Science Seminar On 28th February on the occasion of National Science day. The NCERT is going to organize one day Science Seminar on Emerging Trends in Science Education for Teacher Educators Teachers and other field functionaries of School Education on 28 February, 2020, on the occasion National Science day. The venue of the Seminar will be Godavari Auditorium, SCERT, TS, Hyderabad. Seminar Guidelines as follows
Science Seminar Theme for 2020: “Emerging Trends in Science Education”
Science Seminar Sub themes for 2020:
- Role of Periodic Table in Expanding the knowledge of Science & Technology.
- Grooming Students towards Emerging Technologies
- Experiential Learning in Science and Development of Science Skills (Quote Specific Experiences).
The objectives of the Seminar: To encourage teachers
- to explore into emerging trends in Science Education.
- to implement new practices in teaching Science to make it more effective.
- To make Science Education more relevant to contemporary needs and challenges of individuals as well as society.
- to make school as a hub for Science related activities
- to help students to develop investigation skills
- to guide the students to apply the scientific concepts in real life situations.
Science Seminar On 28th February on the occasion of National Science day. Papers are invited From Science Teachers, Teacher Educators, Researchers, field functionaries, NGOs working in the areas of School and Teacher Education.
The contributors have to send their paper (write up) in English version or Telugu version in the following format on the subthemes mentioned above.
- Personal details.
- Phone No
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
- Sub theme
- Title of the Topic
- Objective Objectives
- Description of the presentation
- Conclusion and Implications
- In English version, the software should be in MS Word with font size ’12’ (Times New Roman) not exceeding thousand words or 4 pages.
- In Telugu version the Software should be Anu’ font size 18′ or any software (I leap etc.) in PDF format.
- Last date for the submission of seminar papers (write-ups) along with soft copy is 8 February, 2020.
- Mailing address : Department of Mathematics and Science, opp. L.B Stadium E’ Gate, Aliya School compound, SCERT, Hyderabad, 500001 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After screening of Seminar papers (write-ups) only, selected candidates will be invited to give their presentation on 28 February, 2020.
- For further details contact : 9346307565, 9966094001.
- Venue of the Seminar: Godavari Auditorium, SCERT Campus, SCERT.Telangana State, Hyderabad.
- The T.A & DA for the selected participants will be borne by SCERT,TS as per TSTA norms.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details