Ananda Lahari Abhyasana ALA Programme, One-day Orientation Program to Teachers for Implementation of Ananda Lahari Abhyasana (ALA) in 1342 Double Teacher Primary Schools in AP. ALA Programme in AP PS Schools, Ananda Lahari Abhyasana Program in AP Primary Schools. ALA is Multigrade and Multi-level (MGML) Pedagogy.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR, SCERT A.P, AMARAVATI
RC. No.11/C/C& T/SCERT /2016 Dt: 22.08.2017
Sub: Primary Education – Ananda Lahari Abhyasana (ALA) -Planning meeting for District Level training – with the key stakeholders on 24-08-2017- at SCERT AP- Amaravati
Ref: Progs. Re.No. 11/C/C&T/SCERT/2016 Dt: 31.07.2017 of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P, Amaravati
Appreciation to all the District officers of the Education Department that, with respect to the progs. read in the reference, the ANANDA LAHARI ABHYASANA (ALA) program launch on 08.08.2017 was made a big success in your districts.
Connected to this program, all the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of SSA in the state are hereby informed that, the ALA training to the teachers working in the identified ALA schools of your districts i.e 2 ALA schools per Mandal, is scheduled to conduct in the month of September.
In view of the above, a planning meeting is scheduled on 24-08-2017 in the office of SCERT, AP AT 10.00 am with Key stakeholders i.e Commissioner of School Education, A.P, State Project Director, SSA, RiVER representatives, IT Cell, CSE AP, and AP Online. Hence you are requested to depute the following officers and Resource Persons to attend the above-said meeting on 24.08.17.
1. AM Os of all districts
2. 4 ALA core team members and 13 Master Coaches i.e one from each district list are annexed to these proceedings.
3. RiVER team.
T.A and D.A will be paid as per APTA norms.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION A.P, AMARAVATI
R.C.No:11/C/C&T/SCERT/2016 Dt: 06.03.2017
Sub: PEMANDU lab initiative – Implementation of Ananda Lahari Abhyasana (ALA) in 1342 Double Teacher Primary Schools in AP – Identification of ALA Demo schools and Master Coaches – Certain instructions issued.
Ref: 1. PEMANDU lab draft report
2. Progs. R.C.No. 11/C/C&T/SCERT/2016 Dt:23.02.2017 of the Commissioner of School Education, AP, Amaravati.
3. Govt. Memo.No. 372097/Prog.ll/A1/2016dt: 01.11.2016
The attention of all the District Educational Officer and the Project Officers, SSA is invited to the subject read above that as a part of implementing PEMANDU lab initiatives, the Govt. of AP has accorded permission to introduce the Multi-Grade and Multi-Level (MGML) pedagogy of Rishi Valley Institute, Chittoor Dist. in Primary Schools.
This is expected to improve overall Teaching-Learning environment and student learning outcomes and to address the challenge of Multigrade Teaching in Double Teacher Schools. The program aims to cover all the double teacher schools in the state in a phased manner.
Accordingly, it is planned to introduce the RIVER(Rishi Valley Institute for Educational Resources) – MGML pedagogy in 1342 double teacher Primary Schools across the state at the rate of 2 schools per Mandal. The program is named “ANANDA LAHARI ABHYASANA” in short form it is ‘ALA’. Out of 1342 schools across the state, 52 schools i.e one school in each division is treated as ‘ALA Demo School.’
To introduce the ALA pedagogy in Demo Schools first, it is planned to train 108 Master trainers and 104 Demo School teachers at Rishi Valley school, Chittor district.
In this context, the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of SSA are requested to accomplish the following tasks immediately.
1. Selection of one Demo School in each division hereafter to be called ‘ALA Demo Schools’ before 09.03.2017 as per the criteria indicated in Annexure-11T. these schools will showcase the infrastructure, TLM and pedagogy practice essential for Division Level Trainings in June 2017.
2. Selection of 2 double Teacher schools in each Mandal hereafter to be called as ‘ALA’ schools is to be done carefully when you have a choice for selecting schools before 15.03.2017. The number of Double teacher schools district wise is indicated in Annexure – I.
3. Demo school teacher training is at Rishi valley and Mandal ALA schools Teacher Training is at the divisional level training center.
4. Issuance of orders to the MEOs to send two Teachers of each ALA Demo school to attend training at Rishi Valley School in 2 batches i.e from 18.03.17 to 22.03.17 (batch 1) and from 10.04.17 to 14.04.17(batch 2)
5. The ALA Demo schools are a part of 1342 ALA schools. They are not separate ones.
6. Selection of Master Coaches before 09.03.17 as per the requirement shown in annexure – Ill (look at the highlighted columns in the excel sheets) and criteria for selection as detailed in the Annexure-II.
7. Issuance of orders to Master Coaches to attend the workshops in two spells i.e from 13.03.17 to 22.03.17 (batch 1) and 05.04.17 14.04.17 (batch 2) with equal representation from each division in each spell.
8. Communicating the list of ALA Demo Schools, ALA Schools, and Master Coaches to the CSE (email@example.com), SPD, SSA (firstname.lastname@example.org) and SCERT (email@example.com) offices and RiVER institute (firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
9. Refer Annexure I, II, and Ill for any information related to the selection criteria of ALA Demo Schools, ALA Schools, and Master coaches, etc.
10. Care should be taken to ensure that there is a 50% representation of women teachers for training at Rishi valley and divisional level training centers.
11. Please note that the success of ALA depends on the Master coaches. Hence, please take the utmost care in the selection of master coaches.
- Consolidated number of ALA Schools and Master Coaches
- Slab Wise Schools having 2 Teachers with Class I&II Enrolment
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details