AP KGBV Special Officers Recruitment Notification would be released by the AP School Education Department in the month of June for the recruitment of Special Officers(SOs) in the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas located in all Districts under control of Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas Society(APKGBV)
APKGBV RVM(SSA) would invite Applications from the eligible female candidates who hold Post Graduate Degree and B.Ed. Teaching Experience is preferred to work as Special Officers in the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas located in all Districts, which are Residential Schools for girls in classes 6 to 10, on contractual basis for one year. Applications should be submitted in the District Project Offices, SSA).
Eligibility for Recruitment of Special Officers: Female Candidates having Post Graduate Degree with 55% marks and possessing B.Ed. with 55% marks.
|Name Of The Recruitment||AP KGBV Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Society Name||APKGBV RVM (SSA)|
|Title||AP KGBV Special Officers Recruitment 2022|
|Subject||APKGBV RVM (SSA) has released Special Officers Recruitment Notification|
|JOB Name||Special Officers|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas|
|Name Of The Department||AP School Education Department|
|Recruitment||AP KGBV Recruitment|
Age for AP KGBV Special Officers Recruitment: Candidate should have completed 25 years of age and not have completed 39 years of age as per the notification. In case of SC, ST, BC candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49 years.
General Instructions for Recruitment of Special Officers:
The last date for submission of applications is to be available on website. Submission of applications through E-mail will not be considered.
- Applications to work as Special Officers should be submitted in the respective District Project Offices, SSA AP where the candidate is located/residing. Only Female Candidates need apply.
- The candidate should be a resident of the District where the selection is sought.
- On selection they should be willing to reside in the same Mandal HQ where the KGBV is located and required to make night halts in the KGBVs.
- Rule of reservation and the Roster system, will be strictly followed, taking the District as the Unit.
- The services of candidates will be terminated in case of low performance / indulging in any unacceptable activities / misbehavior / misappropriation of funds etc.
- The mode of employment shall be on Contract for an initial period of one year from the date of appointment. Performance review will be conducted at the end of the contract period and based on this the contract may be extended.
- No canvassing is allowed. Any person indulging in such canvassing is liable for rejection of her candidature.
- The Selection is purely on Temporary basis and will be terminated at any point of time without any notice.
Qualifications for AP KGBV Special Officers Recruitment:
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks and
- B.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks aggregate.
- Desirable: Experience of working in a residential school.
- Experience of handling administration/financial matters in a responsible capacity.
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in Computers.
- Remuneration per month: Rs. 25,000/- (including all allowances)
Selection procedure for Recruitment of Special Officers:
All candidates fulfilling the essential qualifications will be required to appear for a written test. Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of merit in the written test and following the Rule of Reservation. Final selection will be published in the District by the District Project Office concerned and also on the website http://rvm.ap.nic.in.
The Written test : The Written test shall be of 3 hours duration and will consist of both Objective and Essay type Question. The test will be bilingual (English & Telugu). The Questions will be based on the following syllabus:
- General Knowledge.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Programme – Objectives, Interventions, Educational and Quality Indicators and Issues, Curriculum, Assessment and Evaluation Procedures.
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
- Management, Roles and Responsibilities, Managerial and Leadership Skills, Roles and Responsiblities of teachers and other staff in educational institutions.
- Child Rights with special focus on girls education.
- Administrative and Financial Procedures/Rules.
- The applications along with the copies of documents as prescribed must be submitted to the District Project Office of RVM (SSA) on/before 23.09.2013 using the prescribed proforma which may be downloaded from the website.
- Candidates should present the following certificates in original for verification when called for.
- Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC Certificate or equivalent.
- Degree Certificates for Graduation and B.Ed.
- Permanent Community Certificate/Original Caste Certificate.
- Residence Certificate (issued by the Tahsildar).
- One Passport photo in addition to the one affixed to the application.
- Applicants may contact the District Project Office, RVM (SSA), for detailed schedule or changes in schedule.
List of Enclosures:
- One additional passport size photo to the application form identical to the photo affixed above
- Attested copies of (i) proof of age,
- (ii) SSC certificate,
- (iii) Degree Certificates for PG and B.Ed,
- (iv) Permanent Community Certificate or Caste Certificate
- (iv) Proof of Residence (issued by the Tahsildar).
Detailed Schedule for Recruitment of Special Officers
- Tentative Schedule for Recruitment of Special Officers in KGBVs :
- Issue of Notification by APKGBV Society and the District Project Offices: November 19
- Last date for receipt of applications: 23/09/2020 before 5:00 p.m.
- Scrutiny of applications at District Project Offices, RVM (SSA)
- Issue of Hall Tickets to the eligible candidates by the POs in the prescribed proforma online or by post and SMS the details.
- Conduct of written test at District Level: November 10th,
- Valuation of answer scripts at State Level: November 20th
- Finalization and Display of Merit List: November 23rd
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative.Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.