National Awards for School Teachers for using ICT, The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India invites nominations for the National ICT awards for the year 2017, from all States/ UTs and Autonomous Educational Institutions under MHRD. In all 87 ICT awards are instituted.
The scheme proposes to felicitate those teachers who have a contribution to enhancing student learning by effectively and innovatively integrating technology supported learning into the school curriculum and subject teaching, and thereby promote inquiry-based cooperative and collaborative learning using ICT. The scheme also recognizes the teacher’s contribution to the overall quality of education in schools and the community.
As you are aware, under the Information and Communication Technology in School (ICT in Schools) component of RMSA, there is a provision to select the teachers using ICT for Innovation in Education across the Country for National ICT Award.
The award proposes to felicitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively and innovatively integrating technology supported learning into the school curriculum and subject teaching, and thereby promoting inquiry-based and collaborative learning using ICT among their students. School teachers of Primary, Secondary, Higher Secondary schools pertaining to the following organizations are eligible to be nominated under the scheme:
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER & DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, TELANGANA:: HYDERABAD.
Rc. No.461/UMC-2/2016. Dt: 19/08/2017.
Sub:- School Education – National awards for Innovations in Educational Administration for District and Block Education officers for the year 2017-18 – Nominations invited – Guidelines & Proforma Communicated – Reg.
Ref:- Govt. Memo. No. 6018/SE.Prog.II/ Al/2017, Dt:07.08.2017 along with letter No.01/EAD/NAIEA/2017-18, Dt:02.09.2017 of Vice – Chancellor (I/ c), NUEPA, New Delhi.
While enclosing a copy of the reference read above, along with enclosures, all the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to send the nomination for National awards for Innovations in Educational Administration for District and Block Education officers for the year 2017- 18 to this office by 08/09/2017 for onward submission to the NUEPA, New Delhi.
i. State Government schools, schools run by local bodies and Government Aided Schools (including the schools affiliated to state boards of education).
ii. Central Government schools i.e. Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVS), Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVS), Central Tibetan Schools, Schools run by Ministry of Defence (MOD), Atomic Energy Commission (AEC).
iii. Schools affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) other than those at (i) and (ii) above.
iv. Schools affiliated to Council for Indian Schools Certificate Examinations (CISCE)
2. The number of Awards per State/UT/Organization is enclosed. for AP and Telangana: 3
Total states: 87
3. A copy of the minutes of the meeting of the State/UTs/Organization Selection Committee finalizing the recommendations may also be invariably sent, in original, duly signed by all members. This is-.important and may please be adhered to while sending the
4. It may be reiterated that complete information as per the proforma attached may be sent to the Ministry as any deviation from the prescribed proforma and/or incomplete information will result in the reject of the nominations. Timelines for the aforesaid awards are as follows:
Important dates related to the ICT Award process:
|1.||Advertisement for nomination including an announcement on the website of Ministry and NCERT website.||31st December|
|2.||Last date for submission of detailed entries by schools to State Directorate of Education/Organization/ Autonomous bodies under MHRD (CBSE, CISCE, KVS, NVS, CTSA, AEES, Sainik Schools under Ministry of Defence)||31st July|
|3.||Scrutiny and forwarding of shortlisted candidates by State Govt./UT/Organizations with Minutes to The Joint Director, CIET-NCERT, New Delhi- 110016||31st August|
|4.||Scrutiny of shortlisted candidates by CIET-NCERT and forwarding the Final list for consideration to the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.||27-30 Dec|
|5.||National ICT Award for School Teachers- Award Function||5th September|
5. The detailed guidelines of the JCT Component of RMSA are available on the official website of the Ministry. The last date for forwarding of shortlisted candidates by State Govt./UT/Organizations to CIET is 31st July 2017. A copy of the Advt. issued in this connection is enclosed.
6. I shall be grateful to you if you could look into the matter personally and send the nominations from your State /UT and Organizations in the prescribed format by 30.6.2017 positively.
Last Date for Submission 31-07-2017