rs.100/- registration fee for submission of online application.
Steps to download the TSBCWRS CET Prospectus?
TS BC Welfare Society has released the TSBCWRS CET Prospectus on its official website of TS BC Gurukul CET, https://mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in/. Parents who are interested to join their children in TS BC Gurukulams can check details and download Telangana BC Gurukul CET prospects from the admission portal. Parents should read the the prospectus before filling the TS BC Gurukul CET online application form and also payment of application fee. To download the prospectus, follow the given below simple steps.
- Visit the http://mjptbcwreis.telangana.gov.in Website
Parents need to visit the MJPTBCWREIS official website by entering the web address, http://mjptbcwreis.telangana.gov.in in your browser. Then, TS BC Gurukulam website will be appeared in your device.
- Click on 6th to 8th Class Admission Link
Once you reach the official website of Telangana BC Gurukulam website, click on the anywhere on the 6th to 8th Class Admission Link link on the home page. Then, 6th to 8th Class Exam official admission portal, https://mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in will be appeared in your screen.
- Click on the Prospectus Link
On the TS BC Gurukul CET website, click on the 'Prospectus of MJPTBCW RS-CET' link. Then, prospectus would be opened in your device browser.
- Download the Prospectus PDF
After clicking on the link, PDF file would be opened. Read the all instructions before filling the application form and download the notification.
- Print the Prospectus of TSBCWRS CET
After downloading the Prospectus of 6th /7th /8th Class TSBCRS CET, take a print it and preserve it for future reference.
Important Dates for TS BC Welfare Gurukul Entrance test:
|Payment Start and End Date||16-04-2022 to 02-06-2022|
|Submission of online applications||16-04-2022 to 02-06-2022|
|Hall tickets download from||10-06-2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||19-02-2022|
Results and counselling
MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance test Results/Merit Lists 2023: List of Students (Boys) Provisionally Selected for admission to VI Class in MJPTBC Residential Schools of Mahabubabad District. Candidates should attend the Concerned your District Officers. All the provisionally selected students are instructed to attend the COUNSELLING along with the following documents.
- Physical fitness Certificate Original
- Caste Certificate Original
- Income Certificate Original
- Bonafide Certificate Original
- In the case of Orphans Death Certificate of Parents (Father and mother) Original
- Nativity Original
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Blood Group Copy
- Passport size photos 5 (Five)
- Two sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates
- Transfer certificate Original to be submitted at the time of admission
- So, Merit List candidates are Provisionally selected for admission into 6th class, attend counselling at 10:30 am and For further details visit the website: mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in.
- For more details please visit the nearest MJP TS BC residential school.
- Apply Online For TSBCWRS CET
- Download TSBCWRS CET Prospectus
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |