CMAT 2021 Online Application process or CMAT 2021 Online Registration process for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) will commence on December 23 and will continue till 1st March
This year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the examinations likely to be held in the last week of March-2021 or early April-2021 and the admit card will be available for download from website. The results for both the examinations will be declared one week after the conduct of examination.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admission forms for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2021) at the official website cmat.nta.nic.in for admissions into postgraduate management courses in the colleges of CMAT-affiliated Dr APJ Abdul Kalam (AKTU), Lucknow earlier covered under Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE).
CMAT likely to be held in the last week of March-2021 or early April-2021. It is a three-hour computer-based test held in a single session to evaluate candidates on the basis of logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, language comprehension and general awareness. The results will be announced in the form of merit-list to be published on the official website cmat.nta.nic.in.
Online Registrations Begin: 23 December 2020
Last date to register online: 25 February, 2021
Admit Card Download: TBN
Date of Examinations: TBN
Result Declaration (on or before): TBN
Candidates who want to apply for MBA programs in the state-run universities can register themselves through the official site of National Testing Agency (NTA) at ntacmat.nic.in. Candidates who have completed their graduation or are in the final year of graduation can easily apply for this exam. CMAT examination does not have any age limit.
The admit card for the examination will be released on web portal and examination will be conducted as per the schedule, across the country is various centres. The examination will be conducted in two shifts- first shift will be from 09.30am to 12.30am and the second shift will be conducted from 02.30pm to 05.30pm. The exam result as per calendar will be declared on January 03, 2021.
The exam pattern will comprise of four subjects- quantitative techniques and data interpretation, logical reasoning, language comprehension, and general awareness. Each of the subjects will have 25 questions carrying 100 marks each. Candidates can visit the official site of NTA to know more about the CMAT exam.
Eligibility criteria for CMAT 2021
1. Those interested in applying should be graduates in any discipline
2. Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2018-19 can also apply for CMAT online exam
How to register for CMAT?
- Visit the official website of NTA
- On the homepage, click on the tab which says, ‘Management’
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on Registration
- Fill up the application form with academic, profession and other details
- Keep scanned copies of certificates ready while applying for CMAT
- Click on Submit.
How to apply for CMAT 2021:
- Filling the online registration with basic details on the NTA website – nta.ac.in
- Fill up the application form with academic, profession and other details. Keep scanned copies of certificates ready
- Pay the application fee through Net banking, Debit/ Credit Card, and Cash deposit at SBI Bank.
While filling the application form of CMAT 2021, the aspirant can choose exam date and as many as three test cities. They will be allotted test dates and exam centres on the first-come-first-serve basis and the allotment will solely depend on the availability of test slots in the choice of exam cities selected during the CMAT 2021 application procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2021
1. Candidates who wish to apply for CMAT this year must note the following to know if they are eligible or not.
2. Applicant must be a citizen of India
3. Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam
4. Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2020-20 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
After the declaration of the CMAT Results candidates must apply separately to the desired CMAT-2021 participating Institutions with the CMAT Score 2021. Then each participating Institution will release their respective cut off CMAT Scores which a candidate should meet to get qualified for admission to that particular Institution.
Once qualified, the candidate will have to comply with the selection procedure of that particular Institution, which may comprise Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in the last two stages.
About CMAT: CMAT is a national level entrance examination conducted every year for admission in all management programmes. The duration of the computer-based online test is three hours and it is carried out in a single session. Candidate’s ability across various segments like quantitative technique, logical reasoning, language comprehension and general awareness are evaluated.