TS PhD Veterinary Course Admissions 2020 (PVNR Veterinary University). PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University has published the PhD course Admission notification and applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into the PhD course in the Faculty of Veterinary Sciences in PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad for the academic year 2019.
PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University (PVNR TVU), Hyderabad invites applications for admission to PhD course.
Major Field of study in Ph.D:
1. Livestock Production and Management
2. Livestock Products Technology
3. Animal Nutrition
Eligibility: 60% marks in the Master of Veterinary Science.
Age: Upper age limit is 50 years as on 01.07.2018.
How to apply for TS PhD Veterinary Course Admissions:
Duly filled in application along with attested copies of required certificates reach the Registrar, PVNR TVU, Administrative Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad on or before either in person or by Post.
Last date for receipt of Applications: 10-12-2018
Date of Entrance test: 17-12-2018
Date of Interview: 20-12-2018
Date of Registration of I semester 2018-19: 27-12-2018
Test Centre: College of Veterinary Science, Rajendranagar
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Hall Ticket shall be presented to the Supervising Officer at the Entrance Test Centre. Candidate without the Hall Ticket shall not be allowed for the entrance test.
2. No travelling expenses will be paid for appearing for the entrance test.
3. Violation of any instruction and adoption of any malpractices in the Examination Hall shall render in cancellation of his/her answer-script and forfeiture of his/her claims for appearing in the Entrance Test. The decision of the Chief Superintendent of the Entrance Test Centre shall be final in all these matters.
4. The candidates will not be admitted to the examination after the first 10 minutes and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the first half an hour is over.
5. Mark your Question Booklet Series on OMR Answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Black Ball Point pen only.
6. The candidate has to select the correct answer and mark it on the OMR Answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle for the respective question by using a black ballpoint pen only.
7. Issue of Hall Tickets and appearance in the test does not automatically entitle a candidate for admission.
8. The cover containing the filled in application should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR M.V.Sc. ADMISSIONS”