A common man leads his life with his earnings .He plans everything but a employe plans with in the salary. Day to day changes the price of each good raised prices will be heary to purchase any groceriy .Keeping in view, our government.
Changes the salaries according to the need for every 5 years for this they appoint a committee i.e., P.R.C pay revision commission.This commission follow up the salaries of different states and suggests the scales according to our need.
Now it’s time for 10th P.R.C this commission suggested to double their basic pay(salaries) for all employees. If this happens many employees will be benefited.
The other benefits are
- To increase child care leave from 6 months to 2 years
- To regularize 15 thousand M T S employees
- To increase gratuity up to Rs 12 lakh.
- In Telangana 3,99,866 and in A.P 5,41,769 are working & pensioners are 5 lakh members. All these are eligible for this P.R.C
- Minimum scale is 13,000/-
- Max scale is 1,08,500/-
- H.R.A & L T C will be continued same as 9th P.R.C
- To double C.C.A
- Automatic advancement scheme will be same and other allowances should be raised 50-75%
- To give 25% extra pension at the age of 70 years instead of 75 years.
- If salary crosses the max scale they can take 5 stagnation increments instead of 3 stagnation increment.
- To increase J.L scale from 18,030-43630 to 37,100-91,450.
- To balance the scale of same cadre employes like MPDO, Ag.officer
- To increase the salary of MEO, Sr.Asst.
If this happens employees future is going to be bright.Let’s be sure that this happens.
- Above table has been prepared by TeachersBadi.In Team
- Revised Pay Scales -2015(Expected nearby pays)
- Basic Pay may be fixed in the Next Stage of Master Scale to be announced later
- FIND YOUR NEW PAY (To be fixed RPS’2015) – Calculated w.e.f 1.7.2013.
- New Pay Fixation Formula= PAY + DA(63.344)+ Fitment %