MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance test 2020 (TS BC Gurukul CET) notification has been released on its Telangana BC Gurukul Society official website. TSBCWRS CET is a Mahatma Jyothiba Phule TS BC Residential 6th, 7th, 8th Class Entrance Test 2020 for filling up vacancy seats in BC Gurukul Schools.
Telangana State Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Welfare Educational Institutions Society has issued MJPTSBCWREIS 6th, 7th, 8th Class entrance test Notification 2020 on its web portal for admissions into 6th to 8th Classes (English Medium) in TS MJP BC Welfare Residential Schools in the Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021.
The MJPBCWREIS invites online applications from the eligible candidates of 33 Districts for admission into 6th, 7th, 8th Class in its MJPTSBC Welfare Residential Schools. TSBCWRS CET is a TSBCWRBLV CET for filling up the backlog vacancy seats in classes VI to VIII in TSBCWR institutions
|Title||MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test|
|Subject||MJP TS BCWREIS would conduct the TSBCWRS CET for admission into 6th/7th/8th Class into TS BC Residential Schools|
|Category||TSBCWRS BLV CET/ TS BC Gurukul CET/ TSBCWRS CET/ TSMJPBCWRS CET/ MJP TSBCWREIS 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test /TSMJBC CET|
|Society Name||Mahatma Jyothibha Phule BC Welfare Residential Institutions Society (MJP TSBCWREIS)|
|Department||School Education Department|
|Selection Process||Entrance Test and Reservation|
|Last Date to Apply||29-02-2020|
|Hall Tickets Download||07-03-2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||15-03-2020|
Age limit for 6th Class Admissions:
Age limit for 6th Class Entrance Test 2020:
1) SC and ST students should have not exceeding 14 years as on 31-08-2020
2) Other students (OC, BC, SC-Converted Christians(BC-C) students) should have not exceeding 12 years as on 31-08-2020
Age limit for 7th Class Admissions:
For VII Class Entrance Test:
1) SC and ST students should have not exceeding 15 years as on 31-08-2020
2) Other students(OC, BC, SC-Converted Christians(BC-C) students) should have not exceeding 13 years as on 31-08-2020
Age limit for 8th Class Admissions:
For VIII Class Entrance Test: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2008 and (12 years to 16 years but not completed the 16years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2008 (12 years to 14 years but not completed the 14 years).
Educational qualification for 6th Class Admissions: For Class VI Admissions:
The Students should be bonafide of Class V during the academic year 2018-2020 in any Government School or any recognized school of Telangana State.
1) The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2018-2019) and (2019-2020) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana.
2) During the academic year 2019-2020, the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class V in a recognized school.
Educational qualification for 7th Class Admissions:
For Class VII Admissions:
The Students should be bonafide of Class VI during the academic year 2019-2020 in any Government School or any recognized school of Telangana State.
1) The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2018-2019)and 2019-2020 in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana.
2) During the academic year 2019-2020, the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class VI in a recognized school.
c) Educational qualification For Class 8 Admissions: The Students should be bonafide of Class VII during the academic year 2019-2020 in any Government School or any recognized school of Telangana State.
1) The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years 2018-2019 and (2018-2019) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana.
2) During the academic year 2019-2020, the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class VII in a recognized school.
1. The Parental income for the year 2019-2020 should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- per annum for rural area students and not exceed 2,00,00/- per annum for the urban area students
2. The candidates can apply through online to any MJPBCWR School of the district for which he/she belongs.
Selection of Process: Selections of the process through Entrance Test. Admissions through counselling for selected candidates.
TSBCWRS CET Exam Pattern
Entrance Examination contained 100 marks (Telugu-15 Marks, Maths-30 Marks, General Science-15 Marks, Social Science-15 Marks, English-25 marks) in 2 hours in 5th, 6th and 7th standard in Telugu, Maths & Environmental Science (Science & Social Science). It is in the Objective Type for TSBCWRS CET 2020
|General Science||15 Marks|
|Social Science||15 Marks|
How To Apply for TSBCWRS CET:
The vacant seats in the 6th, 7th and 8 classes of BC Gurukul schools across the Telangana state will be filled by BC Gurukul Society. So, interested BC, SC, ST and EBC students should apply online on the BC Gurukul website.
Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates, it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded in the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can submit the application form online through website mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in / http://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in/default.aspx or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is an Rs.100/- registration fee for submission of online application.
Important Dates for TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class entrance test:
|Payment Start and End Date||01-02-2020 to 29-02-2020|
|Submission of online applications||01-02-2020 to 29-02-2020|
|Hall tickets download from||07-03-2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||15-03-2020|
For more details please visit the nearest MJP TS BC residential school
RESULTS AND COUNSELLING:
MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance test Results/Merit Lists 2020: List of Students (Boys) Provisionally Selected for admission to VI Class in MJPTBC Residential Schools of Mahabubabad District. Candidates should attend the Concerned your District Officers. All the provisionally selected students are instructed to attend the COUNSELLING along with the following documents.
1.Physical fitness Certificate Original
2. Caste Certificate Original
3. Income Certificate Original
4. Bonafide Certificate Original
5. In the case of Orphans Death Certificate of Parents (Father and mother) Original
6. Nativity Original
7. AADHAR Card Copy
8. Blood Group Copy
9. Passport size photos 5 (Five)
10. Two sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates
11. Transfer certificate Original to be submitted at the time of admission
So, Merit List candidates are Provisionally selected for admission into 6th class, attend counselling at 10:30 am and For further details visit the website: mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details