NTA CMAT/GPAT 2022 Question Paper & Response sheet released and download from the official website nta.nic.in. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the question paper and candidates ‘response sheets for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2022) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2022).
All the candidates who have appeared for Computer-based Test (CBT) for NTA CMAT, GPAT on January 28 can check their question Paper & Response sheet on the official websites.
To check NTA CMAT 2022 question paper and response sheet, visit the website cmat.nta.nic.in and for NTA GPAT 2022 question paper and response sheet go to gpat.nta.nic.in.
The result for both exams will be out on February 7, as per the official notice. CMAT score will be accepted by over 1000 participating institutes and GPAT by 800. Institutes might have their own entrance criteria based on separate cut-off score, group discussions and/or interview.
How to Check NTA CMAT/GPAT 2022 Question Paper & Response sheet:
- First, Visit the official website for NTA CMAT/GPAT at cmat.nta.nic.in or gpat.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘View Question Paper’
- Log in to view your application, using registration number and password
- On the candidate login page, click to check the question paper and response sheet
- The CMAT/GPAT question paper along with responses will appear on the screen
- Download and save the question paper and response sheet for future reference
As many as 50,747 candidates registered for GMAT 2022, while 74,486 candidates registered for CMAT 2022. The NTA GPAT / CMAT 2022 results are likely to be declared on February 7.