PJTSAU Certificates verification for BSc (Hons) Community Science admissions 2020. PJTSAU Eligibility list/Seat allotment list, Certificates verification, BSc(Hons) admissions Counselling 2019: PJTSAU ELigibility list, Certificates verification, BSc(Hons) admissions Counselling 2019/ Verification of original certificates of the candidates for admission into B.Sc. (hons.) Community science course.
PJTSAU Eligibility List, Counselling 2019 Notification for BSc Home Science Admissions: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University Admission Office, Rajendranagar Hyderabad has given UG Courses Admission Counseling 2019 Notification and Eligibility Candidates list has been announced for attending the Counselling. This notification details as follows. List of Provisionally Selected Candidates for admission into B.Sc (Hons.) Home Science are announced on Website
Eligibility List of the candidates for attending the Counselling for admissions into various Under Graduate courses of Home Science Faculty viz., B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science, B.Sc. (Hons.) Fashion Technology and B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Science and Nutrition.
Counselling Notification: The Counselling for admissions into various Under Graduate courses of Home Science Faculty Viz., B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science, B.Sc. (Hons.) Fashion Technology and B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Science and Nutrition will be held as per schedule AM onwards in the University Auditorium of PJTSAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
All the candidates who have applied for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science, B.Sc. (Hons.) Fashion Technology and B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Science and Nutrition. under Graduate courses of Home Science Faculty are informed to attend the second and final Counselling on 16-08-2019Date of Counselling: 16-08-2019Time : 02:00 PMVenue: Examination Centre,Opp. to Water Technology Centre,P.J.T.S.A.U, Rajendranagar
- This notification shall be treated as individual intimation. No separate intimation will be sent.
- Open Competition includes all categories viz., OC, BC, SC & ST (by merit only).
- The candidates are required to produce all the relevant original certificates at the time of counselling failing which the candidature for admission will be disqualified.
- The selected candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 36,450/- requisite fees including deposits immediately failing which the seat will stand cancelled.
- Fees once paid to the University shall not be refunded under any circumstances. In case of the seat cancellation, the candidate has to forfeit the fee already paid and in addition, the candidate has to pay an amount of Rs. 4,000/-(Rs. 2,000/- for SC/ST/PH) towards cancellation fees.
- Hostel accommodation shall be provided subject to availability.
- Selection of candidates under BC, SC & ST quota is subject to clearance by the respective social status by the respective Directorates of Government of Telangana.
- The provisional selection under BC-E category is subject to the final adjudication (in W.P.No. 15267 of 2007) in the Hon’ble High Court.
- The guidelines issued by Government of Telangana from time to time shall be followed scrupulously.
- Candidates called for counselling shall have to attend at their own cost and only one parent / guardian of the candidate will be allowed to accompany the candidate during counselling.
- The University doesn’t guarantee any employment to the candidates joining the course.
- Candidates are required to read the prospectus thoroughly before attending the counselling.
- It is likely that counselling process may extend late into the evening, hence the candidates and parents/ guardians are requested to come well prepared.
- More number of candidates (1:3) than availability of seats are called for Counselling and hence mere attendance / participation during counselling does not guarantee admission.
- Candidates should report at the Counselling center one hour before the scheduled time.
- Certificates / documents other than those uploaded will not be entertained or considered for the allotment of seats.
- Candidates belonging to BC, SC & ST Categories should bring two sets of Xerox copied of their caste certificate to be submitted at the counselling center.
- 15% of seats in B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science under ICAR quota will be filled up by ICAR through the online counselling based on ranks obtained in UG-AIEEA2019 examination conducted at national level. The seats left over under ICAR quota will not be filled up by the University.
- The Counselling under special categories (PH, CAP & NCC) will be held in the presenceof authorities concerned.
- Counselling for admission under NCC, CAP (Defence) and P.H. quota will be held separately and accordingly notification will be placed on the University website (www.pjtsau.edu.in) at a later date.
- The candidates selected for admission should submit Medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting in the college.
- PJTSAU Certificates verification and Counselling for BSc(Hons) Community Science admissions 2019:
- FINAL COUNSELLING FOR ADMISSION INTO B.Sc. (HONS.) COMMUNITY SCIENCE COURSE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020.
- Date of Counselling: 26-07-2019
- Time : 10:00 AMVenue: University Auditorium, P.J.T.S.A.U.
- Total Number of seats: 60
Counseling FOR ADMISSION INTO B.Sc. (HONS.) COMMUNITY SCIENCE COURSE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020.
1. Total Number of seats: 60
2. Supernumerary seats (10% of total intake of B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science) are reserved for the Diploma holders (3 years) in Home Science.
3. All the Diploma holders (3 years) in Home Science who have applied to our University need to attend the counseling.