PRC 2015 Arrears Details, Telangana Govt nod for payment of Pay Revision Commission arrears: It is good news for government employees. Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Monday gave his nod for the payment of long-pending arrears under the PRC (Pay revision Commission) which came into force on June 2, 2014, to the employees in two installments.
The Chief Minister has signed the file pending for the last two years. Officials said the pending arrears for nine months between June 2, 2014, and February 2015 would be paid in two installments. The first installment amount would be released in the present financial year and the remaining 50 percent in 2018-19 financial year.
The government brought into force the 10th PRC by providing 43 percent fitment to all government employees in the newly-formed Telangana.
PRC 2015 Arrears Details for DSC 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2012 Teachers:
A. Telangana State Employees
1. Arrears from 1st July 2013 to 1st June 2014 will be notional(no mandatory benefit)
2. From 2nd June 2014 to 28 February 2015 arrears to be paid Cash to GPF employees/for CPS holders.
3. 1st March 2015 to 31st March 2015 paid in cash.
B. Andhra Pradesh Employees
1. New PRC 2015 Notional arrears are from July 2013 To June 1st, 2014, there are only notional.
2. In new PRC credit to GPF/CSS From June 2nd, 2014 to March 2015, this is the period where the amount credits to our GPF/CSS account /Bonds.
3. Cash paid (new PRC) from month onward of April 2015: This is the month, from which the cash is paid according to new PRC 2015.
1. As per PRC 2008 DA % rate: 0.856
2. As per New PRC 2015 DA % rate: 0.524
Present DA is: 8.908%
*PRC Arrears DSC 2012 SGT, LP, PET Cash in hand 38452
*PRC Arrears DSC 2008 SA Cash in hand 56487
*PRC Arrears DSC 2012 SA Cash in hand 51835
*PRC Arrears DSC 2008 SGT Cash in hand 40824
*PRC Arrears DSC 2006 SGT Cash in hand 45063
*PRC Arrears DSC 2001 SGT Cash in hand 59782
*DSC 2002 Cash in hand 57931
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details