Safety and Security Measures: Telangana State, Minority Welfare Department, Director has directed to follow the safety measures and other measures in the Residential Schools. In this regarding TSREIS Secretary has issued instructions to all the TSRE School’s Principals and Special Officers of KGBV Schools under TSREIS on Safety measures to be taken in Hostel and Residential Schools.
Safety and Security Measures:
The following arrangements to made in the hostels and residential schools:
- In all the Girls Hostels, CCTV Cameras must be provided, at important places, for the safety and security of girls. TeachersBadi.In
- IN all the hostels and Residential Schools, action be taken for installation of solar power equipment to save electricity and power bills.
- In all the Hostels and Residential Schools RO/UV plants must be provided to ensure safe drinking water to the boarders.
- Continuous running water must be ensured in toilets and steps be taken to clean the toilets regularly.
- Efforts must be to maintain a small library in all the hostels and residential schools to create good reading atmosphere among the children. Also, one or two computers be provided in the reading room to impart basic computer knowledge.TeachersBadi.In
- At least once in a quarter, there shall be a medical checkup of all the boarders, particularly, Eye tests and Dental check ups.
- All the children in the hostels must be encouraged and taught to maintain ” Clean and Green” in the hostel premises and in their surroundings.
- Electrical fittings and wires must be periodically checked to prevent short- circuit etc.
- Girls and Boys in the Hostel must be encouraged to play some games and sports; play kits should be provided.TeachersBadi.In
- Mosquito-nets must be fixed to all windows in the Hostel building.
In order to prevent such instances, it is desirable to have proper compound wall, with adequate height, to all Girls Hostels would also be better to have 2 to 3 feet height barbed wire, properly fixed with iron-angulars, above the wall. If the Girls hostel is located in your town building, it must have proper compound wall as mentioned above. If it is a rented building, you must get the compound wall constructed by the owner. This arrangement will not only ensure safety and security to the Girls in the Hostels, but also gives confidence to the parents of the girls that their children are well protected.
All the principals and Special Officers are requested that please follow the above mentioned Safety.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details