AP National Awards to Teachers Proforma Download: The Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh State, Hyderabad has issued proceedings for receiving proposals from the teachers in the prescribed proforma for selection of teachers for National Awards for the Year 2021.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi implements a Scheme “National Awards to Teachers” every year. The Government of India has issued certain guidelines for the selection of Teachers for National Award 2021. The GOI has called for the proposals from the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the year 2021. The GOI have allotted awards under following categories.
Hence, they are requested to submit the proposals in the prescribed proforma for selection of teachers for National Awards for the year 2021, in duplicate, with due recommendation of District Level Committee indicating at least Two Names of eligible teachers compulsory under each category below.
Recognized Primary and Secondary school teachers of State/UT / Organisation.
- Sanskrit Teachers of Sanskrit Patashalas and Tolls run on traditional lines.
- Arabic /Parsian Teacher’s of Madarsas run on traditional lines.
- Teachers of CBSE Schools.
- Teachers of CISCE affiliated Schools.
- Teaches of CTSA affiliated Schools and
- Teachers who promote the education of children with disability in regular schools by states/UTs/Organisations and other school system.
The proposals should be sent in the name cover of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P, Hyderabad. The proposals received after deadline will not be entertained. If there is no eligible teacher in their District for this purpose in a particular category, a Nil report may also be sent to the C&DSE on or before deadline without fail. AP National Awards to Teachers Proforma Download.
DEO Chittoor Instructions: In this subject, DEO Chittoor has requested to all Deputy Educational Officers, Mandal Educational Officers and Project officers of SSA that to give wide publicity among the teachers in their divisions / Mandals regarding the National Awards for the year 2015 and submit the proposals for National Awards strictly following the guidelines given in the above proceedings. The proposals should reach this office on or before 14.01.2016 with specific remarks and recommendations. No proposal will be entertained after 20.03.2016.
Important Dates to be remembered:
Further the all the District Educational Officers in the State are should adhere to the following schedule in submission of proposals for National Award 2015 i.e.
National Awards to Teachers Schedule 2021
- 1st June to 10th July 2021: Opening of web-portal for inviting online self-nomination by teachers.
- 11th July to 21st July 2021: Shortlisting of teachers by District/Regional Selection Committee and forwarding the shortlist to the State/Organization Selection Committee through online portal.
- 22nd July to 31st July 2021: State Selection Committee/ Organization Selection Committee shortlist to be forwarded to Independent National Jury through online portal.
- 3rd August 2021: Intimation to all the shortlisted candidates (154 Max) for selection by Jury through VC or physical interaction as may be decided
- 6th August to 14th August 2021: Selection process by Jury through VC or physical interaction as may be decided
- 14th August 2021: Finalization of names by Independent National Jury
- 16-17th August 2021: Intimation to selected candidates after approval of Hon’ble HRM.
- 5th September 2021 : Presentation of Award