OU CDE PG, Degree UG Admissions 2019 at Osmania University
OU CDE Admissions 2019/OU Distance PG, Degree Admissions 2019: Osmania University Prof. Ram Reddy, Centre for Distance Education, Hyderabad has issued Admission Notification 2019 in July month for admission into Post Graduate Courses, Under Graduate Courses and PG Diploma Courses for the academic year 2019-2020. Osmania University distance education courses, OUCDE degree pg admissions, Eligibility criteria, Admission procedure, PG diploma courses, UG courses, last date for apply and application form details are given below.
Post Graduate Courses:
1. M.B.A. 2 yrs
Eligibility: Graduate with ICET – 2019 or Entrance Test conducted by PGRRCDE, OU
2. M.C.A. 3 yrs
Eligibility:Any Graduate with qualifying TS ICET 2019.
3. M.A. (Arts) :
1) Philosophy, 2) English, 3) Hindi, 4) Telugu, 5) Sanskrit, 6) Urdu, 7) Vedic Astrology, 8) Journalism & Public Relations;
M.A. (Social Sciences) : 9) Economics, 10) Political Science, 11) Public Personnel Management, 12) History, 13) Sociology, 14) Psychology, 15) Public Administration;
M.Com. (Commerce): 16) M.Com.;
M.Sc. (Science): 17) M.Sc. (Mathematics), 18) M.Sc. (Statistics)
Under Graduate Courses (Degree Courses):
1. B.A. A candidate choose any there optional papers E/M, T/M from the following courses a) History, b) Public Administration, c) Po!itical Science, d) Economics, e) Sociology, f) Geography, g) Psychology, h) English Literature (Modern Language English);
2. B.A. with Mathematics & Statistics (English medium only) (Combinations) a) Mathematics, Applied Mathematics & Statistics., b) Mathematics, Statistics & Economics;
3. B.A. (Languages) – Telugu;
4. B.Com. (Gen);
5. B.Com. (Computers);
7. B.Sc. (Aviation)
General Eligibility Criteria:
1) There is no age restriction for admission to any course.
2) Candidates from all over India will be admitted without any Entrance Test provided the candidates fulfil the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned for the course.
3) Candidates from abroad are also eligible for admission to all courses provided.
a) They fulfil the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned in the courses.
b) They furnish an address in INDIA for correspondence and despatch of study material and information.
c) PGRRCDE does not entertain any correspondence on foreign address.
d) They should come to Hyderabad for writing the examinations till they complete the course.
4) For UG Courses: Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) conducted by the Board / University which are under the jurisdictional area of other States shall have to obtain an equivalent certificate from the Board of Intermediate, Govt. of Telangana, Hyderabad, to the effect that they are eligible for admission into the University courses.
5. For PG Courses and PG Diploma Courses: Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination conducted by the Board / University which are under the jurisdictional area of other States shall have to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Registrar(Academic), Osmania University to the effect that they are eligible for admission into the university courses. In view of the University decision there would be no admission to PG. Courses based on Allied Subjects.
OUCET: OU PGCET Entrance exam
Eligibility for PG Courses:
|1||M.A. English / Hindll Sanskrit / Telugu / Urdu:||A candidate should have passed U.G. (3-years duration) Degree examination and studied the subject concerned at UG level.|
|2||M.A. Economics / Political Science / History / Public Administration:||A candidate should have passed BA (3 years duration) Degree examination and should have studied the subject concerned at UG level.|
|3||M.A. Public Personnel Management / M.A. Philosophy / M.A. Sociology/Journalism & Public Relations / Vedic Astrology:||A candidate should have passed UG (3 years duration) Degree examination.|
|4||M.A. Psychology:||A candidate should have passed UG (3 years duration) Degree Examination with Psychology as one of the subjects in BA or Bachelor of Mentally Retarded (BMR) / Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)/ M.Ed. / MA (Education) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / Diploma in Child Psychology / Diploma in Industrial Psychology.|
|5||M.Com.:||A candidate should have passed B.Com. (3 years duration)|
|6||M.Sc. Mathematics:||A pass in B.A./B.Sc. (3 years duration) / BE/ B.Tech and should have studied the Mathematics as one of the subjects at UG level. Those who have passed P.G. Diploma in Mathematics are also eligible to M.Sc.(Maths). AMIE Degree Course in Mechanical Engineering Examination conducted by the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Bombay are also eligible.|
|7||M.Sc. Statistics:||A pass in B.A./B.Sc. (3 years duration) and should have studied. Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects at UG level.|
