NEET PG Counselling Choice filling 2024 link has been enabled by the Medical Counselling Committee, MCC on its Online on behalf of Directorate General of health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare for Post Graduate courses Counselling web portal, https://mcc.nic.in/.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET PG Counselling dates for AIQ round 2 have been revised. Medical Counselling Committee, MCC has released the new dates, according to which the Choice Filling and Locking would begin from March. Candidates can register and proceed to do this on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
NEET PG Counselling 2024 round 2 choice filling and locking would end on February 11, 2024. Before this, the registration process would also end on February 10, 2024, as per the revised counselling schedule.
Candidates are advised to make a note of these dates and proceed with registering themselves for AIQ Round 2 accordingly. They can check important dates below.
|Name of the registration||NEET PG Counselling Choice Filling 2024|
|Title||Complete the NEET UG Counselling Option Entry 2024|
|Subject||MCC enabled the NEET PG Choice Filling 2023 link|
|NEET PG Counselling Choice Filling start||March 2024|
|NEET PG Counselling||NEET PG Counselling Web Option Entry|
Steps in NEET PG Counselling Process:
- Step 1: Registration for MCC PG Counseling.
- Step 2: Payment of Counselling Fee (Non Refundable Registration Fee + Security Deposit Money).
- Step 3: Choice filling and locking.
- Step 4: Release of Seat allotment list (Result Publication).
- Step 5: Physical Reporting to the allotted college.
NEET PG Counselling dates 2024
- The registration period for the first list will start on July 27 and finish on August 1 pursuant to the schedule.
- The option for choice filling or locking facility is scheduled to begin on July 28 and close on August 2.
- Seat allotment processes will take place from August 3 to August 4.
- The first seat allotment result will be made public on August 5.
NEET PG Counselling Choice Filling and Locking is a very important step for admission purposes. Based on the choices filled by candidates, they are allotted seats in different educational institutions.
Candidates may please exercise caution while Choice Filling and Locking for NEET PG Counselling. The order of choices should be considered by filling them as the final result is likely to be affected by the order of colleges they punch in. Keep a check here for latest updates.
Steps to complete the NEET PG Counselling Choice filling 2024
For the NEET PG Counselling Choice filling, NEET PG qualified candidates seeking admission to Medical Post Graduate Courses under the AIQ quota will first have to register by clicking on the ‘new registration section’ and after fill the choices of colleges/courses on online. Candidates will also have to keep a regular check on the official website for MCC for the admission procedure.
- NEET PG qualified candidates need to visit the official site of MCC on https://mcc.nic.in/ in your device browser.
- Once you reach the MCC website, click on the Post Graduate Counselling button which is available on the home page.
- After clicking on the button, Online Post Graduate medical courses Counselling web page will open in your device.
- Now click on the New Registration tab on this web page. It will be redirected to a new web page.
- After clicking on the tab, a new page will open. where candidate will have enter personal, academic, NEET PG, contact and other asked details.
- Enter NEET PG roll number and registration number for login the page. Fill up the form for Post Graduate Counselling after filling the registration form.
- After filling all the details, pay the required counselling registration fee.
- After fee payment, fill and lock the choices of colleges and courses.
- After filling the choices, click on the submit button and download the page. Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
FAQs on NEET PG Choices
When I try to log in for PG choice filling, it says wrong roll number/ password, what may be the problem?
This can happen if the roll number or password typed is incorrect. Password is case sensitive; therefore, use exactly the same password created earlier. In case password is forgotten, try to retrieve it by using the security question and its answer.
Do I have to report to any NEET PG counseling center for choice filling?
No, NEET PG Online registration and choice filling can be done from the place of convenience (including from home) using a laptop/computer with an uninterrupted internet facility
How to fill NEET PG Choices?
Candidates will have to log on to the website (www.mcc.nic.in) to get registered and then fill-in choices. Please read and understand counseling scheme/FAQ’s carefully, prior to online registration & choice filling. Further candidates may advise to make a tentative list as per their own preference of colleges/Courses after going through the seat matrix before choice filling/locking. Please, also note that the registration facility will be available at the beginning of the 1st Round, 2nd Round, and 3rd/Mop-up Round. There will be no fresh registration for Stray Vacancy Round
Is there any restriction for filling up the number of choices of Institutions and courses?
No, during NEET PG online choice filling, you can give as many choices as you wish. However, choices of colleges/courses should be in the order of candidates’ preference (higher to lower). There will be common software for AIQ/ Deemed/ National Institutes/Central Universities/Delhi Quota for filling up choices.
Is it necessary to fill up the choices and lock the choices to get seat allotted?
After online registration, you have to fill in the choices of colleges/courses in order of your preference and lock it before server time. Once the choice is filled in, it can be modified before locking. If a candidate does not lock the choice submitted by him/her, it will be automatically locked as per schedule/ Server time. If you don’t fill in choices even after registered in the MCC portal, you will not be allotted any seat. Candidates can download/print out the locked choices for future reference.
Can I modify my choices during the choice submission period for counseling?
Yes, you can modify, add or delete your choices during the choice Filling or Locking period. Further, you are requested to do the same before locking the choices by yourself or by the System as per schedule/ Server time.
If I have not locked my choices, what will happen to my choices?
If you have not locked your choices before the time specified in NEET UG counseling schedule on last date of choice locking, the choices submitted and saved by you will be locked automatically on the last date of choice locking as per server time.
How can I get print out of my choices?
Candidates are requested to login at MCC portal and take printout of their choices which was locked by them during the choice filling /Locking period or after the specified time of the last date of choice locking.
If I locked my choices, later I want to modify/edit my choices, is it possible?
Once candidates lock the choices, it is not possible to unlock the same even from the MCC end. Hence, the candidate is advised to check all choices before locking.
Do I have to fill-up choices of course and College to participate in the 2nd Round allotment process?
Yes, eligible candidates must have to submit fresh choice(s) for consideration for seat allotment during the 2nd Round. If candidate does not submit fresh choice(s) during choice filling period, the candidate will not be considered for allotment of seat during the 2 nd Round and will retain the already allotted (joined) seat in the 1st Round, if any.
How to avoid change/cancellation of already allotted college/seat?
If you opted for up-gradation during joining of 1st Round allotted seat, but later change your decision and want to retain allotted seat, the candidate need not fill any fresh choices for the 2nd Round, so the earlier allotted seat will be retained.