NIMS Admission 2020, Apply for BSc Nursing, BPT & MHM Courses at at ‘nims.edu.in’. Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana State has given the NIMS BSc (Nursing), BPT, MHM Courses Admissions 2020 notification.
Apply for NIMS BSc Nursing BPT & MHM Courses Admission 2020. Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Telangana and the Andhra Pradesh States for admission into B.Sc.(Nursing) Course, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course and Master in Hospital Management (MHM) Course for the year 2020.
- Admission into PG Diploma: 22-10-2020 to 07-11-2020
- Admission into B.Sc Nursing : 12-10-2020 to 30-11-2020
- Admission into BPT: 12-10-2020 to 30-11-2020 17:00
- Admission into Master of Physiotherapy: 20-10-2020 to 07-11-2020
- Admission into MHM Course 2020 up to 29-10-2020 (Hard Copy)
No. of Seats:
1. B.Sc.(Nursing) – 100 seats,
2. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) – 50 seats and
3. Master in Hospital Management (MHM) – 20 seats
Candidates should be passed in Intermediate Bi.P.C. or equivalent course from the academic year 2020-21 and there is an entrance examination (NIMSET) for the above-mentioned Master in Hospital Management (MHM) course.
The selection of the candidates for the admission into Bachelor of Science (Nursing) and Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) courses are based on merit arrived out of total marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate Bi.P.C. or equivalent course from the academic year 2019-20 and there will be an entrance (NIMSET) examination for the MHM course.
However, the entrance examination will be conducted for a Master in Hospital Management (MHM) course. The details are mentioned in the prospectus.
How to apply: The candidates are requested to visit the website: www.nims.edu.in for an application form, prospectus and also for any updates. The filled-in application forms shall be submitted along with Demand Draft in favour of
Director, NIMS or NIMS cash receipt and supporting documents as detailed in prospectus (Annexure I) in person or by post (preferably by India Post services) so as to reach the Associate Dean, Academic-2, 2″d floor, Old OPD Block, NIMS, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500 082, Telangana before 5.00 PM
NIMSET 2020 Key Dates
- Availability of NIMSET application on website 24-09-2020
- Last date for submission of NIMSET online application 08-10-2020
- Issue of NIMSET Hall Tickets for eligible candidates through login account 16-10-2020
- Date of NIMSET entrance examination (Venue as indicated in the Hall Ticket): 19-10-2020
- Display of NIMSET provisional results of entrance examination 4.00 PM of 19-10-2020