TS Tenth PRC 2015 Implementation Guidelines and Instructions: PRC still it did not reached the destination. March 18th G.O’s have been released but there are no proper guidelines and clarity but are no govt released the guidelines and now the line is clear. But still govt not yet decided on arrears. Either it will be issued net or bonds? Some more G.O’s have to be released and employees are waiting for those G.O’s.
The Telangana State Government has given its employees a fitment benefit of 43 per cent for fixing the pay in the revised pay scales 2015. The Telangana State government, Finance Department has issued circular memo.no.68 on April 6th, 2015 relating to procedural instructions for implementation of Tenth PRC 2015. But this circular did not give any clarifications on the payment of relating arrears. It only said after employees submit their bills according to revised fixations the government would take steps to release arrears for March within 10 to 15 days. There were hearsays that the arrears would be deposited in the bank accounts of the ts employees or in their GPF Accounts or CPS Accounts.
- According to the Circular, the salaries in the RPS 2015, will be paid in cash from March 2015 payable in April 2015
- As regards the arrears of salary in the PRC 2015 for the period from 02-06-2015 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately.
- The Telangaan Employees will start getting new salaries(Revised and Hiked Salaries) from April 2015, payable in May 2015
- The differential amount due for March would be paid in April 30th 2015.
- There is no clarity on payment of arrears in this present memo.
It is compulsory on part of the government to issue the circular giving details of pay fixation and instructions to drawing and disbursing(DDOs) and pension payment offices soon after releasing PRC GOs. This has been a regular practice, which is being followed from the earlier PRCs. It may be noted that four GOs (No 25, 26, 27 and 28) relating to implementation of tenth PRC were released on March 18th 2015. In this backdrop, employee associations impressed upon the Finance department to issue circular memo on procedural instructions irrespective of decision on arrears.
Guidelines and Rules:
According to these guidelines, Rules to be followed by Drawing and Disbursement officer DDO’s while pay fixation of employees are mentioned in this. Model proforma (tables) of employees, arrears are given in this guidelines.
DDO’s should issue proceedings in 3 parts for pay fixation.
- To mention the arrears of period from July 1st 2013 to June 1st 2014 as notional.
- 2nd June 2014 to Feb 28th has to mention separately (Arrears).
- Preparation of bills from March on wards net.
They have to prepare the list of the employees, teachers those who are in leave, suspended, in training, on deputation to foreign countries, Absence without intimation /permission.
Clarification on T Increment: As employees are waiting eagerly that T – increment May add in the basic pay from June 2014 but now it is clear that there is no any change in this and continues as usual. There are clear orders on this to DDO’s.
Remaining PRC GO’s: According to the union leaders, there is no G.O released to pensioners, Automatic advancement scale GO’s, Special allowance GO’s are not released, by the arrears G.O’s increment dates are related.
Now, There is no clarity on the arrears. Let us wait and see at what extent these guidelines without other G.O’s help to fixation scale?