TS NMMS beneficiaries Fresh and renewal Registrations at National Scholarship Website for getting Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarships: Govt of Telangana, Director of Government Examinations has given instructions for Online submission of applications of beneficiaries for fresh as well as renewal Verification of registered proposals at institutions and DEOs on national scholarship portal for payment of scholarships under National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme. NMMSS-2020-2020 beneficiaries are required to register on NSP Website as new user and then login to apply for fresh candidates i.e class IX beneficiaries who were selected in NMMS November 2018 and to renew with the previous year IDs for class X, XI. XII of the beneficiaries who have already registered and submitted in previous year on NSP Portal and these applications are to be verified and submitted by concerned HM in institution login and DEO in district login respectively for payment of scholarships. Otherwise NMMSS scholarships will not be sanctioned. General Guidelines of NMMSS have been issued on this subject.
జాతీయ ప్రతిభా ఉపకారవేతనాల పరీక్షకు Fresh, Renewal Registrations చేసుకోవడానికి అక్టోబర్ 31 వరకు గడువు విధించామని ప్రభుత్వ పరీక్షల విభాగం డైరెక్టర్ ప్రకటనలో తెలిపారు. రెన్యూవల్ విద్యార్థులతోపాటు 2015, 2016, 2017లో అర్హత పొందిన విద్యార్థులు కూడా ప్రభుత్వ పరీక్షల విభాగం వెబ్సైట్ను పరిశీలించాలని సూచించారు. పూర్తి వివరాలకు www. bse.telangana.gov.in వెబ్సైట్ను చూడాలని సూచించారు. 2019-20 సంవత్సరముకూ అర్హులైన యన్.యం.యం.యస్. విద్యార్థులు నేషనల్ స్కాలర్షిప్ పోర్టల్ నందు రెన్యూవల్ చేసికొనుటకు మరియు న్యూ రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ చేసి కొని అప్ లోడ్ చేసి కొనుటకు తేదిని 31.10.2019 వరకు పొడిగించటమైనది.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANADirector of Government Examinations.Telangana StateRC.No:12/E2/2014, Dated: 22-07-2019
Subject: National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme -Online submission of applications of beneficiaries for fresh as well as renewal Verification of registered proposals at institutions and DEOs on national scholarship portal for payment of scholarships – Reg.
1. Mail from Gaj Mohan Meena Under Secretary (SS)Department of School Education and Literacy Ministry of Human Resource Development Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi Tele. No. 01123383363 dated 19.07.2019
2. General Guidelines of NMMSS and Presentation issued by MHRD New Delhi.
3. Beneficiaries lists of NMMS for the financial year-2020-2020.
With reference to the subject cited I am to inform you that, as per the mail vide reference 1st cited, National scholarship portal is opened on 13.07.2019. NMMSS beneficiaries for the financial year-2020-20 are required to register on National Scholarship Portal as new user and then login to apply for fresh candidates i.e class IX beneficiaries who were selected in NMMS November 2018 and to renew with the previous year IDs for class X, XI. XII of the beneficiaries who have already registered and submitted in previous year on National Scholarship Portal and these applications are to be verified and submitted by concerned Head Master in institution login and District Educational Officer in district login respectively for payment of scholarships. Otherwise NMMSS scholarships will not be sanctioned. General Guidelines of NMMSS along with slide Presentation are here with mailed and also kept in this office website.
Scholarships | Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit Scholarships
The institutions which are registered on National Scholarship Portal are required to submit institute registration form for academic year-2020-2020. Form is available in institute login.
Class IX beneficiaries of NMMS November 2018 (fresh candidates) are required to enter the details completely matching with the merit list only. Otherwise scholarship will not be sanctioned.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Registrations Schedule-2020:
The Schedule of opening of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) for Academic Year-2020-2020
A. Opening of Portal for submission of Pre-matric, Post-Matric: 15 July-2020
B, Last date for making Pre-matric i.e. for class IX & X Scholarship Applications: 31 October-2020
C. Last date for making post-matric ic. for class XI & XIl scholarship applications: 31 October,-2020
D. Last date for first level (school) verification for pre-matric i.e. for class IX & X scholarships: 31 October,-2020
E. Last date for second level (District) verification for pre-matric ic. for class IX & X scholarships: 15 November-2020
F. Last date for first level (school) verification for post-matric i.e. for class XI & XII scholarships: 15 November-2020
G.Last date for second level (District) verification for post-matric i.e. for class XI & XII scholarships.: 30 November-2020
While verifying the candidates on National scholarship portal care should be taken. Fake candidates should not be verified. Otherwise Heads of the institutions and DEOs concerned will be held responsible. Verification’s should be done in time. Otherwise scholarships will not be sanctioned for the beneficiaries and you will be held responsible.
