NEET PG Web Counselling Dates 2020 for Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the schedule for the online counselling for NEET PG 2020 on its official website. Candidates who have qualified the NEET PG 2020 examination can check and download the counselling schedule online at mcc.nic.in.
NEET PG 2020 First round of counselling:
Registration process along with the fee submission for the NEET PG 2020 first round of counselling will be made available from March 12 to 22, 2020. The choice Filling/ Locking option will be available from March 16 to 22, 2020, and the processing of the Seat Allotment will be held from March 23 to 24, 2020. The result will be declared on March 25 and candidates need to report from March 26 to April 3, 2020.
NEET PG 2020 Second round of counselling:
NEET PG 2020 Second Counselling registration will commence from today, June 3. Candidates who appeared for the exam can register for the second round of counselling between June 3 and 9.
- Registration/Payment: Registration facility will be available from 3rd June 2020 to 9th June 2020 till 10:00 AM as per Server Time
- Payment facility will be available till 9th June 2020 till 12:00 NOON as per Server Time
- Choice Filling/ Locking: 4th June 2020 to 9th June 2020 (till 11:55 PM) as per Server Time
- Processing of Seat Allotment: 10th June 2020 to 11th June 2020
- Result: 12th June 2020
- Reporting: 12th June 2020 to 18th June 2020.
The NEET PG 2020 second round of counselling registration process, the choice Filling/ Locking option, the processing of the Seat Allotment, the result, and the reporting will be held as per the above schedule. https://mcc.nic.in/
NEET PG 2020: Eligibility criteria
To appear in the NEET PG Counselling 2020 candidates are needed to register from the MCC official website– www.mcc.nic.in.
Aspirants should note that the non-refundable registration fees and Refundable Security Deposit are needed to be paid at the time of registration by candidates.
The refundable security deposit will be refunded to the candidates who do not claim seat allotment and the round -2 mop-up round and stray vacancy round will be forfeited.
Reservation of seats under PwD Category will be 5 per cent as per Gazette Notification of MCI.
NEET PG 2020 and NEET MDS 2020 state counselling will be held between April 20 and May 4. According to the latest notice issued by the medical counselling Committee (MCC), the ministry of health and family welfare (MoHFW) has approved the state counselling authorities to conduct the round -1 of the PG counselling from April 20 onwards.
The round -1 of All India Quota of PG Counselling had commenced on March 12 and was scheduled to end on April 3. However, the counselling had to be halted due to the lockdown. After a meeting held by MoHFW on April 7, the counselling was resumed on April 9 and its result was published on April 10. The reporting module for online/physical joining for round-1 counselling is also going on since April 13 and will close on April 24.
According to the latest notice issued by MCC, the schedule for round-2 of All India counselling will be notified in the due course of time as the lockdown is still continuing and physical movement of students is not possible.
The MCC Committee is allowing online reporting for students who will not be able to commute. The committee has also enabled a special provision for students to take admission during the lockdown.
In view of the Coronavirus pandemic, the MCC has also advised the colleges to ‘sympathetically deal with the issues faced by candidates of NEET PG 2020’. Colleges have been instructed to ask only for the essential documents for admission. The list of essential documents is available on the MCC website at www.mcc.nic.in
NEET PG Counselling: The online registration process for postgraduate medical and dental seats, through NEET PG score, has already begun.
- Who will do the NEET PG Counselling?
The counselling process will be done by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for 50% All India Quota seats for all State Govt. medical/ dental colleges/ institutes, except for Jammu and Kashmir as per the score obtained in NEET PG.
- What after state quota counselling?
After State Quota counselling is over, MCC will conduct a Mop-Up counselling round for any vacant seats available.
NEET PG Result: NEET-PG result was declared and the result for NEET MDS was announced. NEET PG Counselling is conducted as a centralized counselling for all State, UT and institutions. The counselling is organized on all India basis by the MCC for all India 50% quota seats.
NEET PG/MDS counselling 2019: Documents needed:
- Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS/PG 2020 admit card
- NEET-MDS/PG 2020 mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate/valid passport or School leaving certificate of HSC/ class 12 indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- BDS/MBBS degree
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the college/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS/MDS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India
- Medical fitness certificate
- Copy of receipt of online fee payment
NEET PG was conducted in January with a total of 1,48,000 candidates appeared. The exam was held in across 165 cities. NEET was held on the computer-based platform in one single session.