NABARD Assistant Manager Posts 2020 Recruitment notification released on its official website. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, NABARD has invited applications from candidates to apply for Grade A Officer posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post through the official site of NABARD at nabard.org. The last date to apply for the Assistant Manager post is till January 31, 2020.
This NABARD Assistant Manager Posts 2020 recruitment drive would fill up 154 posts of Assistant Manager posts in the organisation for different disciplines in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). The registration process to fill Assistant Manager posts will start on January 10, 2020.
Grade A Officer Post Vacancy Details: Total 154 Posts
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Development Banking Service)||139 Posts|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rajbhasha Service)||8 Posts|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Legal Service)||3 Posts|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service)||4 Posts|
Eligibility: Candidates who want to apply for the post must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with not less than 50 per cent marks. The eligibility criteria differ for different departments, therefore candidates must read through the official advertisement to ascertain their eligibility.
Age Limit: The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation rules apply.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly basic pay of Rs 28,150.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected via Phase I Prelims and Phase II Mains Online Examinations followed by Interview.
The complete details on eligibility, application fees, and other information can be checked once the detailed NABARD Assistant Manager Posts 2020 notification is available. For related details candidates will have to keep track on the official site of NABARD.
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2019?
Before applying online applicants should have valid login credentials & scanned copies of photograph & signature. Log in through the website www.nabard.org. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form and take a printout of online application for future use.
- Visit the official website – http://nabard.org/
- Click on ‘Careers Notices’ section
- Click on the notification that reads “Recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)”
- Fill the application form, pay the application fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
Job Requirements: The selected candidates will be responsible for:
a. Watch and ward arrangements as to internal security, passages, entry and exit points, surveillance through CCTV, monitoring, recording etc., in the Bank’s office buildings.
b. Protocol duties.
c. Maintenance/Security of Bank’s properties.
d. Control over the staff deployed for the purpose.
Important Points For Applicants:
- Candidates shall have to apply at the official website nabard.org.
- Queries, if any, can be forwarded to the Bank through “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” at http://cgrs.ibps.in/.
- Vacancies are available in the given disciplines: general, animal husbandry, chartered accountant, economics, environmental engineering, food processing/ food technology, forestry, land development (soil science)/ agriculture, minor irrigation (water resources) and social work.
- Out of the total number of vacancies, ..are for general discipline; again out of which … will be reserved for candidates belonging to PWBD category.
- ‘The candidate may apply only for discipline of his/her choice. In case of multiple applications across or within disciplines from the same candidate, only the last application submitted by him/her will be considered valid and fee against all other applications will be forfeited.’
- The minimum educational qualification required to apply is graduation. ‘All educational qualifications should have been obtained from Universities / Institutions incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification,’ reads the official job notification.
- Applicants must be in the age group of 21-30 years as on 1 March 2018. Upper age limit relaxation norms can be found in the official notification.
- The preliminary examination is qualifying in nature; the final merit list will be decided on the scores of the main exam and interview have taken together.
- Pre-exam training will be provided to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWBD category. The training will be given in English/ Hindi medium and candidates have to give their options during registration. Candidates shall also have to make their own arrangement for stay.
- Due to the popularity of the job, the website of NABARD may slow down on the last date of registration. In order to avoid the inconvenience, candidates are suggested to apply at the earliest.
For more details like salary, job description, remuneration & other information click on the link given
- Opening date of application: January 10, 2020
- Closing date of application: January 31, 2020