MHRD Swachh Vidyalay Puraskar/Awards: SV Puraskar/Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2016-Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya: A National Mission:: The performance of the schools will be evaluated under the following categories like Water, Toilets, Handwashing with Soap, Operations and Maintenance, Behavior Change and Capacity Building.
1) HOW TO REGISTER OUR SCHOOL?
1. Please give a missed call on 07097298858 to receive links for mobile app and website. Mobile app is also available on Google Play Store (and other App Marketplaces)
2. Download the mobile app and read instructions on how to register and fill survey
3. Please visit website and see the PPT titled “Instructions for Participating in the Survey” available on the website and you can also apply online.
4. You can also download hardcopy of the survey available on the ‘ apply’ page of the website and approach district education officer or anyone who is comfortable with technology to help you register and complete the survey online/ using mobile app
2) MY SCHOOL DOES NOT HAVE A UDISE CODE
Download Data Capture Format (DCF) from website. Fill it and contact District Education officer
3) I FORGOT MY PASSWORD?
In case you forget your password or your password gets deleted you can do either of the following:
1. You can mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your UDISE code and we will retrieve your password
2. In the login page, give your UDISE code and click on forgot password, the password will be retrieved to your registered mobile number
4) HOW CAN I EDIT PRIMARY INFORMATION?
Login with your UDISE code and password and then under Primary Information section you can click edit button and edit the primary information
5) I GAVE INCORRECT MOBILE NUMBER HOW CAN I RECTIFY?
You can always edit the primary information by logging in or else send a mail requesting the same, we can reset it for you.
6) HOW CAN I VIEW MY SCORE?
Your score will be sent to you two weeks after the last date of completing the survey. It would also be visible to you on your mobile app.
7) Our UDISE code is not being accepted
There can be two possibilities:
1. Your school should be a government school, in order for your UDISE code to be accepted. These awards are not open to government-aided or private schools
2. There may be a typological error while typing the udise code
8) FOR QUESTION NO 9 : DOES THE SCHOOL HAVE SEPARATE TOILET UNITS (1 TOILET SEAT AND 3 URINALS) IN WORKING CONDITION FOR BOYS AND GIRLS? IS IT NECESSARY THAT THE UNIT HAVE 1 TOILET SEAT AND 3 URINALS?
Yes. It is necessary. They may not be attached to each other. But the ratio of toilet to urinals have to be maintained for report the number of units in the school.
9) ARE TRIBAL SCHOOLS, MODEL SCHOOLS, KGBV ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
Yes. All Government schools that fall under
1. Department of Education
2. Local Body
3. Tribal and Social Welfare Department
4. And have valid UDISE are eligible to apply
10) WHAT TO DO IF ANY MISTAKES ARE MADE AND FOUND AFTER SUBMISSION?
You have multiple opportunities to edit your responses prior to final submission. Check your responses carefully prior to submission. Once the final submission is made, the edit option is disabled and only viewing option is available.
11) WHAT IS THE NEED FOR THE TRANSACTION PASSWORD?
The transaction password is for State and District level officers. This will be activated once the deadline for submissions is over and field validations are to commence.
12) ARE THERE CATEGORY AWARDS EVEN AT NATIONAL LEVEL APART FROM DISTRICT AND STATE LEVEL?
No, there are category awards only at District and State level
13) IN THE PRIMARY SECTION, FOR DESIGNATION OF THE RESPONDENT- IF PRINCIPAL OR VP IS FILLING THE SURVEY CAN HM STILL BE CLICKED?
Please click on the option called “Others” and type the designation of the respondent in the space provided.
14) CAN MOBILE NUMBER THAT WAS REGISTERED ONCE CAN BE USED TO MAKE MULTIPLE ENTRIES?
Yes. One mobile number can be used to make multiple entries
15) I HAVE A PROBLEM IN UPLOADING THE IMAGES
Please go to an area with better internet connectivity.
Please check that the resolution of the image is less than or equal to 1 MB. Auto compression features is available in the app.
16) ARE EMAIL ID AND LANDLINE NUMBER IN THE PRIMARY SECTION MANDATORY FIELDS?
No. Email id and landline are not mandatory. Mobile number is mandatory.
17) I HAVE NOT UPLOADED PHOTOS BUT THE FINAL SUBMISSION IS COMPLETE.
If you did not upload the photos and the final submission is done, you can login again upload the images
18) I WANT TO CHANGE THE PHOTOS UPLOADED BY ME.
If you want to remove the existing photo and add a new one , there will be a red color cross mark on the photo you can click on it to delete the photo. You can then upload a new photo.
19) CAN I UPLOAD THE PHOTOS LATER?
Yes. You can submit your entry without photographs. Please log in later and upload the photos.
20) MOBILE APP IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.
