AP Pre Matric Scholarships 2022 notification released on AP JnanaBhumi (Land of Knowledge) Pre Matric Scholarships web portal. AP Pre Matric Scholarships (PMS) to SC, ST, BC, Minorities and Differently Abled Category Students. Eligible students can apply for AP Pre Matric Scholarships(PMS).
The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from SC /ST/BC/ Disabled/ minority community students to send their school-going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
The AP Pre matric Scholarship scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena. Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio-economic conditions of the SC /ST/BC/ Disabled/minority communities. AP Pre Matric Scholarship will be awarded for students studying in a Government or Recognized Private Schools from Class V to Class X.
AP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
AP Pre Matric Scholarships Details
|Name of the Scholarship||AP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022|
|Title||Apply for the AP Pre Matric Scholarships 2022|
|Subject||Govt of AP has released the AP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 notification|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship|
|Mode of Application||Online (Link is to be activated soon)|
|Scheme Closing Date||30-11-2021|
Government with a view to support parents of SC /ST/ Disabled children for education of their wards studying in classes V and X so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized, and to improve participation of SC /ST/Disabled children in classes V and X of the Pre-Matric stage, so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education.
Government has introduced this PMS Scheme for providing financial assistance to all SC /ST/BC/Disabled/Minority students pursuing studies in schools run by the Government, local bodies such as Mandal, Zilla Parishad and Municipalities or schools aided by the Government
Pre-Matric Scholarships to AP SC/ST/BC Minority Students, Online Application Form, PMS Scholarships to 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th class students, JnanaBhumi Scholarship application registration process, Pre-matric scholarship registration, Scholarship amount, Eligibility, Guidelines and more details are provided here.
Government of Andhra Pradesh, It’s Social Welfare Department will be issued AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Notification every year. Pre-Matric Scholarships for SC/ST/BC/Disabled/Minority students, who are studying 5th class to 8th class and IX and X Class students are eligible to apply. Social Welfare Departments invites applications from the eligible students for sanction of Pre-matric Scholarships.
Who are Eligible for AP Pre Matric Scholarship?
- Students of SC/ST/BC/Disabled/Minority communities with an income ceiling of Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum.
- For 5th to 10th Class students belongs to community SC/ST/Disabled are eligible
- Students belong to BC community are only eligible for applying 9th and 10th.
- he / She Should have an Aadhar Card, in case he /she does not have, he /she shall secure an Aadhar card by visiting the Enrollment center.
- He/she should be a regular, full time student studying in Government School or in a School run by local bodies such as Mandal Praja Parishad, Zilla Praja Parishad, Muncipalities/ Muncipal Corporations or any school aided by the Government.
- If a student has to repeat a class, he/she shall not get a scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year.
- Bank Account: Each Student shall have a Bank Account in his/her name from any of the Nationalized Banks,students who are minors shall have a joint account in the name of the student and mother/father/guardian.
Students not Eligible :
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. 2 Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
|Student Registration||Apply Through Jnanabhumi|
|Hostel Welfare Officer||Verification Done By HWO|
|School Principal||Confirm The Student|
|MTF Released by DD||a. Sanction By District officer|
b. System Generated Bills (FIFO)
c. DD/JD Uploads System Generated Bills In CFMS
d. MTF Released to Students Bank Account
MTF: Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates
- Rs.100 per month for Boys for 10 months
- Rs.150 per month for girls for 10 months.
Steps to download the AP Pre Matric Scholarship Notification PDF 2022
Andhra Pradesh State BC Welfare Department, Minorities Welfare Department, SC Welfare Department and ST Welfare Department would release the AP Pre matric Scholarship notification along with Information Bulletin on its official website, https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/. Eligible SC/ST/BC/PWD Students can check details and download the Andhra Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship notification on its registration web portal.
- Visit the https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Website
SC/ST/BC/PWD Students who are eligible needs to visit the official website of Jnana Bhumi AP Scholarship Web Portal, https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ your device browser.
- Click on the Pre Matric Scholarship Services Link
Once you reach the official website, you can click on the AP Pre Matric Scholarship Services Link. Then a new Student services web page would be opened in your device screen.
