TS NMMS Beneficiaries Fresh & Renewal Registrations 2022 or TS NMMS Beneficiaries Registration 2022 at NSP Portal for get a Scholarship. Applicants for NMMS scheme can apply for renewal and fresh applicants can apply for NMMS Scheme for get a Scholarship at https://scholarships.gov.in. Students from states across India who want to apply in NMMS, Please visit the National Scholarship Portal.
Govt of Telangana, Director of Government Examinations has given instructions for Online submission of applications of beneficiaries for fresh as well as renewal Verification of registered proposals at institutions and DEOs on national scholarship portal for payment of scholarships under National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme.
TS NMMS Registrations for Fresh and Renewal – The deadline for NMMS registrations is 30-11-2021. Those who qualify for the National Means cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) in November 2020 will have to register for the academic year 2021-22. Old students are also required to renewal by 30-11-2021.
Online submission of applications of TS NMMS beneficiaries for fresh as well as renewal Verification of registered proposals at institutions and DEOs on national scholarship portal for payment of scholarships under National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme.
So, Students who qualify for the NMMS exam in November 2020 will only need to register and upload as per the details in the merit list on the Scholarship web portal to get the scholarship for 2021-2022.
Due to Covid-2019 epidemic, students of classes VIII and IX were not allowed to write exams. Eligible candidates in 2016, 2017, 2018 as they are allowed to pursue higher studies in 2020-2021, the pass percentage of Previous classes should be taken as a basis for renewal. The last date for renewal and new registrations is 30.11.2021.
TS NMMS Beneficiaries Registration 2022
|Name of the registration||TS NMMS Beneficiaries Registration 2022|
|Title||Complete TS NMMS Beneficiaries Fresh & Renewal Registrations 2022 at NSP Portal|
|Subject||BSE Telangana has given instruction for completion of TS NMMS Beneficiaries Fresh & Renewal Registrations 2021 at National Scholarship Web Portal|
|Registration deadline||30-11-2021 by Schools/ Institutions|
|Full-Form||TS NMMS Beneficiaries Registration 2021 for get scholarship|
|For Registration||for get scholarship|
BSE Telangana has informed that the National scholarship portal is opened on 05-09-2021. NMMSS beneficiaries for the financial year 2020-21 are required to register on National Scholarship Portal as new users
and then log in to apply for fresh candidates i.e., class IX beneficiaries who were selected in NMMS November 2020 and to renew with the previous year IDs for class X, XI. XII of the beneficiaries who have already registered and submitted in the previous year on National Scholarship Portal
And these applications are to be verified and submitted by concerned HM in institution login and DEO in district login respectively for payment of scholarships. Otherwise, NMMSS scholarships will not be sanctioned.
Otherwise, NMMSS scholarships will not be sanctioned. General Guidelines of NMMSS along with slide Presentation have been sent to officials and also kept on this official website.
The institutions which are registered on the National Scholarship Portal are required to submit an institute registration form for the academic year 2020. The form is available in the institute login.
Class IX beneficiaries of NMMS November 2020 (fresh candidates) are required to enter the details completely matching with the merit list only. Otherwise, the scholarship will not be sanctioned.
NSP Registration Schedule 2022 for Pre Matric Scholarship:
- Opening of Portal for submission of Pre-matric: 05-09-2021
- Last date for making Pre-matric i.e., for class IX & X Scholarship Applications: 30-11-2021.
- Last date for first level (school) verification for pre-matric i.e., for class IX & X scholarships: 15-12-2021.
- Last date for second level (District) verification for pre-matric i.e., for class IX & X scholarships: 31-12-2021.
NSP Registration Schedule 2022 for Post Matric Scholarship:
- Opening of Portal for submission of Post-Matric: 05-09-2021
- Last date for making post-matric for class XI & XII scholarship applications: 30-11-2021.
- Last date for first level (school) verification for post-matric i.e., for class XI & XII scholarships: 15-12-2021.
- Last date for second level (District) verification for post-matric i.e. for class XI & XII scholarships.: 31-12-2021
While verifying the candidates on National scholarship portal care should be taken. Fake candidates should not be verified. Otherwise, Heads of the institutions and DEOs concerned will be held responsible. Verifications should be done in time. Otherwise, scholarships will not be sanctioned for the beneficiaries and you will be held responsible.
In view of the above, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to take necessary action and familiarize the Head Masters first and then the students ie. NMMSS beneficiaries through Head Masters in this regard immediately without delay to complete the said work in time This should be treated as Most Urgent
National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Guidelines:
- General Guidelines of National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme(NMMSS). The objective is to award scholarships to meritorious students of economically weaker sections to arrest their drop out at class VIII and encourage them to continue the study at the secondary stage.
- One lakh scholarships @ Rs.12000/- per annum (Rs.1000/- per month) are awarded to selected students of class IX every year and their continuation/renewal in classes X to XII for study in State Government, Government-aided and Local body schools under the scheme.
- There is a quota of scholarships for different States/UTs. Students of NVS, KVS, Sainik schools and private schools are not entitled to the scholarships.
- Scholarships are disbursed on the quality basis by the State Bank of India directly by electronic transfer into the accounts of students through the Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Students whose parental income from all sources is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum are eligible to avail of the scholarships. There is reservation as per State Government norms.
- The selection of students for the award of scholarships under the scheme is made through an examination conducted by the State Governments.
- The students shall have a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in Class VII examination for appearing in the selection test for award of scholarship (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST).
- At the time of selection for the award of scholarship, the candidate must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in the Class VIII examination. There will be 5 % relaxation for SC/ST.
- For continuing the scholarship in class X and XII, the awardees should get clear promotion from class IX to class X and from class XI to class XII in the first attempt with 55% marks (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST).
- The students should continue their studies in Government, Government aided local bodies i.e. ZP, municipal schools, and Modal schools which have no residential facility.
- The awardees must obtain a minimum of 60% marks in Class X (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST) examination or equivalent examination for continuation of the scholarship at the higher secondary stage.
State Level NMMS Exam:
- Each State/UT conducts its own test for the selection of students for the award of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The State Level Examination consists of the following two tests.
- (i) Mental Ability Test (MAT) and (ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)Students of Class IX and X need to apply under the Pre-Matric scholarship category whereas students of class XI and XII need to apply under the Post-Matric scholarship category.
- For pre-matric (IX and X), only two applications can be submitted through one mobile.
- For post-matric (XI and XII), only one application can be submitted through one mobile.
- The last date for submission of applications on Portal is given in the related press note which is kept in this office web site ‘http//bse.telangana.gov.in’.
- The applications submitted in NSP by the beneficiaries are to be verified and submitted at the School and District level.
- Students studying the academic course of Intermediate(general) in Government and Government aided colleges Modal colleges which have no residential facility provided by the Government are only eligible for continuation of NMMS scholarship for class XI and XII.
- Students studying in private colleges are not eligible for the continuation of NMMS scholarship for class XI and XII.
- Students studying Technical/diploma/certificate level course courses in Any college(Govt or private) after Completion of class X are not eligible for the continuation of NMMS scholarship for class XI and XII.