MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2021 released on its TS BC Gurukul CET web page of TSBCWREIS Official website. Students who were applied for this TSBCWRS CET entrance exam stream they can check details and download the hall tickets from the website.
Telangana State Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Welfare Educational Institutions Society (TSMJPBCWREIS) had issued the MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test Notification in the month of February for admissions into Class 6th to 8th (English Medium) in TS MJP BC Welfare Residential Schools in the Telangana State for the academic year 2021-2022.
Online applications were invited through its official web portal of TSMJPBCWRS CET from the eligible students of 33 Districts for filling up the vacancy seats in 6th, 7th, 8th Class in its Telangana BC Gurukulams.
|Name of the Hall Ticket||TSBCWRS CET Hall Ticket 2021|
|Title||MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets 2021|
|Subject||TS BC Gurukul Society will release the MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets for appearing the entrance exam|
|Category||MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets/ TS BC Gurukul CET Hall Tickets / TSBCWRS CET Hall TIckets/ TSBCWRS BLV CET Hall Tickets|
|Entrance Test for||Entrance Test would be conducted for 6th, 7th, 8th Class Admissions|
|Hall Tickets Download||To be announced|
|Entrance Exam Date||To be announced|
|Conducting Society Name||Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Welfare Educational Institutions Society (TSMJPBCWREIS)|
TS BC Gurukul CET applied candidates are waiting for their hall tickets. Now, MJPT BC Welfare officials have placed the applied student’s hall tickets at their web portal. So, Candidates may download their hall tickets from mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in/ with your login credentials
Instructions to Candidates: 1. Candidates will be permitted into the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of examination and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the end of the examination.
2. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the commencement of the test. 3. If the photograph is missing on Hall Ticket, please paste your passport size photograph in prescribed area duly attested by Principal/any Gazetted Officer and a Xerox copy of the same hall ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator.
4. Using the whitener/blade/eraser or any kind of tampering to change the answer on the OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation. 5. Hall ticket must be produced at the test centre and also in the examination hall, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
6. Candidate must carry only i) writing pad an ii) Blue/Black ballpoint pen into the Examination Hall. Use Blue/Black ballpoint pen only to darken the circle of the correct answer in OMR answer sheet. Do not use a pencil to darken the circles in OMR answer sheet.
7. Carrying of Calculators, Log tables, Cell phones, any other Electronic gadgets and loose paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited. 8. Adoption of any kind of unfair means at the time of test or any act of impersonation will disqualify the candidate from appearing the test.
9. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the School, if any correction is noticed in particulars given in Hall Ticket, the students can write a request letter to the Chief Superintendent by enclosing copies of evidence.
10. The candidates should hand over the OMR answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. They are allowed to take away the question paper booklet after completion of the exam.
How to download MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets:
- First, visit the TS BC Gurukul CET website: https://mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in/
- In this web page, click on the link of Hall Tickets
- Then, Hall tickets download web page will appear
- In this page, enter the date of birth and name/ Aadhar number for downloading
- Click on the Download button
- Hall ticket will be downloaded
- Take a print and preserve it future need
- Take the hall ticket to the exam hall