NTR Trust Girl Education Merit Scholarship Test, NTR Trust is committed to giving quality education for meritorious girl students. To identify the beneficiaries NTR trust is conducting GEST 2020. A total of 25 students will get a merit scholarship of Rs 5,000/- per month to pursue their intermediate in AP & TS for two years. Out of 25 Selected students, 10 students can avail of this scholarship in any college of their choice, 15 students can avail of this facility in NTR Junior college, HYD.
NTR trust merit scholarship test 2018, application form, last date, exam date, NTR educational institutions merit scholarship and how to apply more details given here.
Eligibility: Girls who are going to write their X standard Board exams in March – 2018 from AP and Telangana
Scholarship Amount: Merit scholarship of Rs 5,000/- per month
Merit Scholarship Test Pattern: Objective Type (Multiple Choice questions), Max. Marks: 100, Duration: 2 Hours
Maths – 20 M,
Science – 20 M,
Social – 20 M,
English – 20 M,
Others (Current Affairs, GK, Reasoning) – 20 M,
No Negative Marks……………………..
Note: Students must carry a Black ballpoint pen & Writing pad for the Exam to mark the answers on OMR Sheet.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through online mode at http://ntrtrust.org/education/. So, Eligible and interested candidates should fill the Online Application Form with the required information.
How to Fill the NTRT-GEST 2018 Application Form:
Please fill the below form with proper attention. * Required
1. Student Details:(Please enter Student Details)
2. Name of the Student: *(First Name, Last Name,e.g. Raju Madhana)
3. Date of Birth: * (MM/DD/YYYY)
4. Name & Address of the School: * (Please Enter the School Details)
5. Name of the Father: * (First Name, Last Name,e.g. Ramu Madhana)
6. Occupation: * (Please enter the Job, Business any other)
7. Name of the Mother: * (First Name, Last Name,e.g. Lakshmi Madhana)
8. Occupation: * (Please enter the Job, Business any other)
9. Mobile No: * (Please enter valid 10 digit Mobile number)
10. E-mail: (Enter the E-mail ID for communications)
11. Address for Correspondence: * (Please enter a valid address for further communication)
12. Submit(Click on Submit Button)
About NTR Trust: Established in 1997, NTR Memorial Trust has been at the forefront of bringing socio-economic change in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It endeavors to create opportunities for the underprivileged to achieve their full potential, safeguarding health and safety and reducing poverty and instances of injustice.
Our work is guided by an important principle: that we are guardians of private funds which must be utilized in the public’s interest. We are inspired by NTR’s deeply held belief: that sharing and caring are the ultimate goals of human life.
Since 1997, NTR Trust has endeavored to improve the health and health outcomes of the needy groups, meeting the educational needs of underprivileged students, advancing the concept of entrepreneurship and self-employment, and offering support and relief during disasters. We are deeply committed to fulfilling every expectation of hope, support, leadership, and coordination.
They move forward with the ultimate desire of ensuring a robust society where every segment of the society in every sphere of activity is productive, happy, healthy and self-reliant.
To improve the quality of life of the needy and the underprivileged through its various initiatives: Healthcare, Education, Youth Empowerment, Disaster Response & Relief
1. Submission Online Application Starts from…2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application Form:………….2017(Enrollments for NTR Trust Girls Education Scholarship Test 2017 has been closed)
3. NTR Trust GEST Exam Date: 10-12-2017
4. Exam Venue: NTR Model Schools and Junior Colleges at Gandipeta
For more details have from 27-11-2017 from Website http://ntrtrust.org/
Contact No: 9533009901/02
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details