Science Seminar On 28th February on the occasion of National Science day. The NCERT is going to Organize one day Science Seminar on Emerging Trends in Science Education for Teacher Educators Teachers and other field functionaries of School Education on 28 February, on the occasion National Science day.
SCERT is organizing one day Science Seminar on 28 Feb at 10.00 am with the theme “Redefining the Perspectives of Teaching Science” in virtual mode. Therefore the District Educational Officers are requested to instruct science teachers to watch the science seminar proceedings which will be live streamed through official YouTube channel of SCERT : www.youtube.com/c/SCERTTELANGANAOFFICIAL .
The venue of the Seminar will be Godavari Auditorium, SCERT, TS, Hyderabad. Seminar Guidelines as follows
Science Seminar Theme 2023: Redefining the Perspectives of Teaching Science
Science Seminar Sub themes 2023:
- Laboratories as real world and vice – versa.
- Project based learning – finding solutions to local challenges and issues.
- 21st century skills shift in teaching learning process.
The objectives of the Seminar:
- The objectives of the Seminar to promote the professional development of the science teachers.
- To enable the teachers foster innovation to address local challenges and issues.
- To encourage teachers to come out with innovative ideas in science.
|Name of the Seminar||Science Seminar|
|Title||Submit the Science Seminar Papers|
|Subject||SCERT Telangana is organizing the State Level Seminar on 28th February|
|Theme for 2023||Redefining the Perspectives of Teaching Science|
|Sub themes for 2023||Laboratories as real world and vice – versa.|
Project based learning – finding solutions to local challenges and issues.
21st century skills shift in teaching learning process.
|Last date for submission||02 Feb|
Science Seminar On 28th February on the occasion of National Science day. Papers are invited From Science Teachers, Teacher Educators, Researchers, field functionaries, NGOs working in the areas of School and Teacher Education.
The contributors have to send their paper (write up) in English version or Telugu version in the following format on the subthemes mentioned above.
- Personal details.
- Phone No
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
- Sub theme
- Title of the Topic
- Objective Objectives
- Description of the presentation
- Conclusion and Implications
- In English version, the software should be in MS Word with font size ’12’ (Times New Roman) not exceeding thousand words or 4 pages.
- In Telugu version the Software should be Anu’ font size 18′ or any software (I leap etc.) in PDF format.
- Last date for the submission of seminar papers (write-ups) along with soft copy is 2 February.
- Mailing address : Department of Mathematics and Science, opp. L.B Stadium E’ Gate, Aliya School compound, SCERT, Hyderabad, 500001 or email: email@example.com
- After screening of Seminar papers (write-ups) only, selected candidates will be invited to give their presentation on 28 February.
- Venue of the Seminar: Godavari Auditorium, SCERT Campus, SCERT.Telangana State, Hyderabad.
- The T.A & DA for the selected participants will be borne by SCERT,TS as per TSTA norms.