OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Hall tickets, Exam Date 2020: OU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Test Hall tickets, Exam Date to be released soon on its official website for B.Ed (Distance Mode) Admissions 2020-2020. Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad has issued Bachelor of Education (Distance Mode) Entrance Test Notification 2020 for admission into 2 year B.Ed (Distance Mode) for the academic year 2020-2020.
Osmania University, Directorate of Admissions, invited applications through online mode from the eligible in-service teachers for admission into 2 year B.Ed course through Distance Education Centre of Osmania University.
Regular teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree serving in a recognized Primary/ Elementary / Secondary Schools located in OU local area and having at least 2 years experience of school teaching are eligible to apply.
The admissions shall be made in the order of merit on the basis of the rank obtained in the B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Entrance Test.
Scheme of B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Entrance Test:
OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020: The common entrance test will be of objective type with 100 multiple choice questions and of 2 hours duration.
Part – A: General English: 20 marks
Part – B: General Knowledge and Knowledge in Contemporary Educational Issues:: 20 marks
Part – C: Mental Ability, Logical Analytical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning:: 20 marks
Part – D :Teaching Aptitude : : 20 marks
Total Marks: 100 Marks (100 questions)
1. Mathematics Methodology: Candidate with B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject.
2. Physical Sciences Methodology: Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied materials sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at Intermediate level as group subject.
3. Biological Sciences Methodology: Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject?
4. Social Studies Methodology: All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. and B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
5. English Methodology: Candidates with B.A English as special Subjects or M.A. English
Course Fee Details:
B.Ed.(Distance Mode) the course fee is Rs. 20,000/- for all the candidates including BC/SC/ST Candidates.
How to Download OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Hall tickets?
Step 1: Visit the official website – http://oucde.net/
Step 2: Click on ‘Admission Notification 2020-2020’
Step 3: Again, click on ‘Admission Notification 2020-2020’ in New web page
Step 4: Then, Online Admission 2020 web page will be Opened
Step 5: In this Web page, click on B.Ed Distance Mode Blue Button
Step 6: Then, B.Ed Online Admission 2020 web page will be Opened
Step 7: In this Web page, Enter your Registration ID (which will be received to your Mobile/ Email( Eg.: CDE20005) and Enter your Date of Birth in the required fields
Step 8: Click on Login Button
Step 9: Download your OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Hall ticket
Step 10: Take a print and Carry it to Exam Hall. After Exam, preserve it for future reference
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through online mode up to 20-02-2020
OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Exam Date 2020:
The OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test will be conducted tentatively in April 2nd week, 2020.
The venue, time and Hall Ticket details will be made available on the OU website one week before the date of entrance test.
Date and Time of Entrance Test: 21st April 2020. 2.00 p.m to 4.00 p.m
The venue of the Entrance Test: Prof .G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad- 500007. (T.S).
- OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Exam Date
- B.Ed (DM) Entrance Test Syllabus
- OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details