TS Forest College and Research Institute FCRI Established in Medak District. The objective of proposed institutions is to impart education in basic and applied forestry to the students and also to provide research and employment opportunities on forestry and related fields.
In addition, extensive training and awareness programmes for farmers, NGOs and government functionaries shall also be undertaken by the Forest College and Research Institute (FCRI), Mulugu.
Emerging as a world Class Institution for Forestry Education, Research, Management and Outreach. TS Forest College and Research Institute FCRI
1. To establish a world-class institution in forestry education
2. To bring out the qualified forestry professionals for conservation and sustainable management of forest resources
3. To develop appropriate methods through research for the propagation of the plantation crops to meet the demand from industry and domestic needs
4. Extension training to the farmers
5. Networking and partnership with similar institutions to synergise learning.
1. Curricula include professional forestry courses along with biological, environmental, social and management sciences. It enables exposure to fundamental principles of multiple-use forestry and ecosystem management
2. Integrated forestry syllabi in accordance with the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) and Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)at the national level to cater to the needs of global changes.
3. The balanced academic programme will unlock the potential and hone the strengths and abilities of individuals to gain the confidence to push one towards new horizons. The Mentorship programme will guide the students for academic excellence.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details