Eligibility for UG Degree Courses:
|1||Admission to B.A. (Languages) Telugu:||A candidate shall be admitted to the three year BA(languages) Telugu course if he / she has passed the Diploma in Oriental language Telugu / Pre-Degree Course Examination of this University or its equivalent B.O.L. or B.A. Degree Examination or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto Candidate should pass Telugu as one of the subjects at Intermediate (10+2) Level. English is compulsory in PDC as one of the subjects.|
|2||Admission to First year of B.A., B.A. (Maths & Statistics) / B.Com./ B.Com. (Comp.) / B.B.A./ B.Sc. (Aviation) (Three Year Degree Course):||Candidate shall be admitted to the three year B.A./B.Com./ B.B.A.(Degree) Course if he/she has passed the Two Year Intermediate examination conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or Higher Secondary Certificate examination of the Government of Andhra Pradesh (XII standard) or Pre-University Examination of this University or an examination recognized asequivalent thereto. For B.A. (Mathematics & Statistics) a candidate should have studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the optional at Intermediate or its equivalent. A candidate who passed any Diploma course through Polytechnic of Andhra Pradesh is eligible for admission into B.A./ B.Com./ B.B.A. I year. However, the ITI certificate holders are not eligible for admission into B.A./B.Com./B.B.A. I year. A candidate who did 10+2 from National Open Schools or a diploma inany course from any polytechnic or 10+2 other than one in Andhra Pradesh should obtain equivalent certificate from Board of Intermediate Govt. of A.P., Hyderabad, to the effect that they are eligible for admission in to the University courses. Candidates of 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics and Pursuing Pilot training or Aircraft maintenance course are eligible for B.Sc. (Aviation).|
KUSDLCE: KU Distance PG, UG Admissions
Eligibility for PG Diploma Courses:
PG Diploma Courses
|1||Mathematics, English Language Teaching, Business Management, Bioinformatics, Town and Country Planning, Computer Applications||Students who have passed their B.Sc. or M.Sc. degrees with 50% marks from any recognized University with Botany, Genetics, Biotechnology, Food and Nutrition, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Marine Sciences, Fisheries, Zoology, Life Sciences, Biosciences, Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Physics or Biophysics, Geophysics, Geology, Computers, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Information Technology are eligible to apply. Also students who have passed their B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, Agricultural Sciences (B.Sc. Ag., M.Sc. Ag.), Veterinary Sciences (BVSc. Veterinary, MVSc.), M.B.B.S, M.D., BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, B.Tech., M.Tech. (Biotechnology, Computers, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Electronics, Information Technology), B.E., M.E (Electronics, Computers, Information Technology), BDS or MDS with 50% marks are eligible to apply.|
ADMISSION PROCEDURE (In Person):
1. Know the eligibility for the course at the concerned counter.
2. Take the Application Form from Bank / Sales Counter.
3. Fill up the Application Form.
4. Attach all enclosures as required. (ORIGINALS & A SET OF XEROX COPIES). Originals will be returned after verification.
5. Attach the DD for admission fee which should include – Registration Fee 300 + Admission Fee (eg. for M.Com 4500) = Rs.4800 to be drawn in favour of “DIRECTOR, PGRRCDE” payable at Hyderabad. Submit at the Concerned Counter.
6. Obtain ID Card & Fee Receipt.
7. Obtain signature on the ID from Student Services (I Floor).
8. Collect study material from the material counters.
9. Candidates nearer to Admission Centres of PGRRCDE (SAP College-Vikarabad, Peoples College Tandur, Govt. Degree College-Medak, Tara Degree College- Sangareddy, Govt. Degree College Siddipet) can take Admission directly at the Centre.
Admission are Started …………………
Last Date for Admission into B.A., B.Com.,B.B.A. M.A., M.Com.,M.Sc.M.B.A and M.C.A.,P.G. Diploma Courses offered by PGRRCDE is October 21, 2019 without a Late Fee
1. Commencement of submission online applications: 15-07-2019
2. Last date for submission of online applications: 31-10-2019 without late fee
OU Distance Courses Admission 2019 notification
How to apply:
Osmania University Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode at university website.
Osmania University distance education courses 2019-2020, OU CDE Degree PG admissions 2019, Distance Courses in OU, Eligibility criteria, Admission procedure, PG diploma courses, UG courses, last date and application form and More details available at OUCDE official website: oucde.ac.in or http://oucde.net/
OU Distance UG,PG Courses admissions Last Date is 31-10-2019