TS CPGET M.Ed & M.P.Ed Courses Web Counselling Schedule 2021: All the qualified candidates of CPGET 2020 for M.Ed. & M.P.Ed courses are hereby informed that the Final Phase of certificate verification will be held on the notified date and exercising of web options will commence from as per the schedule. All the candidates have to exercise their web options freshly for possible sliding and for new admissions
Further, the NCC category candidates for all courses the Second Phase certificate verification will be held on the notified date. The web options for newly added courses History and Political Science of Telangana University will be open up to notified date. For detailed notification visit the websites www.cv.ouadmissions.com
Osmania University, Directorate of Admissions, Hyderabad issued the TS CPGET M.Ed, M.P.Ed Courses Notification for Admission into various TS CPGET M.Ed, M.P.Ed Courses in the Osmania University in the campus for the academic year 2020-2021.
The online registration cum exercising of web options for all the qualified and eligible candidates of TS CPGET M.Ed, M.P.Ed Courses will be open at the official website. Further, the provisional list of web allotment and schedule for certificate verification will be available on it. For other information, the candidates are advised to visit the website www.ouadmissions.com.
TS CPGET M.Ed, M.P.Ed Courses Final Phase Web options and Certificates verification details are placed on a Web portal. The exercising of 3rd phase web options for all qualified and eligible candidates of TS CPGET M.Ed, M.P.Ed Courses will be available. The provisional list of allotment and schedule for certificates verification will be available. Further, the special categories of NCC/NSS/Sports, CAP, NIQ and PH Quota admissions will be held. for other information, the candidates are advised to visit the official website: http://oucet.ouadmissions.com/
Web Counselling – Instructions to Qualified Candidates:
1. All the candidates, who have qualified in TS CPGET M.Ed, M.P.Ed Courses entrance tests can exercise web-based options in the respective subjects and choose the colleges as per the candidate’s preference. The details are given at the end of these instructions.
2. The web-based counselling involves the following steps:
a. Web Options cum Online registrations: Online Registration for Exercising Web Options.
b. Exercising of web options: Logging in and exercising of web options by candidates indicating the order of preference to colleges & courses.
c. Seat Allotments: Web-based provisional allotment of candidates to colleges (based on options exercised and Rank & Reservation).
d. Certificates verification: Certificate verification of candidates, who are in the provisional allotment lists.
e. Admit cards: Issuing of provisional admit cards, if eligible and after payment of the requisite fee (fee schedules are available in the website).
3. The detailed instructions/procedure for online registration and subsequent exercising of web options will be separately placed in the website, www.ouadmissions.com.
4. Printout of the web options: After final exercising of options, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the options given and preserve the same for record.
7. Generate the list of provisionally allotted candidates: After the exercising of web options is over, the lists of provisionally allotted candidates to different colleges and different courses will be generated through the process of web-based counselling based on the options given by the candidates, the rank of the candidates in the respective subject and by following the rule of reservation as applicable in the state of Telangana.
8. Call for certificate verification: All those candidates, who are in these provisional allotment lists will be called for certificate verification for the purpose of issuing of admit cards provided the candidates are eligible as per the rules. The schedule for certificate verification will be intimated to the candidates through the website along with the allotment lists.
9. in the subjects of M.Ed.Programme counselling for admission will be conducted separately. Similarly, the admissions under NCC/NSS/SPORTS, PH, CAP, TEACHER/LAB. ASST and NIQ categories will also be conducted separately. The schedules for admission/counselling for these subjects/categories will be given along with the schedule of certificate verification, mentioned above.
10. For those subjects in which the entrance tests were not conducted, the admissions will be done based on the merit in the qualifying examination.
1. Candidate has to login using their Hall Ticket number, DOB, Rank and 5 digit PIN number
2. The 5 digit PIN number will be sent to registered Mobile Number/eMail ID
3. Candidate has to verify their basic information before proceeding for exercising web option
4. After making the final submission, the options cannot be changed under any circumstance.
1. Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options.
2. Candidates are required to login to receive the PIN to the registered Mobile number.
3. Exercise web options as per the given schedule.
4. Candidates are advised to take utmost care while giving web options as the allotments will be made in the order of preference given.
5. The candidate is required to download the provisional allotment order and report to the allotted college
How to give Web Options: TS CPGET M.Ed & M.P.Ed Courses Web Counselling Schedule
TS CPGET M.Ed, M.P.Ed Courses Admissions Procedure for Exercise Web options:
Step 1: Open the website http://ouadmissions.com/. The Homepage is displayed:
Step 2: Click on the web options link. The login screen will be displayed
Step 3: Enter your TS CPGET Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Rank and click “Log in” button to proceed.
Step 4: Security PIN Options Page
Select any one of the options either “registered mobile” (or) “registered email id” to receive “5 digit PIN number”. Click on “send PIN” button to receive the PIN. Do not share this PIN number with others.
Note: To update your “registered mobile” click on “new mobile”. You will receive a PIN number to the updated “new mobile number”. (All alerts/notifications/messages will be sent to the updated mobile number.) Each time you log in using the same “PIN number”.
– Enter “5” digit PIN number sent to your “registered mobile/email id” in the textbox as shown
– Click “verify” to proceed to exercise “web options”
– Click “resend” in case forgot/didn’t receive a pin number
– To sign out here click “sign out”.
Step 5: After successful login, verify the information submitted at the time of registration for “TS CPGET”. Also, other information of the candidate such as Cast Certificate Number (Meeseva Certificate Number), Income category, qualifying degree HT Number and Qualifying Month and Year should be provided. Click “submit” to proceed and continue to “web options” (before “submit” click on the “I Agree” checkbox)
Note: for any corrections, an applicant can send a mail.
Step 6: WEB OPTIONS PAGE
1. Click “Add Options” to enable the optional list for selection of colleges Course wise / College type / Fee type in the web options page as shown:
2. A window will appear displaying College details / Information for selection. Scroll Up/Down to view college list.
3. Click on the checkbox to “SELECT” / “UNSELECT” the college.
the applicant can select “ multiple colleges” from the list displayed in the window.
a. Click “view checked” to view all the selected list of options.
b. Click “uncheck” to clear list / clear all selected options.
c. Use “search” field to access a particular college /Course/ College Type/ Fee Type/ District.
d. Click “Add” to continue and proceed to view selected options.
Step 7: Priority Change
– The priority of the college displayed can be changed by selecting the college and click the UP
button to move up and down button to move down. To remove the college option-click remove button
– To Add more colleges click “Add Options” button.
Step 8: Click “SAVE & CONTINUE” to proceed for the submission of the priority list. Click “CONFIRM” to save the current options. The options can be modified later if required.
Step 9: “FINAL SUBMISSION”
a. Candidates can view the Final List of Colleges before Final Submission.
b. Candidates can click “Back” Button to Edit / Remove / Add Colleges in the Final Priority List.
c. Click “Final Submit” to submit the final options list. A copy of the options list is mailed to the candidates registered mail ID.
d. Once “Final Submit” is clicked the candidate can’t make any kind of changes or edit the list of options.
Step 10: Print the List of Options
Click the Print Button to take a print of the submitted priority list
(Or) Candidate can download the priority list from the email box using “registered mail id”. OU has also informed all the TS CPGET candidates who applied for the MEd program, the counselling for admission will be conducted separately.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details