Records/Registers & School leadership in AP Model Primary School: School is the extended shadow of the Head of the institution. Head Masters should have some vital leadership qualities to run their schools through conviction and sheer personality.
a. He must have a great vision – the ability to formulate and shape the future, rather than shaped by events.
b. He must have courage with the will power and patience to see things through. He must stay steadfast in challenging under-performance.
c. He must have a passion to work with the pupil and his staff. He must be passionate about teaching, learning and show great commitment to children.
d. Successful school leaders are team-builders. He has to understand the importance of relationships, empower their staff and pupils and show great empathy.
e. He must show great judgment and wise leadership. He has to involve the whole school community i.e the pupil, teachers, SMC, society, officials and take the school forward.
f. To be successful, the Head Master must be optimistic and resilient, remain calm in a crisis and be energetic and positive at all times.
g. He must be a great persuader and motivate his co-staff to work with outward-looking and curiosity.
Head Masters’ excellence in MPS: Records/Registers & School leadership in AP Model Primary School
- H.M shall play a pivotal role in the implementation every programme with specific goals and objectives.
- All academic, innovative, general and specific activities shall be executed under his resourceful guidance.
- He has to take lead to organize the programmes as per predetermined agenda without digressions.
- Head Masters of MPS are to be provided with Tablet PC along with internet facility.
- He has to record the ongoing academic activities and important events in the school and upload them in the mandal/district portal at least once every fortnight.
- The recordings may include conduction of assembly, classroom transactions, implementation of innovative, general and specific programmes, celebration of festivals, SMC meetings etc.
- He can also utilize them to share their experiences with other schools during complex meetings
- He has to use the tablet PC for entering school particulars i.e particulars of staff, students, habitation, SMC, grants details etc.
- State and district officials can assess the performance of the school through these uploaded programmes.
- The above mentioned practices are to done in addition to the regular job chart of the H.M of Primary Schools.
Records and registers to be maintained in MPS:
- Admission Register
- Census Register
- Inspection Register
- Casual Leave Register
- Not Enrolled Children Register
- Children Progress Register
- Students Attendance Register
- Teacher Attendance Register
- Non Teaching Staff Register
- Visitors Register
- MDM Register
- TC Register
- CCE Register
- AGM Register
- HM Supervision Register
- Assembly Register
- Out Of School Children Register
- Register Of Frequent Absentees
- Library Books Issue Register
- SMS Minutes Register
- Radio Programm Minutes Register
- Children Committees Minutes Register
- Wallmagazine Register
- Post Box Register
- Movement Register
- JABAR Register
- MDM Rice Stock Register
- Children Habitation Register
- Uniform Aquittance Register
- Free Textbook Aquintance Register
- Parent Meeting Minutes Register
- Stock Register
- MDM Tasting Register
- Health Register
- NGC Register