Merit cum Means Based Scholarships to Minority Students. MCM Scholarships, Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses / Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship to Minority Students 2019, E-Scholarship, Merit Cum Means Scholarship, Scheme of Merit cum means based scholarship to students belonging to Minority Communities, Minority Welfare Scholarship System(Merit cum Means Based Scholarship to Minority Students 2019 for Professional, Technical Courses CS).
Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship to Students of Minority Communities: Every year two thousand scholarships will be distributed among the students of minority communities throughout the country. Based on the state-wise population of these communities, the distribution of scholarship will be as under.
Scholarship Name: Merit Cum Means(MCM) Scholarships
Courses: Professional & Technical courses
Scholarship Amount: Rs.25000 p.a
Income Limit: 2.5 lakhs
Last Date for apply: 31 October 2019
Merit Cum Means Scholarship details
1. Financial assistance will be given to pursue a degree or postgraduate level technical and professional courses from a recognized institution. Maintenance allowance will be credited to the account. The Course fee will be paid by the State Department directly to the institute concerned.
2. Students who get admission to a college to pursue the technical or professional course, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship. Students who get admission in technical or professional courses without facing any competitive examination will also be eligible for the scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50 per cent marks at higher secondary or graduation level.
3. Selection of these students will be done strictly on merit basis. Continuation of the scholarship in subsequent years depending on successful completion of the course during the preceding year. A Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship or stipend for pursuing the course. The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all course.
- GoI Pre matric, Post matric, Merit cum Means Scholarships for Minority students
- Pre matric Scholarships to AP, TS SC, ST, BC, Minority, Disable Students
- Post matric Scholarships to AP, TS SC, ST, BC, Minority, Disabled Students
- How to Apply Online for Pre matric, Post matric Scholarships at NSP
1. Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical or professional courses on the basis of a competitive examination. Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue the technical or professional course, without facing any competitive examination will also be eligible for the scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50 per cent marks at higher secondary or graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly of merit.
2. A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship or stipend for pursuing the course. The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all courses. A student residing in a particular State / UT will be entitled to a scholarship under the quota of that State / UT only irrespective of this place of study.
LINK: National Scholarship Portal: Scholarships.Gov.In to apply for Scholarship Schemes
How to Apply:
Applications in the prescribed format may be submitted of the department of the concerned State Govt/UT administration, dealing with minority welfare, through the institutions where students are pursuing technical or professional courses. The student must submit their applications to the state which he /she belongs to and not the state where the institution where he/she is studying, is located. Freshers can register and renewals can register
It is mandatory for all students to apply online.
“After submitting applications online, take a print out of application & submit it in the Institutions/College.”
Documents to be attached.:
● Aadhar Card
● Photo with signature
● Last year Mark list
● Residential Proof
● Self Declaration of Income Proof.
● Self-declaration of Religious Certificate.
● Bank Passbook xerox with IFSC Number.
Important Dates: Merit Cum Means Based Scholarships for Minority Students @ National Scholarship Portal. Last date for submission of online application: 31-10-2019