- Click on the Notification Link
Once you reach the SC/ST/BC/PWD Students Services web portal, Click on the Notification or Guidelines link at the Pre Matric Scholarship Fresh Registration Web Page
- Check the Notification Details
After clicking on that link, Pre Matric Scholarship notification and guidelines PDF would open. Users can check the notification details and read the instructions before going to submission of online application.
- Download the Notification PDF
After checking the all details, users can download notification and guidelines PDF file. Take a print it and preserve it for future reference.
Instructions to before filling the Application:
Pre-Matric Scholarships to AP & TS SC/ST/BC Minority Students
- It is necessary to fill *marked fields in the application forms( otherwise the application will not be accepted).
- An annual income of parent/guardian of the applicant 1) For SC and ST students should be below Rs.2.00 lakh. 2) For BC students should be below 45000/-
- Income and Caste Certificate should be obtained from MeeSeva only.
- Please note your Application ID number for future reference.
- Enter your Adhaar Number in Online Application form and upload the Scanned copy of Adhaar Card.
- Enter your Bank A/C details and Upload the Scanned copy of Bank Pass Book.
- Obtain a print out of the filled-in application form, enclose all the copies of required documents and submit the same in the institution / School where the Student is studying.
- Mere online registration of application without submission of hard copies with necessary enclosures within stipulated date does not confer any right to the student for sanction
- Income Certificate Obtained from Mee Seva.
- Caste Certificate Obtained from Mee Seva.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the institution (School).
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Photo Copy of Bank Pass Book.
How to Apply for Pre matric Scholarships:
AP Pre Matric Scholarship Registration: Students who desire to avail Pre Matric Scholarships under the Scheme shall apply online at Jnanabhumi web portal and click on the Pre Matric Scholarships for registration form and submit the details.
It is informed that the following people are eligible to apply for Pre-matric scholarship application scheme :
- a) SC/ST/Disabled: 5th to 10th
- b) BC: 9th and 10th
The following steps have to be followed while applying the Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme:
a) Fresh Application for Pre matric Scholarships:
- The online application is made available on JnanaBhumi website. Students or Principals of the school has t apply online through the link provided on the website.
- Provide all the details required in the application form.
- After submitting the details, Concerned Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) will go through the application and confirms the details.
- After confirmation from the HWO, District welfare Officer sanctions the scholarship.
a) Renewal Application for Pre matric Scholarships:
- Student or principal of the school has to click on the renewal registration form and enter his Aadhar Number and previous year Application number.
- Details of the student will be displayed. Student can change the details required (if any) and submit the application for renewal.
- Concerned HWO confirms the renewal application of the student and forwards to District Welfare Officer.
- District Welfare Officer confirms the details of the student and sanctions the scholarship.
Note to Institution (School): The Head Master of the School Should Collect all the Applications from the Students applied, Prepare a Booklet and submit it to Verification Officer of respective School allotted by the concerned Department.
- GOI Scholarships
- Pre Matric Scholarships
- Post Matric Scholarships
- Merit Cum Means Scholarships
- Andhra Pradesh + Telangana – Pre Matric Scholarships
- Andhra Pradesh + Telangana – Post Matric Scholarships
- AP Post Matric Scholarships
- AP Pre Matric Scholarships
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme GO’s
|G.O.Ms.No.36, Dated:25/02/2014 -Tribal Welfare Department – Pre-Matric Scholarships (New Scheme)-Guidelines for sanction od Pre-Matric Scholarships to ST Students studying from classes V- VIII from the year 2013-2014 under TSP -Orders – Issued.||Get The File|
|G.O.Ms.No.57, Dated:02-07-2013 – Social Welfare Department – Pre-Matric Scholarships (New Scheme) – Guidelines for sanction of Pre-Matric Scholarships to SC Students studying from Class V to VIII from the year 2013-14 – Orders – Issued.||Get The File|
|G.O.Ms.No.47, Dated: 31-12-2012 – SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT – “Rajiv Vidya Deewana” Pre-Matric Scholarships for students studying in Class IX and X for the year 2012-13-Orders – Issued||Get The File|