NTA to release CMAT Admit Cards 2020 on https://cmat.nta.nic.in/ (ntacmat.nic.in) and nta.ac.in. Common Management Admission Test, CMAT 2020 admit cards would be released on the official website ntacmat.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for the examination are required to download the admit cards from the official website once released. National Testing Agency, NTA would be conducting the examination on January 3, 2020 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. NTA is scheduled to release CMAT 2020 admit card on December 24, 2019.
The admit cards would be made available on ntacmat.nic.in. Candidates would also be able to navigate to the website from NTA’s official website which is nta.ac.in. Steps and link to download the admit card is provided below. Direct link to download admit card would be activated once the hall tickets are released on the website.
CMAT Exam Pattern
- The medium of Question Paper is English only
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- For each correct response, the candidate will get 4 marks.
- For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct option.
|Type of questions||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
and Data Interpretation
Registration Dates: November 1 to 30
Downloading of Admit Cards: December 24
Dates of Examinations: January 28
Declaration of results: February 7.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards for Common Management Admission Test 2020 (CMAT 2020*) on its official website on December 24, 2019. The candidates who have applied for CMAT can visit the official website of CMAT – cmat.nta.nic.in. NTA has scheduled to conduct CMAT examination on January 28, 2020. Candidates can download their CMAT or GPAT admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to download NTA CMAT Admit Cards 2020:
- Go to the official website ntacmat.nic.in. On the home page, the link to download admits card would be activated. Click on the link.
- A new window would open.
- Enter your registration number and password to login to your account.
- Download the admit card from the account.
Instructions regarding your examination centre and other details would be mentioned on the admit card. The NTA will conduct computer-based CMAT-2020 on January 28, 2020, in two shifts from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. for admission to various management programs across the country. GPAT examination would also be conducted on the same date by NTA. The result of CMAT 2020 will be declared by February 7, 2020.
All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee will be able to download their admit cards through candidate login only. Candidates are advised to carry the following items along with the Admit Card at the centre on the examination day. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
1) Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website
2) One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during CMAT Examination.
3) Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non -expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph) / Ration Card
4) PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, and bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card inside the Examination Room/Hall.
If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
CMAT is the entrance test for admission to various management programs across the country in the participating institutes of CMAT 2020. Candidates will have to apply separately for participating institutes with their CMAT score. The participating institute will then release their cutoff and candidates will get admission on the basis of their score.
Qualified candidates will appear for the selection procedure of the desired institute which may comprise of Group Discussion and Personal Interview for their final selection. The CMAT 2020 result will be announced by February 7.
Those interested in applying should be graduates in any discipline
Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2020-21 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
- GPAT: Candidates should be holding a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B Pharmacy course are also eligible for apply
- B Tech (pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology)/equivalent students are not eligible to apply.
Note: CMAT scores will be accepted by over 1000 participating institutes. Candidates should see the details of the admission process of each participating institute of CMAT 2020 on their respective website.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details