In view of the above all the District Educational officers in the state are requested to take necessary action and familiarize the Head Masters first and then the students ie. NMMSS beneficiaries through Head Masters in this regard immediately without delay to complete the said work in time
This should be treated as Most Urgent
NMMS | TS NMMS Examపత్రికా ప్రకటన
యన్.యు.యం ఎస్. పరీక్ష నవంబర్, 2015, 2016, 2017 లలో అర్హత పొంది-2020-20 కు అర్హత కొనసాగించబడి, గత సంవత్సరము నేషనల్ స్కాలర్షిప్ పోర్టల్ నందు రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ చేసి అప్ లోడ్ చేసుకుని, పాఠశాల మరియు జిల్లా స్థాయిలో వెరిఫికేషన్ పూర్తి చేయబడి కార్యాలయపు వెబ్ సైట్ ‘http//bse.telangana.gov.in’నందు పొందుపరచిన యం.హెచ్.ఆర్.డి యొక్క సాధారణ సూచన మేరకు-2020-20 కు స్కాలర్ షిప్ పొందుటకు అర్హులైన విద్యార్ధులు మాత్రమే ఆన్ లైన్ లో నేషనల్ స్కాలర్ షిప్ పోర్టల్ https://scholarships.gov.in నందు రెన్యూవల్ చేసి కొనుట మరియు యన్.యం.యం. యస్. పరీక్ష నవంబర్ 2018 లో అర్హత పొందిన విద్యార్థుల-2020-20 కు స్కాలర్ షిప్ పొందుటకు https://scholarships.gov.in నందు మెరిట్ లిస్ట్ లో వున్న వివరముల ప్రకారము మాత్రమే న్యూ రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ చేసి అప్ లోడ్ చేసి కొనుట తేది 31.10.2019 లోగ జరుగ వలసి వున్నది. లేని ఎడల సంబంధిత స్కాలర్ షిప్ ను ఎప్పటికి పొందలేరు.
నేషనల్ స్కాలర్షిప్ పోర్టల్ నందు నమోదు చేసుకున్న ప్రతి విద్యార్థి యొక్క వివరాలను సంబంధిత ప్రధానోపాధ్యాయులు, ఆ తదుపరి జిల్లా విద్యాశాఖాధికారి తప్పనిసరిగా పరిశీలించి https://scholarships.gov.in నందు రెన్యూవల్ లను మరియు న్యూ రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ ల ను వెంటనే తప్పనిసరిగా నిర్ధారించవలెను. లేని ఎడల విద్యార్థుల సంబదిత స్కాలర్ షిప్ ను ఎప్పటికి పొందలేరు.
National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme: NMMSSNMMSS Guidelines:
- General Guidelines of National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme(NMMSS)
- The objective is to award scholarships to meritorious students of economically weaker sections to arrest their drop out at class VIII and encourage them to continue the study at secondary stage.
- One lakh scholarships @ Rs.12000/- per annum (Rs.1000/- per month) are awarded to selected students of class IX every year and their continuation/renewal in classes X to XII for study in State Government, Government-aided and Local body schools under the scheme.
- There is quota of scholarships for different States/UTs.
- Students of NVS, KVS, Sainik schools and private schools are not entitled for the scholarships.
- Scholarships are disbursed on quality basis by the State Bank of India directly by electronic transfer into the accounts of students through Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Students whose parental income from all sources is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum are eligible to avail the scholarships.
- There is reservation as per State Government norms.
- The selection of students for award of scholarships under the scheme is made through an examination conducted by the State Governments.
- The students shall have minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in Class VII examination for appearing in selection test for award of scholarship (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST).
- At the time of selection for the award of scholarship the candidate must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in Class VIII examination. There will be 5 % relaxation for SC/ST.
- For continuing the scholarship in class X and XII, the awardees should get clear promotion from class IX to class X and from class XI to class XII in the first attempt with 55% marks (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST).The students should continue their studies in Government, Government aided, local bodies i.e. ZP, municipal schools, and Modal schools which have no residential facility. The awardees must obtain a minimum of 60% marks in Class X (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST) examination or equivalent examination for continuation of the scholarship at higher secondary stage.
NMMS | AP NMMS Exam
★ State Level NMMS Exam: Each State/UT conducts its own test for selection of students for the award of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The State Level Examination consists of the following two tests.
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Students of Class IX and X need to apply under Pre-Matric scholarship category whereas students of class XI and XII need to apply under Post-Matric scholarship category.
- For pre-matric (IX and X), only two application can be submitted through one mobile.
- For post-matric (XI and XII), only one application can be submitted through one mobile.
- The last date for submission of applications on Portal is given in the related press note which is kept in this office web site ‘http//bse.telangana.gov.in’.
- The applications submitted in NSP by the beneficiaries are to be verified and submitted at School and District level.
- Students studying academic course of Inter mediate(general) in Government and Government aided colleges Modal colleges which have no residential facility provided by Government are only eligible for continuation of NMMS scholarship for class XI and XII.
- Students studying in private colleges are not eligible for continuation of NMMS scholarship for class XI and XII.
- Students studying Technical/diploma/certificate level course courses in Any college(Govt or private) after Completion of class X are not eligible for continuation of NMMS scholarship for class XI and XII.
- TS NMMS Beneficiaries Fresh, Renewal Registrations at NSP
- Beneficiaries lists of NMMS for the financial year-2020-2020