MG University Academic Consultants Teachers Recruitment, Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda has issued Academic Consultant Posts 2020 Recruitment Notification in June.
The University Officials invites applications from interested and eligible candidates possessing excellent academic background with commitment for quality teaching for Walk-in-interview to serve as Academic Consultants on contract basis to teach CSE, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, English, Chemistry, MEFA(MBA/MCA), Physics to work in University College of Engineering and Technology.
Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda invites applications to serve as Academic Consultants on contract basis / Part-time teachers for the course of EEE, University College of Engineering & Technology. The last date for receiving applications is 23rd December 2017 at 4.00 pm. For further details visit www.mguniversity.ac.in
So, Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda invites applications from the eligible candidates, possessing excellent academic background along with a commitment for quality teaching, to serve as Academic Consultants/Part-time teachers on a Contract basis for the courses of EEE to work at University College of Engineering & Technology, Panagal, Nalgonda.
No. of Posts: 02
Qualification: BC-C, BC-B(W) B.E / B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in B.E/B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech
Interested candidates have to submit the detailed Bio-data along with certificates of qualification, and Two Photographs.
1. A shortlisting criterion for calling for an interview will be done based on eligibility criteria.
2. The Qualifications will be considered as on the last date of receipt of
3. Preference will be given to Ph.D. and/or GATE/NET/SLET/APSET.
4. Salaries will be paid as per MGU norms for Academic consultants/ Part-Time teachers.
5. Date of Interview & Venue will be intimated to the shortlisted
candidates on the website and through SMS message. The candidate should not wait for intimation by post.
• Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate for an interview call.
• Generally, the candidates will be called for interviews in a 1:3 ratio. However, criteria for short-listing may vary from department to department.
• The number of vacancies advertised is merely an indication of existing vacancies or that are likely to arise. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the vacancies notified.
• The University reserves the right to use the merit list prepared by the end of the selection process, for a period of one year, for filling up vacancies arising or any additional posts allowed by the government to be filled on a Contractual basis.
• The University reserves the right to use the merit list prepared by the end of the selection process, for a period of one year, for filling up vacancies arising or any additional posts allowed by the government to be filled on contractual basis.
• The University reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons.
• The University reserves the right to call off the selections process at any stage, without assigning any reasons.
• Incomplete applications/applications without necessary enclosures will be rejected.
• Continuation of service beyond one year is subject to performance assessment by the university and feedback of the students.
How To Apply:
• Complete application forms in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of certificates should reach ‘ The Registrar, Mahatma Gandhi University, Post: Yellareddygudem, NALGONDA – 508 254’’
• Applications can be submitted from 11.12.2017 to 23.12.2017 up to 4.00 PM.
• The applications shall be sealed properly with every page numbered.
• The University is not responsible for any postal delays.
• Please mention Post Applied and Department on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application. Separate applications are to be submitted for each Post and department.
• Incomplete application forms and applications without the latest photograph, signature, etc. and received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
• A detailed application format is available on the website. (www.mguniversity.ac.in)
The Salary commensurate with qualification and experience. Preference will be given for Ph.D./NET/SLET/ M.Tech candidates & P.G experience. Retired Professors/ Associate Professors may also apply for a temporary appointment for this Academic Year. The candidates should attend the interviews on their own expenses.
Applicants must have Ph.D./NET/SLET/ M.Tech and P.G experience.
The Department wise requirements are CSE, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, English, Chemistry, MEFA(MBA/MCA), Physics No.of Posts: 20
How to Apply:
Candidates have to submit the detailed Bio-data along with certificates of qualification, experience and two photographs at the time of the interview. They should come prepared for a Demo/ Lecture for 5-10 minutes and an oral interview.
They should produce original copies of all certificates, testimonials and other documents as proof at the time of the interview. The Consultants’s appointment will be made purely on a temporary basis. There is no provision for absorption/ re- employment. The candidates should report at least one hour before the scheduled time of the interview for verification of documents.
Mode of Selection: Selection through Demo/Lecture, Interview
Interview date: see at the web portal
University College of Arts & Social Sciences, Anneparthy, MGU, Nalgonda (between 10.00 am to 1.00 pm) For more details available at the official website: www.mguniversity.ac.in