State bank of Travancore has issued Peon Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification. State bank of Travancore invites Applications from eligible candidates for appointment of Peons in State Bank of Travancore(SBT).
Candidates can apply for vacancies of their native districts/centres only. Selection will be made district wise on the basis of merit among the candidates of the same district. Candidates have to appear for written test at allotted Centre at their own expenses.
Sate/UT wise vacancies:
Andhra Pradesh : 12
Madhya Pradesh: 2
New Delhi : 18
Punjab : 7
Tamil Nadu : 121
Uttar Pradesh: 3
West Bengal: 5
Educational Qualification (as on 01 Jan 2023 ):
(i) 10th Standard Pass. But should not have passed Class XII or equivalent
(ii) Ex-serviceman, who have passed/ obtained the Indian Army matriculation Certificate or corresponding certificate equivalent to 10th Standard in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces as on 01 Jan of the Indian Union are also eligible for the post. Such candidates should pass the language test from the concerned states. Certificates should be dated on or before 01 Jan .
Age Limit: (As on 01 Jan )
(i) Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age: 26 years (as on 01 Jan). Candidates born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1995, both days inclusive are only eligible to apply.
(ii) The upper age limit will be relaxed as
1. SC / ST – 5 years
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC)-3 years
3. PWD (Gen)- 10 years
4. PWD (SC /ST)- 15 years
5. PWD (OBC) -13 years
6. Ex-Serviceman/Disabled Ex-Serviceman Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
7. Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried
9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates).
For SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.50/-
For OBC/GEN: Rs.300/-
1. On-line Registration of Applications from : 14 Sep
2. Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 0 3 October
3. Payment of Fees – Online : 14 Sep to 03 October
4. Payment of Fees -Offline: 17 Sep to 08 October
5. Dates of Written Examination : 24 Nov
Bank may conduct written test on more than two dates, if need be.