OU CDE Distance PG & Degree UG Admissions 2020: Osmania University Prof. Ram Reddy, Centre for Distance Education, Hyderabad has issued Admission Notification 2020 in July month for admission into Post Graduate Courses, Under Graduate Courses and PG Diploma Courses for the academic year 2020-2021.
Admissions in OU Distance Education: Professor G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education under Osmania University has issued the latest Distance Degree and PG Admission notification for the academic year 2020-21.
The process for admissions will start from the 1st of August. One year diploma courses, two year PG courses and three year degree courses are available. The deadline to apply for the respective courses is October 31. For more details can be seen on the website.
Osmania University distance education courses, OUCDE degree pg admissions, Eligibility criteria, Admission procedure, PG diploma courses, UG courses, last date for apply and application form details are given below.
OU Distance Degree & PG Admissions 2020 notification – Details
|Name Of The Admission||OU Distance Degree & PG Admission 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Osmania University|
|Admission Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||OU Distance Degree & PG Admission|
|Full-Form||Osmania University Center for Distance Education Degree and PG Admissions|
|Name Of The Department||CDE, Osmania University|
|Starting Date To Apply||1st August 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||31st October 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||Degree, PG, PG Diploma Courses offered|
OU Distance Courses
A. Post Graduate Courses:
1. M.B.A. 2 yrs
Eligibility: Graduate with ICET –2020 or Entrance Test conducted by PGRRCDE, OU
2. M.C.A. 3 yrs
Eligibility: Any Graduate with qualifying TS ICET-2020.
3. M.A. (Arts) :
1) Philosophy, 2) English, 3) Hindi, 4) Telugu, 5) Sanskrit, 6) Urdu, 7) Vedic Astrology, 8) Journalism & Public Relations;
4. M.A. (Social Sciences): 9) Economics, 10) Political Science, 11) Public Personnel Management, 12) History, 13) Sociology, 14) Psychology, 15) Public Administration;
5. M.Com. (Commerce): 16) M.Com.;
6. M.Sc. (Science): 17) M.Sc. (Mathematics), 18) M.Sc. (Statistics)
B. Under Graduate Courses (Degree Courses):
1. B.A. A candidate choose any their optional papers E/M, T/M from the following courses a) History, b) Public Administration, c) Political Science, d) Economics, e) Sociology, f) Geography, g) Psychology, h) English Literature (Modern Language English);
2. B.A. with Mathematics & Statistics (English medium only) (Combinations) a) Mathematics, Applied Mathematics & Statistics., b) Mathematics, Statistics & Economics;
3. B.A. (Languages) – Telugu;
4. B.Com. (Gen);
5. B.Com. (Computers);
7. B.Sc. (Aviation)
General Eligibility Criteria
1) There is no age restriction for admission to any course.
2) Candidates from all over India will be admitted without any Entrance Test provided the candidates fulfil the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned for the course.
3) Candidates from abroad are also eligible for admission to all courses provided.
a) They fulfill the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned in the courses.
b) They furnish an address in INDIA for correspondence and despatch of study material and information.
c) PGRRCDE does not entertain any correspondence on the foreign addresses.
d) They should come to Hyderabad for writing the examinations till they complete the course.
4) For UG Courses: Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) conducted by the Board / University which are under the jurisdictional area of other States shall have to obtain an equivalent certificate from the Board of Intermediate, Govt. of Telangana, Hyderabad, to the effect that they are eligible for admission into the University courses.
5. For PG Courses and PG Diploma Courses: Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination conducted by the Board / University which are under the jurisdictional area of other States shall have to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Registrar(Academic), Osmania University to the effect that they are eligible for admission into the university courses. In view of the University decision, there would be no admission to PG. Courses based on Allied Subjects.
