TS PhD Veterinary Course Admission 2023 by PVNR Veterinary University. PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University has published the TSVU PhD Admission 2023 notification on its web portal, https://tsvu.nic.in/ and applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into the PhD course in the Faculty of Veterinary Sciences in PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad for the academic year 2023.
PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University (PVNR TVU), Hyderabad invites applications for admission to PhD course. 11 seats are available for regular students for academic year 2022-23 for admission into PhD. The details of seats available for fresh candidates for admission into Ph. D course in various major fields of study are as shown in the notification.
Major Field of study in Ph.D:
- Livestock Production and Management
- Livestock Products Technology
- Animal Nutrition
|Name of the Admission||PVNTVU PhD Admission 2023|
|Title||Apply for TSVU PhD Admission 2023|
|Subject||TS Veterinary University has released TS Veterinary PhD Admission 2023 notification|
|website||https://tsvu.nic.in/ | www.tsvu.edu.in/|
|Last Date to apply||13 Jan|
- Eligibility: 60% marks in the Master of Veterinary Science.
- Age: Upper age limit is 50 years.
Master of Veterinary Science or an equivalent examination in Veterinary Science from PVNR TVU/SVVU/ APAU/ ANGRAU or from an institution accredited by ICAR in the concerned field of specialization with at least 70% marks in aggregate under traditional system of examination or an OGPA of 2.7 or above in 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 6.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system. In case of SC, ST and PH candidates, minimum of 60% aggregate marks under traditional system in Master of Veterinary Science or OGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 or 6.00 out of 10.00 under 10 point scale is essential.
The basic undergraduate degree in B. V. Sc. /B. V. Sc & A. H. is essential. The candidates awaiting final thesis vivavoce result may also apply. But they have to produce provisional certificate on or before the date of counselling failing which they shall not be allowed for counselling. (B) Age: The upper age limit is 50 years as on 01-07-2021 for all the candidates including ICAR senior research fellowship holders.
PhD Admission Fee Payment
The payment may be made by logging into https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm > Telangana > Educational Inst. > PVNRTVU (AC Claims), Rajendranagar > Other Fee > PhD application Fee (to be typed). Fee concession is not applicable to the applicants from Non-Telangana i.e. Rs. 1500/- (irrespective of the category). Copy of the acknowledgement slip for payment is to be enclosed. There is no concession in application fee for Non-Telangana applicants irrespective of their category.
The selection will be based on ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF (Ph.D.) 2023 ranks in respective departments. In-service/ Fresh candidates belonging to other states shall be treated as fresh candidates. However, they will not be eligible for stipend.
Selection of candidates for admission to Ph. D. courses shall be made by a Counselling Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor. The candidates who are eligible for admission in to the course should appear for Counselling before the counselling committee at Administrative building, PVNRTVU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad at their own expenses.
List of Enclosures:
Enclosures to the Google form application: Candidates shall upload the following certificates along with the application. Documents uploaded to the application shall be of PDF format only and shall not be more than 1 MB size. Candidates shall ensure the legibility of the documents before uploading.
The documents which are not clear shall not be considered and candidates will not be called for the counselling. Candidates shall enclose the designated documents at the respective columns in the application form. Improper filling/ uploading of documents shall be treated as invalid. The candidates should submit copies of the following certificates along with the ONLINE application.
- Nativity Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- ICAR AICE JRF / SRF (Ph.D.) 2021 hall ticket and rank card.
- Memoranda of Marks / Transcript obtained by the candidates at B. V. Sc. & A.H and M. V. Sc. level examinations.
- Provisional/ Degree certificates of the above examinations. e. SSC/equivalent Certificate
- Candidates belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes should enclose Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority of Telangana state. Candidates seeking of EWS quota shall enclose the certificate to this effect issued by the competent authority. The admission given under these categories shall be provisional till the genuineness of the Social Status claims of the candidates are certified by the respective Departments of the Government.
- Differently abled persons should submit the PH certificate, issued by competent authority.
- Study certificates from Heads of recognized educational institutions from VI class onwards. Those who appeared for any examination by private study should enclose residence certificate for that period.
- Certificate showing the formula for conversion of OGPA/CGPA into marks in respect of candidates who passed their examination from Universities other than A.P. Agricultural University / ANGRAU / SVVU / PVNR TVU. An amount of Rs. 750/- in case of SC/ ST/ PH and Rs. 1500/- for all other category candidates may be paid through SBI collect towards Application Fee.
- All the originals of the above certificates should be produced at the time of counselling and submitted to the college at the time of admission.
- Any valid government ID proof. Note: All the originals of the above certificates should be produced at the time of counselling.
- Migration Certificate if the candidate passed qualifying examination from a University other than P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University.
- Transfer Certificate from the College/Institution where the candidate last studied.
- If any of the required certificates are not produced by the applicants on or before the date of counselling, they will not be permitted for counselling.
How to apply for TS PhD Veterinary Course Admission:
Submit the Google form application https://forms.gle/absFBF6pbmbNgV4d9 (click this hyperlink for Google form application) along with all necessary enclosures in PDF format ONLY of less than 1MB shall be uploaded on or before 13 Jan by 4.00 p.m. Google form Applications shall not be accepted after the due date. Candidates who are in employment should upload No Objection certificate from the employer. 10. The list of eligible candidates for counselling will be displayed on University Website
- Last date for receipt of Applications : 13 Jan
- Date of Counselling : 20 Jan
- Date of Registration for I semester 2022- 23 : 24 Jan
- PVNR TSVU Telangana Veterinary University Ph.D course Admissions