OUCET Web options & Web counselling dates, OUCET 2020 Web Options: Notification for Web Options, Web Counseling schedule for 5 years Integrated Courses, MA, MSc, MBA, MLISc 1 year course: It is hereby informed that the exercising of 2nd Phase web options by all the qualified candidates in OUCET 2020 (in the courses in which the options were exercised during 1st phase) will be commenced from as per schedule 2020.
The web options given during 1st phase are no more valid and stand canceled automatically. Therefore, all those candidates who wish to participate in the 2nd phase must exercise their options freshly. Those candidates who were allotted admission in the 1st phase can also exercise the options if they wish to slide the admission from one college to other college.
TS CPGET, Common PG Entrance Tests:
From 2019-2020, OUCET would be conducted through TS CPGET, Common PG Entrance tests for admission into various pg courses, pg diploma courses and 5 years MSc programmes
OUCET 2020 Options:
– Notification for Web Options in Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, and Palamuru Universities, its Campus, Constituent and University PG Colleges.
– Notification for Web Options for M.Lib.I.Sc.(1 year)
– Notification for Web Options for 5 yr. Integrated Programmes
OUCET 2020 Admissions Schedule:
OUCET 2020 Admission Notification released on 06-07-2020
OUCET Regisiatrations for Web Options: 07-07-2020
Provisional Seat Allotments: 08-07-2020
OUCET Certificates verification: 09-07-2020 to 17-07-2020
OUCET Seat Allotments: 21-07-2020
Classes start from 23-07-2020
OUCET Web Options: 07-7-2020
It is hereby informed that the exercising of web options for all the qualified candidates of OUCET-2020 will be open from ….. by 4 pm. All the candidates have to exercise their web options freshly for possible sliding and for new admissions. The detailed notification and related instructions will be made available on the website, www.ouadmissions.com. Candidates are advised to go through these instructions carefully. Note:- The list of provisionally allotted candidates will be available on …. after 8 pm. The schedule for certificate verification/sliding of allotted candidates will be available along with the allotment.
It is hereby informed that the exercising of web options for all the qualified candidates of OUCET-2020 will be open from … Further, online registration and exercising of Web Options for all eligible candidates of M.Lib.I.Sc. (1-year course), & 5 yr. Integrated Courses will be open from… Candidates can edit/change their web options on…
The candidates exercising web options must note that the web options exercised during 1st phase are no more valid and stand canceled completely. Therefore, all the candidates have to exercise their web options freshly for possible sliding and for new admissions. The detailed notification and related instructions will be made available on the website, www.ouadmissions.com. Candidates are advised to go through these instructions carefully.
Certificates Verification Start from 09-07-2020
Further, the manual counseling for admission into M.P.Ed. will be held on .. at 9.30 am at Directorate of Admissions, OU and all PG Diploma courses manual counseling will be held on …. at 9.30 a.m. For schedules, visit the website, www.ouadmissions.com.
Note: Provisional allotment and subject wise schedules of Certificate Verification will be available on the website on…
OUCET 2020 Web Options – Instructions to Candidates:
1. All the candidates, who have qualified in OUCET-2020 entrance tests can exercise the 2nd phase of web-based options in the respective subjects and choose the colleges as per the candidate’s preference. The exercising of options is open to all whether they have exercised options during the 1st phase or not. Candidates should note that the web options given by them during the first phase are no more valid and stand canceled automatically. Therefore, all those candidates who wish to slide their admission to a better college/course must also exercise the options freshly.
2. Web-based counseling: OUCET Web options & Web counselling dates
The web-based counseling involves the following steps:
Step I. Online Registrations: Online Registration for Exercising Web Options.
Step II. Web options: Logging in and exercising web options by candidates indicating the order of preference to colleges & courses.
Step III. Provisional Seat Allotments: Web-based provisional allotment of candidates to colleges (based on options exercised and Rank & Reservation).
Step IV. Certificate verification: Certificate verification of candidates, who are in the provisional allotment lists.
Step V: Provisional admit cards: Issuing of provisional admit cards, if eligible and after payment of the requisite fee (fee details are available on the website).
3. The detailed notification and procedure for online registration and subsequent exercising of web options are separately placed in the website, www.ouadmissions.com. Candidates are advised to go through them carefully.
4. The subject wise lists of colleges are placed on the website. Candidates are advised to download the list of colleges in their respective subjects and go through them carefully before actually exercising options/preferences.
5. Candidates who have qualified in more than one subject must participate in the online registration and web options separately for separate subjects.
6. After the final exercising of options, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the options given and preserve the same for record.
7. Since it is the second phase of web options, candidates are advised to be extremely careful in exercising the options. Those who have already taken admission must note that in case they give options and if they get the allotment, their previous admission will be automatically canceled. In case they don’t get any allotment, their previous admission will remain as it is.
8. After the exercising of web options is over, the lists of provisionally allotted candidates to different colleges and different courses will be generated through the process of web-based counseling based on the options given by the candidates, the rank of the candidates in the respective subject and by following the rule of reservation as applicable in the state of Telangana.
9. All those candidates, who are in these provisional allotment lists will be called for certificate verification/sliding of admission and will be issued admit cards provided the candidates are eligible as per the rules. The schedule for certificate verification/sliding of admission will be available from 17.08.2020 through the website, www.ouadmissions.com along with the allotment lists.
