NIOS DElEd Exams Fee due dates-2020 for D.El.Ed. learners. NIOS DElEd Exam Fee due dates-2020 for 1st, 2nd Examinations. NIOS DElEd Examination Fee Payment @ Dled.nios.ac.in, Submit NIOS DElEd Examination Forms Now @ Dled.nios.ac.in.
NIOS asked all registered untrained teachers for the DElEd to submit the Examination Form online at http://www.dled.nios.ac.in. According to the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) no offline examination forms will be accepted from the candidates. The examinations forms can be submitted at NIOS DElEd portal using the teacher login details.
NIOS DElEd portal, NIOS DElEd Course Exam Fee Notification, Submit NIOS DElEd Examination Forms Now @ Dled.nios.ac.in: Submit Examination Forms Now @ Dled.nios.ac.in. NIOS also asked the untrained teachers who have registered for the Diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd) to not to submit the offline forms at study centres or to pay any money to study centre either in Cash or through Bank Draft.
Examination Fee: Rs.250/- per subjectSchedule of Registration: 16.10.2019 to 10.11.2019
NIOS DElEd Supplementary Exam-2020 Fee: The last date for the payment of NIOS or the National Institute of Open Schooling application has been extended till November 10,-2020. Earlier, the fee window was supposed to close on October 31,-2020. Candidates can pay the fee and appear in the supplementary examination if they failed to clear Theory Paper 501-510 in 1st year.
According to the notification released on the official website of NIOS DElEd, the fee window is open for students who appeared for the exam but failed the clear it. Teachers who have not cleared any Theory Paper (501-510) and have paid the II Year Admission Fees (Rs. 6000/-) may submit the Examination Fees till 10th November,-2020.
How to pay NIOS DElEd Supplementary Exam-2020 Application fee
- Visit NIOS DElEd official examination website i.e. deled.nios.ac.in
- On Home Page, Find and click on the link for “Online submission of the Examination Fees for Last D.El.Ed. Supplementary (Open till 10-11-2019)”
- You will be redirected to a new page with enrollment number window
- Input your exam enrollment number in the concerned field
- Fill in the details as asked in the registration form
- Make the requisite fee payment for NIOS DElEd Supply Exam-2020
- Once payment is successful, you will receive a message confirming the same
- Download soft copy / PDF or take a printout of the confirmation page
Subject Name & Subject Code
1. Elementary Education in India: A Socio-Cultural Perspective (501)
2. Pedagogic Processes in Elementary Schools (502)
3. Learning Languages at Elementary Level (503)
4. Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level (504)
5. Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level (505)
6. Understanding Children in inclusive context (506)
7. Community & Elementary Education (507)
8. Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level (508)
9. Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level (509)
Or Learning Science at Upper Primary Level (510)
Last Supplementary D.El.Ed. Exam: Last Date for submission of Fees extended till 10th November,-2020.
Teachers who have not cleared any Theory Paper (501-510) and have paid the II Year Admission Fees (Rs. 6000/-) may submit the Examination Fees till 10th November,-2020
a. Fees can be deposited till 10th November,-2020.
b. After Making the payment kindly take the print out of the receipt for future use.
Process for Online Submission of Examination Fees. Kindly read before Submitting and making the payment
- First of all, you have to provide the Enrollment with no of D.El.Ed
- After putting the Enrollment no, click on the submit Button to move further
- After that, if your percentage in Class XII (For General category teacher) is less than 50 and for other category is less than 45 per cent then if you have taken Admission in NIOS select Yes else No
- If you have taken Admission in NIOS in Class XII then provide the Reference no or Enrollment no (if you have got the same)of Class XII Admission, Do not mention the Reference no of the D.El.Ed Admission
- After that Click on the Submit button, you will be redirected to make the online payment
- If Payment is successful then you will get the message, payment is successful if you want you can take the print out of the same
- At any time if you want to see the status whether the payment is made or not then just provide the Enrollment no and the Status of the Application will be visible on the Screen
If the Payment is debited from the account and Status has not changed from Payment Not Made to Payment Completed, Kindly do not make another payment but just wait for 48 Hours, the payment will be updated and you can check the status by providing the Enrollment no. All Question Papers will be bilingual i.e English and Hindi; and selected Regional Language. However the learners are allowed to write the answer in any one language (except language paper) included in the eighth schedule of the Indian Constitution. The learner has to write the medium/language of answering questions on the specified space in the Answer Book.
The online forms can be submitted at the official website after paying a fee of Rs. 250. The forms can be submitted without paying any late fee. The forms can be submitted with a late fee of Rs. 100. Now, the NIOS DElEd candidates may submit their forms for D.Ed courses
The teacher training programme is designed for all untrained government, government-aided, private unaided recognized in-service untrained teachers of Elementary Schools. All registered Teachers for the D.El.Ed. The program needs to submit the Examination Form online at http://www.dled.nios.ac.in. No Offline form is accepted. Do not submit the offline form at the study centre nor pay any money to the study centre either in Cash or through Bank Draft.
The Second Examination of Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E1.Ed) for in-service untrained teachers would be conducted. The Examination fee for the D.E1.Ed examination will be collected only through online mode (www.dled.nios.ac.in) as per the schedule. The total examination fee to be paid for the 05 subjects will be Rs. 1250/- (Rs. 250 x 5 subjects).
4 thoughts on “NIOS DElEd Exams Fee due dates 2021 for D.El.Ed. learners”
Sir site send kijiye exam fee ka payment rasid bhejiye
Once check the NIOS Official website
How to submit back paper 508 sir please reply me
Once visit the official website and Check details