Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Registration 2022 or SVP Registration 2022 link has been enabled by the Ministry of Education under the Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya Mission. The performance of the schools will be evaluated under the following categories like Water, Toilets, Handwashing with Soap, Operations and Maintenance, Behavior Change and Capacity Building.
MoE launched the SVP 2022 award and it will recognise, inspire and award the schools who have undertaken exemplary work in the field of water, sanitation, and hygiene. SVP also provides a benchmark and roadmap for schools to make further improvements in the future. Interested schools can apply by March 2022
|Name of the Award||Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Registration 2022|
|Title||Submit the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Online Application 2022|
|Subject||MoE has enabled the Swachh Vidyalay Award Registration 2022 link|
Steps to complete the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Registration 2022
The Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar registration or SVP registration link has been activated by the Ministry of Education, Government of India to receive the online applications from the schools across India to recognize, inspire and celebrate excellence in sanitation and hygiene practice in schools. The purpose of the SVP is to honor schools that have undertaken significant steps towards fulfilling the mandate of the Swachh Vidyalaya Campaign. SVP is based on IT enabled assessment of WASH infrastructure, hygienic practices.
- Visit the http://education.gov.in Website
School needs to visit the official website of Ministry of Education, Government of India, http://education.gov.in in your device browser.
- Click on the SVP Link
Once you reach the MoE website, click on the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar link on the home page. Then, SVP official web portal will be opened in your device.
- Click on Apply Now
One the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar web portal, click on the Apply Now link in the menu section. Then, how to apply section will be appeared.
- Click on Sign Up Link
In the how to apply section, read the all instructions which were provided there before filling the application form. Now, click on the Sign Up link at Steps to apply procedure.
- Enter the UDISE+ Code
After clicking on the Sign up link, Sign up web page will be opened. Now, enter your school UDISE+ Code in the required field and click on the submit button.
- Fill the Sign Up Form
After clicking on the submit button, fill the required information and choose the password for login in the sign up form and click on the sign up button. Then your school sign up process would be completed.
- Click on Login button
After completion of Sign Up process, you can login with your school UDISE Code and password and click on the login button.
- Fill the Information
After clicking on the login button, a information and assessment form will be opened. Now, schools will then proceed to fill in the information (along with photo upload) as per the prescribed self-assessment format for the school level information under the Annexure 1 (Section A: Primary information (for registration) & Section B: assessment categories (for survey).
- Click on the Submit Button
After completing the form, school will click the “submit” button. An OTP will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP
School will type the OTP to complete the SVP application. A pop up message on screen will appear informing about successful submission.
Stage I: How to register the school for SVP?
- School can participate in the SVP 2021-22 through web portal http://education.gov.in → Swachh Vidyalaya → Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2021-22 or by downloading the mobile app, “Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2021-22” from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- School shall “Sign Up” by using UDISE+ code of the school. School will need to verify the prefilled information like; school’s UDISE+ code, name of school, State, district, block, village. After verification, school will fill up additional basic information like: address of the school, respondent’s name, designation, mobile, email. School will also choose a password and confirm password.
- Post this, school will need to click the “sign-up” button.
- A pop-up message “Sign Up Successful” will appear on screen and an email and mobile confirmation will be sent to the school for same. School should take note of the password generated as that will be used for login purpose.
Stage II: How to SVP submit application after sign up?
- School can “Login” for SVP-2021-22 by using “UDISE+ code and the password” (Password should be same as selected during sign up phase.)
- Schools will then proceed to fill in the information (along with photo upload) as per the prescribed self-assessment format for the school level information under the Annexure 1 (Section A: Primary information (for registration) & Section B: assessment categories (for survey).
- After completing the form, school will click the “submit” button.
- An OTP will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number.
- School will type the OTP to complete the SVP application. A pop up message on screen will appear informing about successful submission.
SVP Activity Schedule
- Online submission of applications by the schools: Jan- March 2022
- Selection for the awards at the District level: 1st April -15th May 2022
- Submission of results for the State/UT level awards: Till 22nd May 2022
- Selection of schools for State/ UT level awards: 22nd May- 30th June 2022
- Submission of results for the national level awards: 1st July- 7th July 2022
- Cross validation at national level: 7th July- 7th September 2022
- Tentative date for the national level award ceremony / UT: 15th October 2022 (Global Hand Washing Day)
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |