Pre Matric Scholarships to AP TS Students. Pre matric scholarship would be provided to SC, ST, BC, Minority and Disabled Students by AP and Telangana. Online Application Forms submission facility is available on Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in to TS Students and on https://epass.apcfss.in ( https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/) to AP Students for providing PMS Scholarships to 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th class students.
Every year scholarship application registration process would be started on both websites. Students who are eligible for getting the Pre-matric scholarships in AP and Telangana can visit the official website, get details and apply online mode.
telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and https://epass.apcfss.in ( https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/) are well-known web portals for pre-matric scholarship registrations. Scholarship value amount, Eligibility, Guidelines details are provided here. Fresh Registrations and Renewal Registrations are Opened for Pre matric Scholarships to SC/ST/BC/Disabled students.
Pre-Matric Scholarship Application Form 2019-2020 for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students: Government of Andhra Pradesh and Government of Telangana State, It’s Social Welfare Department would issue Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Notification every year. Pre-Matric Scholarships for SC, ST, BC, Minority and Disabled students, who are studying 5th class to 8th class and IX and X Class students during the year 2020-2021. Both States Social Welfare Departments invites applications from the eligible students for sanction of Pre-matric Scholarships. GoI Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme details would be available from time to time at http://scholarships.gov.in/.
Web Note: Pre Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare Fresh and Renewal Registrations are Opened. Last date to Apply is 15-02-2020
|Title||Pre-Matric Scholarships to AP TS Students|
|Subject||Both AP and Telangana states’ welfare departments would provide the Pre-Matric Scholarships to Students|
|Category||Pre-Matric Scholarships to AP Students/Pre-Matric Scholarships to AP Students/GoI Pre-Matric Scholarships to Students|
|States||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State|
|Last Date to Apply||15-02-2020 is the last date for TS Students|
|Scholarships||a) For SC/ST/Disabled: 5th to 10th|
b) For BC: 9th and 10th
|Websites||a. TS Students: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ |
b. AP Students: https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
c. GoI: https://scholarships.gov.in/
Objective: To curb the high dropout rate amount BC students by providing a modest incentive to school going BC children from classes IX and class X and preference may be given to girls students first based on the availability of budget.
MTF: Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates mentioned below. (Maintenance of Tuition Fee)
The undivided State of Andhra Pradesh issued guidelines for sanction of Pre-Matric Scholarships to BC Students studying from class IX to class X and the Government in Welfare Departments should follow the guidelines (G.O.Ms.No.22, BC Welfare Department dated.04.10.2013) till new guidelines are framed. Boys/ Girls studying in 5th to 10th Class in Government Schools or in Schools run by Local Bodies such as Mandal Praja Parishad, Zilla Praja Parishad, Municipal Corporations or any school should apply for this scheme.
Pre Matric Scholarship for Children of those Engaged in Unclean Occupations:
1. The children of those parents actually engaged in scavenging of dry latrines and other unclean occupation like tanning and flaying, which are traditionally considered unclean and sweepers.
2. The eligible beneficiary has to be based on unclean occupation not on Caste or Religion.
3. The children of those working as Public Health worker/ Sanitation workers/ sweepers etc., working in Municipalities & Gram Panchayats on contract / Part-time/ Daily wage / Full time are eligible for this scheme
4. There is no income ceiling for sanction of scholarships under this scheme.
5. The unclean occupation certificate should be issued by the concerned Municipal Health Officer / Panchayat Secretary.
Scholarships are sanctioned to the students as under:
HOSTELLERS: Class III to X – Rs. 700/- P.M. & (Residential) Adhoc Grant Rs. 1000/- P.A.
DAY SCHOLARS: Class I to X – Rs. 110/- P.M. & (Non-Residential) Adhoc Grant Rs. 750/- P.A.
The students have to submit the following documents:
2) Bank Account Pass Book
3) Parent Unclean Occupation Certificate
4) Student Pass Port Size Photo
5) Bonafide Certificate from the School.
The Panchayath Secretary and Municipal Health Officer should collect the Application form in specified proforma and submitted to the concerned Assist Scheduled Caste Development Officer.
Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form for Children of those Engaged in Unclean Occupation
TS Pre-Matric Scholarships for 2020-2021:
1. Organization: SC/ST/BC and Disabled Welfare Department Telangana State.
2. Scholarship Name: Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
3. Whom?: For Telangana SC, ST, BC Minority and Disabled 5th to 10th class Students for-2020-2020
1. Rs.100 per month for Boys for 10 months
2. Rs.150 per month for girls for 10 months.
Income Limit: a. SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual family income is Rs. Two Lakhs (Rs.2,00,000/-) or below. b. BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belong to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand (Rs.1,50,000/-) or below and BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belong to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs (Rs.2,00,000/-) or below. c. Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- The Students should belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ Minority/ Disabled Students
- V to VIII classes and IX &X classes students are eligible.
- Students should have an Aadhaar Card.
- His /Her Parent /Guardian Income should not exceed the above-mentioned income limit
- He / She Should have an Aadhar Card, in case he /she does not have, he /she shall secure an Aadhaar card by visiting the Enrolment centre.
- He/she should be a regular, full-time student studying in Government School or in a School run by local bodies such as Mandal Praja Parishad, Zilla Praja Parishad, Municipalities/ Municipal Corporations or any school aided by the Government.
- If a student has to repeat a class, he/she shall not get a scholarship for that class for a second(or subsequent) year.
Bank Account: Each Student shall have a Bank Account in his/her name from any of the Nationalized Banks, students who are minors shall have a joint account in the name of the student and mother/father/guardian.
Income Limit Govt Order:
TS Pre-Matric Scholarships Income Limit Enhanced to SC Students::
G.O.Ms.No.58, Dated:11-10-2017:: GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA:: Scheduled Caste Development DEPARTMENT – Enhancement of income ceiling from Rs.65,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per annum in rural areas and from Rs.75,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- per annum in urban areas for Admission and Sanction of Pre-Matric Scholarships to SC students admitted in HPS/BAS/ Pre-Matric Hostels and Residential Schools – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O. Ms No. 67,SW (Edn.2) Dept., dated:01.08.2013
2. From the Director, SCDD, TS, Hyd., Lr.Rc.No.D2/1560/2017, dated:25.03.2017 & 18.08.2017.
ORDER: In the G.O. 1st read above, Government have issued orders enhancing the parental income limit to SC students to Rs.65,000/- per annum for rural areas and Rs.75,000/- per annum for urban areas for admission into Hyderabad Public Schools, Best Available Schools being run in the districts and SW Institutions such as Hostels & Residential Schools on par with white ration cardholders.
2. The Director, Scheduled Caste Development Department, Telangana State, Hyderabad in his letter 2nd read above has requested the Government to issue necessary orders for enhancing Parental income ceiling limit from Rs.65,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per annum in rural areas and from Rs.75,000/- to Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum in urban areas for schemes such as Hyderabad Public Schools/Best Available Schools/Pre-matric hostels & Residential Schools on par with the income limit prescribed for sanction of matric scholarships to SC students from V to X class.
3. Government after careful examination of the proposal of the Director, SCDD., TS., Hyderabad, hereby Enhance the income ceiling from Rs.65,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per annum in rural areas and from Rs.75,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- per annum in urban areas for Admission and Sanction of Pre-Matric Scholarships to SC students admitted in HPS/BAS/Pre-Matric Hostels and Residential Schools.
Registration: Students who desire to avail Pre Matric Scholarships under the Scheme shall apply online at epass.cgg.gov.in and click on the Pre Matric Scholarships for registration form and submit the details. The last date for application has been extended….(see below)
Instructions for before filling the Application:
- It is necessary to fill *marked fields in the application forms( otherwise the application will not be accepted).
- The annual income of parent/guardian of the applicant: For BC. SC and ST students should be below Rs.2.00 lakh.
- Income and Caste Certificate should be obtained from MeeSeva only.
- Please note your Application ID number for future reference.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number in Online Application form and upload the Scanned copy of Adhaar Card.
- Enter your Bank A/C details and Upload the Scanned copy of Bank Pass Book.
- Obtain a print out of the filled-in application form, enclose all the copies of required documents and submit the same in the institution / School where the Student is studying.
- Mere online registration of application without submission of hard copies with necessary enclosures within stipulated date does not confer any right to the student for sanction
Enclosures(List of Documents):
- Income Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva.
- Caste Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the institution (School).
- Photocopy of Adhar Card.
- Photocopy of Bank Pass Book.
Note to Institution(School): The HeadMaster of the School Should Collect all the Applications from the Students applied, Prepare a Booklet and submit it to Verification Officer of respective School allotted by the concerned Department.
Pre-Matric Scholarships *Fresh for SC, ST, BC & Disable /Minority Students Registrations to be Opened for AP students and TS Students & Pre-Matric Scholarships *Renewal for SC, ST, BC & Disable /Minority Students for 2018-19 Registrations to be Opened for AP students and for TS Students
A. Telangana Pre Matric Scholarships:
Pre matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare Fresh and Renewal Registration are opened
1. Apply online TS ePass website: http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
2. Apply online: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/PrematricLinks.do
3. Apply Link: Pre Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled welfare Students Fresh/Renewal Registrations
The last date for Fresh registrations are Opened and Renewal Registrations are opened – The Last date is 15-02-2020
B. AP Pre Matric Scholarships:
Pre-Matric Scholarship Application Form (2019-2020) for SC, ST, BC and DISABLED WELFARE Students
1. Apply online AP ePass website: https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
2. Apply online @ PreMatric::Application Registration-2020-2020
Pre matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled welfare students Fresh Registration
3. Fresh & Renewal Registrations
C. GoI Pre Matric Scholarships for Minority Students @ National Scholarships Portal:
Last Date for Fresh and Renewal Application Registration/Submission for all Scholarship Schemes (Pre Matric / Post Matric / MCM / Top Class) is 15-11-2019 (Applications for the Academic year-2020-2020 – Opened). No further Extension in timelines shall be given under any circumstances.
*Last date for submission of online application: 15-11-2019 (Applications for the Academic year-2020-2020)
*Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities: (Applications for the Academic year-2020-2020)- Last date: 15-11-2019
Guidelines for sanction of Pre-Matric Scholarships
Apply online @ NS Portal: http://scholarships.gov.in/