Eligibility for PG Courses: OU CDE Distance PG & Degree UG Admissions 2020
|M.A. English / Hindll Sanskrit / Telugu / Urdu:||A candidate should have passed U.G. (3-years duration) Degree examination and studied the subject concerned at the UG level.|
|M.A. Economics / Political Science / History / Public Administration:||A candidate should have passed BA (3 years duration) Degree examination and should have studied the subject concerned at the UG level.|
|M.A. Public Personnel Management / M.A. Philosophy / M.A. Sociology/Journalism & Public Relations / Vedic Astrology:||A candidate should have passed UG (3 years duration) Degree examination.|
|M.A. Psychology:||A candidate should have passed UG (3 years duration) Degree Examination with Psychology as one of the subjects in BA or Bachelor of Mentally Retarded (BMR) / Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)/ M.Ed. / MA (Education) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / Diploma in Child Psychology / Diploma in Industrial Psychology.|
|M.Com.:||A candidate should have passed B.Com. (3 years duration)|
|M.Sc. Mathematics:||A pass in B.A./B.Sc. (3 years duration) / BE/ B.Tech and should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at the UG level. Those who have passed P.G. Diploma in Mathematics are also eligible to M.Sc.(Maths). AMIE Degree Course in Mechanical Engineering Examination conducted by the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Bombay are also eligible.|
|M.Sc. Statistics:||A pass in B.A./B.Sc. (3 years duration) and should have studied. Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects at the UG level.|
Eligibility for UG Degree Courses:
|Admission to B.A. (Languages) Telugu:||A candidate shall be admitted to the three year BA(languages) Telugu course if he/she has passed the Diploma in Oriental language Telugu / Pre-Degree Course Examination of this University or its equivalent B.O.L. or B.A. Degree Examination or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto Candidate should pass Telugu as one of the subjects at Intermediate (10+2) Level. English is compulsory in PDC as one of the subjects.|
|Admission to First year of B.A., B.A. (Maths & Statistics) / B.Com./ B.Com. (Comp.) / B.B.A./ B.Sc. (Aviation) (Three Year Degree Course):||The candidate shall be admitted to the three years B.A./B.Com./ B.B.A.(Degree) Course if he/she has passed the Two Year Intermediate examination conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or |
Higher Secondary Certificate Examination of the Government of Andhra Pradesh (XII standard) or Pre-University Examination of this University or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
For B.A. (Mathematics & Statistics) a candidate should have studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the optional at Intermediate or its equivalent.
A candidate who passed any Diploma course through Polytechnic of Andhra Pradesh is eligible for admission into B.A./ B.Com./ B.B.A. I year. However, the ITI certificate holders are not eligible for admission into B.A./B.Com./B.B.A. I year.
A candidate who did 10+2 from National Open Schools or a diploma in any course from any polytechnic or 10+2 other than one in Andhra Pradesh should obtain the equivalent certificate from Board of Intermediate Govt. of A.P., Hyderabad, to the effect that they are eligible for admission into the University courses. Candidates of 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics and Pursuing Pilot training or Aircraft maintenance course are eligible for B.Sc. (Aviation).
Eligibility for PG Diploma Courses:
|PG Diploma Courses||Eligibility|
|Mathematics, English Language Teaching, Business Management, Bioinformatics, Town and Country Planning, Computer Applications||Students who have passed their B.Sc. or M.Sc. degrees with 50% marks from any recognized University with Botany, Genetics, Biotechnology, Food and Nutrition, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Marine Sciences, Fisheries, Zoology, Life Sciences, Biosciences, Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Physics or Biophysics, Geophysics, Geology, Computers, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Information Technology are eligible to apply. Also, students who have passed their B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, Agricultural Sciences (B.Sc. Ag., M.Sc. Ag.), Veterinary Sciences (BVSc. Veterinary, MVSc.), M.B.B.S, M.D., BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, B.Tech., M.Tech. (Biotechnology, Computers, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Electronics, Information Technology), B.E., M.E (Electronics, Computers, Information Technology), BDS or MDS with 50% marks are eligible to apply.|
Admission Procedure (In Person):
1. Know the eligibility for the course at the concerned counter.
2. Take the Application Form from Bank / Sales Counter.
3. Fill up the Application Form.
4. Attach all enclosures as required. (ORIGINALS & A SET OF XEROX COPIES). Originals will be returned after verification.
5. Attach the DD for admission fee which should include – Registration Fee 300 + Admission Fee (eg. for M.Com 4500) = Rs.4800 to be drawn in favour of “DIRECTOR, PGRRCDE” payable at Hyderabad. Submit at the Concerned Counter.
6. Obtain ID Card & Fee Receipt.
7. Obtain a signature on the ID from Student Services (I Floor).
8. Collect study material from the material counters.
9. Candidates nearer to Admission Centres of PGRRCDE (SAP College-Vikarabad, Peoples College Tandur, Govt. Degree College-Medak, Tara Degree College- Sangareddy, Govt. Degree College Siddipet) can take Admission directly at the Centre.
Admission is Started:
Last Date for Admission into B.A., B.Com.,B.B.A. M.A., M.Com.,M.Sc.M.B.A and M.C.A., P.G. Diploma Courses offered by PGRRCDE is October 21, 2020 without a Late Fee
1. Commencement of submission online applications: 01-08-2020
2. Last date for submission of online applications: 31-10-2020 without late fee
How to apply:
Osmania University Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode at university website.
Osmania University distance education courses-2020-2020, OU CDE Degree PG admissions-2020, Distance Courses in OU, Eligibility criteria, Admission procedure, PG diploma courses, UG courses, last date and application form and More details available at OUCDE official website: oucde.ac.in
OU Distance UG, PG Courses admissions Last Date is 31-10-2020