National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, NEET PG Counselling 2021 dates for 50% of all India quota seats have been released by the Medical Counselling Committee. Candidates who have qualified the NEET PG examination can check for more details and download the counselling schedule from the official website of MCC or NEET PG 2021, mcc.nic.in.
- MCC has released the NEET PG Web Counselling 2021 notification for Registration, Web Option Entry and Seat Allotment.
- The committee would conduct NEET PG Web Counselling 2021 for deemed, central universities and AFMS seats available across the country.
- As per the web counselling schedule, the registration process would begin on October 25 and conclude on October 29.
- The participating institutes must complete the process of verification of the seat matrix from October 24 to October 29.
- The seat allotment result of the first round would be declared on November 3, 2021.
MCC would conduct a mop-up round for seats available with deemed and central universities from December 8 to 13, 2021. A total of two rounds of NEET PG Web Counselling 2021 would be conducted, followed by a mop-up round. NEET PG 2021 result was declared on September 29, 2021.
|Name of the counselling||NEET PG Web Counselling 2021|
|Title||Complete the NEET PG Counselling Registration 2021|
|Subject||MCC released NEET PG Web Counselling Schedule 2021|
For detailed counselling dates, candidates must check the official notification once and prepare accordingly. The mop-up counselling results will be declared on December 18, 2021, and candidates with allotted seats will have to report to their respective institutes on or before December 26, 2021.
NEET PG Counselling Schedule
|First round||October 25 to November 10|
|Second round||November 12 to December 2|
|Mop-up round||December 7 to 26|
NEET PG Eligibility criteria
To appear in the NEET PG Counselling candidates are needed to register from the MCC official website www.mcc.nic.in. Aspirants should note that the non-refundable registration fees and Refundable Security Deposit are needed to be paid at the time of registration by candidates.
The refundable security deposit will be refunded to the candidates who do not claim seat allotment and the round -2 mop-up round and stray vacancy round will be forfeited. Reservation of seats under PwD Category will be 5 per cent as per Gazette Notification of MCI.
NEET-PG result was declared and the result for NEET MDS was announced. NEET PG Counselling is conducted as a centralized counselling for all State, UT and institutions. The counselling is organized on all India basis by the MCC for all India 50% quota seats.
Documents needed for NEET PG counselling 2021
- Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS/PG admit card
- NEET-MDS/PG mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate/valid passport or School leaving certificate of HSC/ class 12 indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- BDS/MBBS degree
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the college/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS/MDS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India
- Medical fitness certificate
- Copy of receipt of online fee payment
Who will do the NEET PG Counselling?
The counselling process will be done by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for 50% All India Quota seats for all State Govt. medical/ dental colleges/ institutes, except for Jammu and Kashmir as per the score obtained in NEET PG.
What after state quota counselling?
After State Quota counselling is over, MCC will conduct a Mop-Up counselling round for any vacant seats available.