NEET UG Counselling Registration 2022 or MCC NEET UG Counselling Registration 2022 for Choice filling & seat allotment. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET Counselling would begin for undergraduate MBBS and BDS admissions for the current academic year. Candidates who have qualified the NEET UG are required to fill their choices on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
The link would be activated on web portal. Direct link to the website along with a step by step explanation of the counselling process and how to fill choices is provided below. Students and parents may please note that MCC or Medical Counselling Committee would be conducting the counselling for 15% All India Quota alone. For the 85% state quota, candidates need to get in touch with the respective state authorities.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has begun with the registration process for the second round of registrations for candidates who have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG). The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for admission to MBBS and BDS courses across colleges in India through the counselling process. Interested candidates will have to apply at the official website, mcc.nic.in.
NEET UG Counselling Schedule: Medical Counselling Committee, MCC has released the counselling schedule of NEET UG for admission to medical colleges across India based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate score. As per the schedule released, the round one registrations for the NEET UG counselling will begin on October 11 for All India Quota and for deemed and central institutes. The registration process will commence on October 11. The state counselling process will begin on October 17. The academic session for UG Courses will begin on November 15. Candidates can check schedule at the official website, mcc.nic.in.
|Name of the Counselling||NEET UG Counselling Registration 2022|
|Title||Complete the NEET UG Counselling Registration 2022 notification|
|Subject||MCC will start the the NEET Counselling Registration 2022|
|Exam Date||July 17, 2022|
|Result Date||September 8, 2022|
|Registration dates||October 11 to 17, 2022|
|NEET Counselling||Schedule expected shortly on mcc.nic.in (likely to begin from September 25)|
General category: 50 percent and Reserved category: 45 percent. After registration, candidates will have to choose the colleges and courses they wish to take admission in based on preference. The choice and lock-in window will be available.
The process of seat allotment will be held. Thereafter, a list will be released. Those who wish to take admission in allotted colleges will have to get their documents verified and submit a fee to lock their seat or wait for the next round.
Who are eligible for NEET UG counselling?
Candidates who have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) are eligible to apply for counselling. Those who have obtained a minimum of 50 per cent (40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC and 45th percentage for general-physically handicapped) in the NEET UG are considered to have passed the exam. Further, the ministry releases a list of qualified candidates – AIQ – excluding those from Jammu and Kashmir to take part in common counselling.
Counselling Registration Highlights
- Interested candidates can submit their application form on the official website of the at mcc.nic.in.
- The option to be able to pay for the counselling registration fee will be available, whereas candidates can fill and lock their choices.
- As per the schedule, the processing of seat allotment will happen as per the schedule, the result for the fresh registration process for AIQ Round 1 will be announced by MCC.
- candidates will have to first register themselves for the counselling process and fill and lock their course/college preference online.
- Taking the preference and NEET score of the candidates into consideration, the MCC will then allot seats.
- If a candidate doesn’t lock his preference before the last date, the choices will automatically be locked.
How to register for NEET UG Counselling?
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start the NEET UG counselling process in online mode on the official website, mcc.nic.in. Candidates can register for the counselling for admissions to 15 per cent All India Quota (AIQ) Govt seats, all deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS institutes, AIIMS and JIPMER colleges will be through NEET UG counselling. MCC had announced changes in the NEET UG AIQ counselling and it will be conducted in 4 rounds by MCC – round 1, round 2, mop-up round and stray vacancy round.
- Visit the official website, mcc.nic.in
Candidates who have qualified in the NEET UG examination, can visit the official website of Medical Counselling Committee, mcc.nic.in in your device browser.
- Click on UG Medical Counselling Button
Once you reach the MCC official website, you can click on the UG Medical Counselling Button on the home page, The, UG Counselling web portal would be opened in your device.
- Click on the new registration tab
On the Online NEET UG Medical Counselling web portal, you can click on the new registration tab. It will be redirected to a new web page.
- Fill the Registration Form
Fill the details such as NEET roll number, registration number, date of birth and other required information and click on the submit button.
- Pay the Registration Fee
After clicking on the submit button, Pay the NEET UG counselling registration fee through proper payment method.
- Fill the course details
Fill in the course of your choice and list the colleges according to the preference. Candidates should note that there is no limit on the number of choices that can be filled.
- lock the choices
After this, candidates need to lock the choices within the mentioned dates. The choices will be locked automatically on the last date if any candidate fails to do so.
Procedure for NEET UG counselling:
First of all, eligible candidates need to register for the main counselling and make payment. After submitting fee, students will have to select and lock their courses and colleges of choice.
Based on the preference of a student and their merit, students will get the seats. Those who reserve their seats by making payment within the given time will be selected. Now, selected candidates need to appear at the reporting centre with documents and clear a fitness test.
Those who are finally selected are given admission and the rest of the seats will be pushed for the second round and so on. A list of vacant seats will be published and fresh choice submission, counselling etc will take place.
NEET counselling 2021 will be conducted for admission to 89,395 MBBS, 27,948 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, 603 BVSc and AH. Admission will also be granted to BSc Nursing, 1,899 AIIMS and 249 JIPMER MBBS seats in the respective colleges.
NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022
- Registrations and payment: October 11 to 17, 2022 till 11 PM
- Choice filling and locking: October 14 to 18, 2022 till 11:55 PM
- Verification of internal candidates: October 17 to 18, 2022.
- Processing of seat allotment: October 19 to 20, 2022.
- Round 1 Result – Seat Allotment: October 21, 2022.
- Reporting and Joining: October 22 to 28, 2022.
- Round 2 Begins: November 2, 2022
Necessary Documents needed for NEET UG counselling
- Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS/PG admit card
- NEET-MDS/PG marksheet
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School leaving certificate of HSC/ class 12 indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- BDS/MBBS degree
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent / provisional registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the college/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS/MDS examination is recognised by Medical Council of India
- Medical fitness certificate
- Copy of receipt of online fee payment
EWS quota for NEET counselling: This year, the newly introduced, EWS quota (economically weaker section) will be applicable for NEET UG admissions. The NTA had earlier notified that the counselling authorities shall identify, the institutions giving EWS quota and conduct counselling for these seats as a separate category. – NEET UG Instructions.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|