How to fill Online Application form for TS B.Sc (Forestry) 4-year course admissions 2020. TSFCRI, Telangana State Forest Academy is inviting the online application forms from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into the B.Sc. (Forestry) The 4-year degree program at Forest College & Research Institute (FCRI), for the academic year 2020-2021.
Application form duly filled in should reach The Officer Incharge Admissions – 2019, Forest College & Research Institute(Affiliated to Osmania University) Telangana State Forest Academy, Dulapally Village,Hyderabad – 500 014. On or before: 22-06-2019. Postal delays will not be entertained.
Application End Date: 09-08-2019 (with a late fee)
Course name: B.Sc. (Forestry) Degree programme
Course duration: 4 years
Edit Registration Form: Online application form submission process to be completed in June 2019 and Edit Option to be available for editing in application form. So, Candidates may edit the Registration form If you have made any mistakes on it(online application form).
Web Portal: www.fcrits.in
Steps to be followed while submission of application form:
- First visit official website
- Click on Online application form
- fill the required fields in the application form carefully.
- After submitting an application the report of the page will appear.
- Please select download file as PDF format
- Then, select export for saving the file
Required files Uploading at Online application form:
1. Passport Size Photo
2. Signature of the Applicant
3. SSC Certificate / 10th Equivalent
4. Bonafide/Study Certificate
5. Caste Certificate
6. Intermediate Certificate / 10+2 Equivalent
Pay the Application Fee through Online mode:
Prescribed application form has to be filled online at the college website www.fcrits.in. by
uploading the required documents and paying the Rs. 1000/- for General and Rs. 500/- for SC / ST
/ PH candidates towards application fee online on or before 30-06-2019 by 05:00 PM.
Candidates can apply up to 30.06.2019 without late fee .
B.Sc. (Forestry) 4year course Admissions:
Online applying the Last date is 30-06-2019 (for Others 1000 and SC/ST 500)
01-07-2019 to 10-07-2019 with late fee of Additional Rs. 1000
TSFCRI B.Sc(Forestry) Admission Notification 2019 @Telangana State Forest Academy. Online Application form for TS B.Sc (Forestry) course
1. a) Intermediate (10+2) Board/Other
Intermediate MBiPC ICSE CBSC Others
Hall Ticket No Intermediate
c) Total Marks obtained in Intermediate or its equivalent examination :
d) Marks obtained in Subjects (Including Practical Marks):
2. Name of the applicant in full (in block letters) Enter Applicant Name
3. a) Father Name Enter Father Name
3. b) Mother Name Enter Mother Name
4. Date of Birth Enter DOB
5. Social Status of the candidate (Please Tick in the relevant box)
6. Place of study from 4th Class to 10th Class:
7. Are you a candidate seeking admission under any of the following categories? (Mark Yes / No). If so, enclose the relevant certificate(s).
Defense (CAP) Physically Challenged NCC Sports & Games YES NO
9. Annual Income of Parents (in lakhs): Enter Annual Income in Lakhs
10. Birth State and District:
11. Year of passing qualifying exam: Enter Year
12. Medium of Instruction(English, Telugu or Others): Enter Medium
13. Name & Place of the College where Intermediate or equivalent studies done: Enter Name and Place of the College
14. Please Upload Photo and Signature (jpeg/jpg format only) Passport Size a. Signature of the Applicant
b. SSC Certificate / 10th Equivalent
c. Bonafide/Study Certificate
d. Caste Certificate
e. Intermediate Certificate / 10+2 Equivalent
15. Address for correspondence: Enter Address
16. Mobile No. Enter Mobile No.
17. E-mail ID: Enter E-Mail
Note: The candidates shall note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.