NIMS NIMSET MHM Course Entrance Test 2021 notification released and Submit Online Application at nims.edu.in. NIMS NIMSET MHM Course Entrance Test, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana State has given the NIMS NIMSET 2021 for MHM Course Admission Notification
NIMS NIMSET 2021 for MHM Course Admissions And Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Telangana and the Andhra Pradesh States for admission into Master in Hospital Management course for the year 2021. NIMS MHM Courses Admissions 2021 notification, NIMS MHM Course application form 2021.
Master in Hospital Management: 20 Seats
Duration: 2 years + (6 months internship)
Qualification: Any graduate in Medical/Non-Medical courses. Age: The minimum age for admission shall be 20 years completed and should not be more than 30 years as on 31st December 2020. NIMS NIMSET MHM Course Entrance Test
Method of Selection: Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the entrance test.
1. Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the entrance examination and Viva.
2. In case of an equality of marks in the entrance examination and viva, the following criteria shall be adopted in the order of merit for fixing the merit of the candidates:
a) the total marks obtained in the Degree examination b) elder in the age
3. The total marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination + Viva and the names of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute/website as per the prescribed dates mentioned in the prospectus.
4. The selection shall be based on merit taking into consideration the marks obtained in entrance examination + viva. The statutory reservation rules and GOP No.646, dt.10‐07‐1979 for local area reservations will be followed for the selection of candidates into admissions. They shall have to come for admission on the date notified.
Candidates have to report for admission in person with hall‐ticket, bond (Annexure‐II) and other required documents (Annexure-IV) as per admission prospectus.
Non‐attendance to the admission shall render the candidate forfeiting his/her admission. No request for postponing the date of admission or request to appear at an earlier date shall be entertained. In the event a candidate fails to report for the admission at the date and time specified, the seat shall be offered to the next merit candidate as per the admission prospectus.
Entrance Test and Exam pattern:
1. Entrance Test shall be conducted at the venue, date and time specified by the Institute in the hall ticket.
2. Hall Tickets for the entrance examination shall be available for printing to eligible candidates whose applications are complete and accurate in all respects.
3. The selection shall be made based on the performance of the candidates at the Entrance Test. The medium of examination is English. The distribution of questions will be as follows:
i. Distribution of questions:
a) Multiple choice questions ‐70 marks – duration 75 minutes
b) Viva ‐30 marks
ii. Distribution of 70 MCQs, in theory, is as follows:
a) Related to Health Sciences-20 marks
b) Related to Administration-10 marks
c) Related to Computer Sciences- 10 marks
d) General Knowledge – 10 marks
e) Related to the testing of IQ- 10 marks
f) Related to English- 10 marks
iii. The number of students called for VIVA shall be in the ratio of 1:2 for assessing their aptitude, communication and presentation skills.
4. The candidates shall qualify in the entrance examination, by securing 30% of 70 marks in the case of OCs and BCs. There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
5. Candidates who are qualified in the entrance examination shall attend Viva at the time and date specified in admission prospectus. No individual correspondence will be made. Candidates are requested to follow the information displayed at NIMS notice board and website: www.nims.edu.in
6. The qualified candidates shall get prepared to attend for the Viva on the date and time specified in the prospectus with structured bio‐data showing experience, awards & medals if any, along with original certificates. No request for postponing the date of Viva or request to appear at an earlier date shall be entertained.
7. Candidate appearing for the entrance test/viva will not be paid any traveling allowance.
8. Candidates indulging in malpractice during the entrance examination will be disqualified and their hall‐tickets shall be confiscated. The marks of such candidates will not be displayed.
9. All requests for re‐evaluation have to be made within the stipulated time along with the copy of the hall‐ticket and payment of Rs.1,500/‐ (Rupees one thousand and five hundred only) by paying cash in the NIMS Cash Counter. Request for a re‐evaluation of the OMR answer sheet of the entrance examination shall not be entertained beyond the time and date as stipulated by the Institute. Request for re‐evaluation must be submitted to the Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, NIMS, Hyderabad
- Admission into PG Diploma
- Admission into B.Sc Nursing
- Admission into BPT Prospectus
- Admission into Master of Physiotherapy
- Admission into MHM Course
How to apply for NIMS NIMSET MHM Course Entrance Test:
The candidates are requested to visit the website: www.nims.edu.in for an application form, prospectus and also for any updates. Candidates may apply through online mode only.