Pre-Matric Scholarships for AP TS Minority Students, Telangana Unit of APSCMFC, Telangana State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation, Andhra Pradesh State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation, Pre-Matric Scholarships for Minority and Christian Minority Students of Telangana State and AP State.
Telangana Unit of APSCMFC, Telangana State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation, Andhra Pradesh State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation, Pre-Matric Scholarships for Minority and Christian Minority Students of Telangana State and AP State, Pre Matric Scholar Ships for AP and TS Students
Pre-Matric Scholarships for AP TS Minority Students:
Pre-Matric Scholarships: Telangana State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation, Minorities Welfare Department and Andhra Pradesh State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation will be issued Certain Instructions and Guidelines every year to both states of all district educational officers. In this regarding TCMFC and APCMFC will inform to the district officials about Pre Matric Scholarships.
The Government Of India, Ministry of Minority Affairs will be announced dates every year for Pre-Matric Scholarships for all Minority Students including Christian Minority students and these details will be forwarded to the DEO’s and concerned district’s all MEO’s and all schools.
In this subject, all eligible students of both states can apply through online mode at its official website as per the announced schedule. Here we provided pre-matric scholarships details only. When the dates will be announced by the Govt. of India, that dates will be provided here.
Eligibility: All the Christian students studying in Government/Private schools are eligible for the Govt. Of India Pre-Matric Scholarship.
Income Limit: The income limit for the parental should be below one lakh per annum. Income Certificate or Income Declaration (affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of RS. 10/- for self-employed parents/guardian) or income certificate from the employer for employed parents/guardian.
Scholarship Amount: The scholarship amount is upto Rs.5000/- per student.
How to Apply: All the Christian Minority students should apply through online mode at official website www.christianminorities.ap.nic.in. After applying online, the hard copy and all required below mentioned enclosures should be sent to the 0/o the Executive Director (Minorities Welfare) of the concerned district.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the application
- It is necessary to fill all the * marked fields in the application forms (otherwise the application will not be accepted).
- The annual income of parent /guardian of the applicant should be below Rs.1.00 lakh.
- Income Declaration by the Parent/Guardian in the Prescribed Format Shall be Enclosed along with application form.
- The Student must obtain not less than 50% marks in the previous Class (Examination).
- Please Note Your Application ID number for future reference.
- Enter your UIDAI (AADHAAR) / EID Number in Online Application Form.
- Enter your Bank A/C details.
- Obtain a print out of the filled-in application form, enclose all the copies of required documents and submit the same in the institution (School) where the Student is Studying.
Note to students: Mere online registration of application without submission of hard copies with necessary enclosures within stipulated date does not confer any right to the student for sanction.
Sanction of scholarship under GOI scholarship scheme is subject to target allotted to the state considering the entire state as a single unit.
The HeadMaster of the School Should Collect all the Applications from the Students applied, Prepare a Booklet and submit in the office of the Executive Director Minorities Department of respective District.
For applying online.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution (School)
- Photograph of a student,
- Xerox copy of Joint bank account in the name of student and parent/guardian,
- Aadhar Card Xerox,
- Income and Community self-declaration on Rs.10/- Stamp Paper and
- Previous Class Progress report Xerox attested by the Principal are required.
- Photo Copy of Bank Pass Book
District Officials will communicate the above-mentioned information to all the MEO’s and all the Schools (Both Private and Govt.) also that a large number of poor Christian Minority Students can get Govt. of India Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Telangana E-Pass Scholarships Web Portal (Apply Online)
- Andhra Pradesh Scholarships Web Portal (Apply Online)
- GoI National Scholarship Portal (Apply Online)
The last date for apply online see at the above-mentioned websites
For more details on Pre-Matric Scholarships