CMAT 2020 Application process to begin November 1: The online registration process for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) will commence on November 1 and will continue till December 07, 2018. This year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the examinations on January 28 and the admit card will be available for download from January 7, 2020. The results for both the examinations will be declared on February 10.
Online Registrations Begin: November 1,-2020
Last date to register online: November 30,-2020
Admit Card Download: December 24,-2020
Date of Examinations: January 24, 2020
Result Declaration (on or before): February 3, 2020
CMAT 2020 last date extended till November 30, Apply via ntacmat.nic.in: The admit card for the examination will be released on December 24, 2020. Candidates who want to apply for MBA programs in the state-run universities can register themselves through the official site of National Testing Agency (NTA) at ntacmat.nic.in. Candidates who have completed their graduation or are in the final year of graduation can easily apply for this exam. CMAT examination does not have any age limit.
The admit card for the examination will be released on 24-12-2019 and examination will be conducted on January 24, 2020, across the country is various centres. The examination will be conducted in two shifts- first shift will be from 09.30am to 12.30am and the second shift will be conducted from 02.30pm to 05.30pm. The exam result as per calendar will be declared on February 10, 2020.
The exam pattern will comprise of four subjects- quantitative techniques and data interpretation, logical reasoning, language comprehension, and general awareness. Each of the subjects will have 25 questions carrying 100 marks each. Candidates can visit the official site of NTA to know more about the CMAT exam.
Eligibility criteria for CMAT 2020
1. Those interested in applying should be graduates in any discipline
2. Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2018-19 can also apply for CMAT online exam
- How to register for CMAT?
- Visit the official website of NTA
- On the homepage, click on the tab which says, ‘Management’
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on Registration
- Fill up the application form with academic, profession and other details
- Keep scanned copies of certificates ready while applying for CMAT
- Click on Submit.
- CMAT 2020: How to apply
- Filling the online registration with basic details on the NTA website – nta.ac.in
- Fill up the application form with academic, profession and other details. Keep scanned copies of certificates ready
- Pay the application fee through Net banking, Debit/ Credit Card, and Cash deposit at SBI Bank.
While filling the application form of CMAT 2020, the aspirant can choose exam date and as many as three test cities. They will be allotted test dates and exam centres on the first-come-first-serve basis and the allotment will solely depend on the availability of test slots in the choice of exam cities selected during the CMAT 2020 application procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2020
1. Candidates who wish to apply for CMAT this year must note the following to know if they are eligible or not.
2. Applicant must be a citizen of India
3. Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam
4. Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2020-20 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
About CMAT: CMAT is a national level entrance examination conducted every year for admission in all management programmes. The duration of the computer-based online test is three hours and it is carried out in a single session. Candidate’s ability across various segments like quantitative technique, logical reasoning, language comprehension and general awareness are evaluated.