Please take screen shot and send a mail to email@example.com
Model Filled Application Details: MHRD Swachh Vidyalay Puraskar/Awards
1. Primary Information
|2||Name of School and Address||xxxx||28/07/2016|
|3||Name of Respondent:||xxxx||28/07/2016|
|4||Designation of Respondent||Head Master/ Head Mistress||28/07/2016|
|5||Contact Details of Respondent: Email firstname.lastname@example.org||28/07/2016|
|6||Contact Details of Respondent: Mobile No||xxxxx||28/07/2016|
|7||Contact Details of Respondent: School Landline No||0||28/07/2016|
|8||Category of school||Primary, Upper primary||28/07/2016|
|9||Type of School||Co-education||28/07/2016|
|10||Usage of school premises||Double shift||28/07/2016|
|11||Year of Establishment of the School||1973||28/07/2016|
|12||Location of the school||Rural Area||28/07/2016|
|13||Management of the School||Government||28/07/2016|
|14||Type of Board||State||28/07/2016|
|15||Number of Students enrolled: Boys||xx||28/07/2016|
|16||Number of Students enrolled: Girls||xx||28/07/2016|
|17||Number of Children with Special Needs: Boys||0||28/07/2016|
|18||Number of Children with Special Needs: Girls||1||28/07/2016|
|19||Number of Teachers and Staff: Male||8||28/07/2016|
|20||Number of Teachers and Staff: Female||1||28/07/2016|
2. Water: MHRD Swachh Vidyalay Puraskar/Awards
|1||What is the source of drinking water in the school||Students bring drinking water from home||28/07/2016|
|2||What is the quantity of water available in the school for drinking||Not Applicable||28/07/2016|
|3||How is drinking water stored in the school||Not Applicable||28/07/2016|
|4||Is the quality of drinking water tested||Not Applicable||28/07/2016|
|5||What is the source of water for use in toilets||Hand pump/bucket near toilet unit||28/07/2016|
|6||What is the source of water for hand-washing after using toilets||Hand pump/bucket near hand washing area||28/07/2016|
|7||What is the source of water for hand washing before Mid-Day Meal (MDM) / lunch by students and cooks||Hand pump/bucket near hand washing area||28/07/2016|
|8||Is there a functional rain water harvesting facility in the school||No||28/07/2016|
3. Toilet: MHRD Swachh Vidyalay Puraskar/Awards
|1||Does the school have separate toilet units (1 toilet seat and 3 urinals) in working condition for boys and girls||The same toilet unit is used by boys and girls||28/07/2016|
|2||How many toilets in working condition does the school have for boys and girls: Girls||0||28/07/2016|
|3||How many toilets in working condition does the school have for boys and girls: Boys||0||28/07/2016|
|4||How many urinals does the school have for boys and girls: Girls||0||28/07/2016|
|5||How many urinals does the school have for boys and girls: Boys||0||28/07/2016|
|6||Does the school have toilets for Children with Special Needs||Toilets are not accessible by CWSN||28/07/2016|
|7||Is the height and size of toilet and urinal facilities suitable for children of all age groups in the school||Yes||28/07/2016|
|8||Does the school have separate toilets for Teachers and Staff||No toilet||28/07/2016|
|9||Do all the toilets in the school have secure door with latch and cloth hanging hooks||No||28/07/2016|
|10||Do all the toilets have roof and proper ventilation for natural light and air||No||28/07/2016|
|11||Does the school have separate dustbins with lid for disposal of sanitary waste||No||28/07/2016|
|12||Does the school have an incinerator in working condition for disposal of sanitary waste||No||28/07/2016|
4. Handwashing With Soap: MHRD Swachh Vidyalay Puraskar/Awards
|1||Does the school have facility for handwashing after use of toilet||No hand washing facility near the toilet units||28/07/2016|
|2||Does the school provide soaps for hand washing after use of toilets||No soaps available||28/07/2016|
|3||Does the school have facility for handwashing before Mid-Day Meal (MDM) / lunch where a group of children can practice hand washing at the same time||Yes, with water from taps; indicate number of taps||28/07/2016|
|4||Does the school provide soaps for handwashing before Mid-Day Meal (MDM) / lunch||Soaps are placed under supervision and are available on demand||28/07/2016|
|5||Do all children wash their hands with soap before mid-day meal (MDM)/ Lunch||Yes, all children wash their hands with soap||28/07/2016|
|6||Is the height of handwashing facilities suitable for children of all age groups in the school||Yes||28/07/2016|
5. Operations And Maintenance: MHRD Swachh Vidyalay Puraskar/Awards
|1||Does the school provide dustbins in each class room, kitchen area, toilets and at other appropriate locations for collection of waste||Yes||28/07/2016|
|2||How does the school dispose its solid waste||No specific measure||28/07/2016|
|3||How does the school dispose its liquid waste||No specific measure||28/07/2016|
|4||Is the school premises clean and free of water logging||Yes||28/07/2016|
|5||Are the classrooms and teaching areas cleaned daily||Yes||28/07/2016|
|6||What is the frequency of cleaning toilets||Daily||28/07/2016|
|7||Are toilets cleaned with appropriate cleaning material||Cleaned atleast twice in a week with soaping agent and disinfectant||28/07/2016|
6. Behavior Change And Capacity Building
|1||Does the school have at least 2 teachers trained in sanitation and hygiene education||No||28/07/2016|
|2||Does the school have a Child cabinet (Bal Sansad) that takes an active role in promoting sanitation and hygiene practices||Yes||28/07/2016|
|3||Who supervises the cleaning and maintenance of the toilets in the school||Team of teachers, staff and child cabinet members||28/07/2016|
|4||Who supervises the practice of daily handwashing with soap by students and cooks before Mid-Day Meal (MDM) / lunch||Teacher/ staff member||28/07/2016|
|5||Does the school take up safe hygiene and sanitation education including awareness on hand-washing during morning assembly and in school clubs||Yes||28/07/2016|
|6||Is menstrual health management discussed with girl students||No, it is not discussed||28/07/2016|
|7||Does the school regularly conducts cultural programs and competitions (Essay, painting, debate) on hygiene and sanitation||Yes||28/07/2016|
|8||Does the school display and use Water, Sanitation and Hygiene related posters and materials for promoting hygiene education||No||28/07/2016|