Web Options Entry Website: http://cv.ouadmissions.com/
Candidates can edit/change their web options in July 2020. The candidates exercising 2nd phase Web options must note that the web options exercised during 1st phase are no more valid and stand canceled completely. Therefore, all the candidates have to exercise their web options freshly for possible sliding and for new admissions. Detailed instructions and procedures for exercising web options are available on the website. Candidates are advised to go through them carefully before exercising the firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates have advised going through these instructions carefully.
“The Web Options will commence from .. by 6 PM…”
The candidates must note that if admission is allotted in the 2nd phase of web options, the existing admission (taken during 1st phase) will be automatically canceled. Therefore the candidates need to be careful while exercising the options. Those candidates who have not given any options or those who have given options during 1st phase but not allotted any admission or not taken any admission during 1st phase can also exercise the web options during this phase.
Since this is the final phase of web options, all the interested candidates qualified in OUCET 2020 must exercise their options within the stipulated dates. They are also advised to be extremely careful while giving options and ensure that the selected options are finally submitted.
The following is the centralized counseling and admission schedule for Five Year Integrated P.G. Programmes (M.A./M.Sc./M.B.A.) offered at Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana University, Nizamabad, Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda and Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar for the academic year 2020 – 2020.
1. Candidates who already submitted their final submission may again login and print their final list of options.
2. Candidates whose username and password are showing invalid have to re-register.
3. Candidates should not use mobile or smartphone for registration and web options login.
Fee Particulars: See at OUCET Web portal:
The fee should be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, O.U. payable at Hyderabad. Necessary arrangements are being made at the venue for obtaining Demand Draft for the required fee. The total fee must be paid immediately on the day of counseling. Candidates are advised to go through the counseling instructions that are available on the website: www.ouadmissions.com.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: OUCET Web options & Web counselling dates
Candidates are required to bring the following ORIGINAL certificates along with two sets of Xerox copies, two photographs, and necessary fees.
1. Entrance Hall Ticket – 2020
2. Entrance Test Rank Card – 2020
3. Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution where the candidate last studied. If the candidate is pursuing any course, regular or correspondence, he/she must submit proof of admission (i.e., Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution).
No candidate will be admitted without the submission of the original Transfer Certificate (T.C.) or proof of admission if he/she is pursuing a course at the time of counseling. The candidates admitted on the basis of the proof of admission will have to submit the T.C. from the present course within seven (7) days, failing which, the admission will be deemed to be canceled. An undertaking has to be given by the candidate to that effect.
4. Consolidated Memorandum of Marks, Original Certificate of the qualifying (Intermediate) examination and Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.)
5. Proof of Local/Non-local status of the candidate according to rules in force. Those who have studied Intermediate, 10th and 9th as regular students need to submit only study certificates from the respective institutions. In case, the candidate has studied in more than one local area in these four years, he/she has to submit a study certificate of 6th, 7th, and 8th class also.
In case of a private study or a break in the studies during four/seven years preceding the qualifying examination, a residence certificate from MRO must be submitted. In case of non- local candidates a residence certificate from MRO or employment certificate of parents or other certificates as proof of their non-local status (see brochure for details), must be submitted.
6. Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth certificate for S.C., S.T., B.C., candidates as per the G.O.MS.No. 58, Social Welfare (J) Dept, dated: 12-5-1997.
7. Latest Income Certificate issued on or after 1-1-2020 for the EBC/BC/SC/ST/Minority/PH Candidates whose parent’s income is Rs. 1,00,000/- or below. For SC/ST, the parent’s income is limited to Rs.2,00,000/-.
8. Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates called for admission against ‘Sports/NCC/ NSS/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/Physically Handicapped.
9. One of the ID proofs among Aadhar Card, Indian Passport and any other Govt. ID.
Notes: OUCET Web options & Web counselling dates
1. The candidates, who fail to submit the certificates in original/proof of admission in this academic year in other institutions or fail to pay the fee on the spot, will not be considered for admission. Fee once paid, will not be refunded.
2. If any candidate fails to attend the counseling for admission as per the given schedule when he/she is called for admission, he/she forfeits the claim for admission to the course.
3. More number of candidates are called for counseling to fill up all the seats. Therefore, mere attendance does not guarantee a seat.
4. The genuineness or otherwise of the social status claim of the candidates seeking admission under SC/BC categories shall be verified by the Director of Social Welfare/Director of Backward Classes of Government of T.S., respectively, whose decision in this regard will be final. The admissions to the seats reserved for SC/BC shall be deemed provisional till the genuineness of the social status of the candidates is verified by the respective authorities cited above.
5. In the case of ST candidates, they should get their status verified by the Director of Tribal Welfare, Government of T.S., before attending the counseling, if necessary.
6. No TA and DA will be paid for attending the spot admissions and the candidates should come prepared to stay for a day or two beyond the actual date of spot admission, if necessary.
7. The University is not responsible either for any postal delay or loss during transit of this communication.
8. The admission of a candidate will be canceled at any time during the course of study and the candidate is liable for criminal prosecution if it is found that admission is secured on false grounds or by suppression of facts.
OUCET 2020 – Counseling Schedule under Special Categories:
Schedule for counseling for admissions under special categories (NCC/ NSS/ Sports, PH, CAP, NIQ and Teacher/ Lab. Asst.)
Venue: Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
The Final phase web options will commence on…
Courses: M.A., M.Sc., B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc., M.C.J, M.S.W, M.Com Courses.
Above details are available@http://oucet.ouadmissions.com/