General Basara IIIT Call Letter 2022 would be released by the Telangana Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies on its UG Admission web portal admissions.rgukt.ac.in after announcement of provisionally selected candidates list for attending the Basara IIIT admission counselling as per the schedule.
Students who have provisionally selected for TS RGUKT Admission counselling can download the call letter along with admission counselling dates from the Basara UG Admission web portal for admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar, for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Basara IIIT Admission Counselling Instructions
The following are the Instructions for counseling and requested to read them carefully.
- Provisionally selected students should report at venue of counseling at RGUKT (IIIT) Basar, Basara Mandal, Nirmal (District) as per the counselling dates.
- Attend the admission counselling along with the original documents / certificates without fail.
- It is the responsibility of students / parents to make all suitable travel arrangements so as to reach the University by 10:00 AM on the counselling date.
- Admission shall not be given, if the student fails to attend the counseling in person on the counselling date and time for whatsoever reason.
- The seat will be allocated to the next best candidate.
- Mere attending the counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- The admission will be given only if the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria and pay relevant fee after the verification of original certificates / documents.
- The selection stands cancelled in case candidate fails to produce the original certificates at the time of verification or fail to pay the relevant fee.
|Name of the call letter||BASARA IIIT Admission Call Letter 2022|
|Title||Download Basara IIIT Admission Call Letter 2022|
|Subject||TS RGUKT has released BASARA IIIT Admission Counselling Call Letter 2022|
|For Admission Into||6-year Integrated B.Tech Program|
|Admission Web Portal||https://www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in|
|Next, Counselling Dates||Basara IIIT Admission Counselling Schedule|
How to download Basara IIIT Call Letter 2022?
After checking the BASARA IIIT Result at the official website and students who have selected for the first phase counselling, they should download the BASARA IIIT Admission Counselling Call Letter for attending admission counselling from the admission web portal along with counselling schedule. Students may follow the below below given simple steps for downloading the call letter.
- Visit TS RGUKT website
Students need to visit the official website of RGUKT Basara by entering web address https://www.rgukt.ac.in/ in your device browser. Then, Telangana RGUKT website will appear in your device screen.
- Click on UG Admissions Link
Once your reach the Basara RGUKT website, click on the UG Admissions link on the home page. Then, you will be redirected to the TS RGUKT IIIT UG Admission web portal.
- Click on Selection List Link
After visiting the UG Admission Web Portal, Click on the Selection List link under the UG Admissions section. Then, BASARA IIIT Result web page will be opened in your device.
- Check your name
Once you reach the Basara IIIT Result web page, you can click on the UG admission Provisional Selected Candidate list for Counselling link. Then, the selection result PDF file will be downloaded in your device. Check your name in this file.
- Download Call Letter
After checking your result, you can download Basara IIIT Call Letter from the admission web page. Check the counselling dates, read the instructions carefully and follow it. Students should attend the admission counselling along with required documents.
List of Documents for Verification:
The candidates shall bring the following documents /certificates in original along with TWO sets of the Xerox copies.
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class Board Examination.
- Grade Sheet of 10th Class Board Examination.
- SSC Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate.
- Study certificates (from 4th class to 10th Class)
- Non-Local Category have to submit a Residence Certificate.
- Caste/Community certificate.
- Latest Income Certificate issued after 01.04.2021 from Mee seva Only.
- Two photographs each of the candidate and parents.
- A photo copy (Xerox copy) of family Ration Card
- Aadhar UID Card or EID of the candidate (Xerox Copy)