SDF Vidyadhan Scholarships 2020 for AP, TS Students, Apply Online before June 30. Sarojini damodaran Scholarships, SDF Vidyadhan Scholarships notification released for AP and Telangana State Students. Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families. The students are selected after completion of 10th grade/SSLC through a rigorous selection process. Those selected will be eligible for two year scholarship from the Foundation.
If they continue to do well, they will be given scholarship for pursuing any degree course of their interest; these scholarships are directly through the foundation or external sponsors who have registered with the Foundation. Currently Vidyadhan program has around 1500 students across the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Padesh and Telanagana.
Scholarship amount in SDF Vidyadhan Scholarships 2020:
The scholarship amount for graduation courses varies from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 per year depending on the course and duration.The selected students will be required to attend the mentoring programs from the Foundation.
SDF Vidyadhan Scholarship Amounts for Intermediate:
The scholarship amount for 11th ( Intermediate 1st year) and 12th grade (Intermediate 2nd year) will be a maximum of Rs. 6000/year.
SDF Vidyadhan Scholarships Eligibility ~ Who Can Apply?
Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakh and who have completed their 10th grade/SSC exam in the year 2019 from Andhra Pradesh. They should also have scored 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination. The cut off mark for students with disability is 75%. Please select the correct program Andhra Intermediate 1st year when you apply.
Selection Process for SDF Vidyadhan Scholarships:
SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short test/interview. Exact locations for the test and interview will be informed to the shortlisted students individually. SDF will reimburse the out of district travel expense of the student and a parent for eligible cases.
Important Dates for SDF Vidyadhan Scholarships 2020:
Apply From May 10th to June 30th, 2020
Interview/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame. Exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates.
Required Documents for SDF Vidyadhan Scholarships
- Scanned copies of the following are required
- 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website)
- Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted; this is mandatory at the time of interview only)
- Disability Certificate (for those applying in disability category)
Contact Details of SDF Vidyadhan: For any clarifications send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the given links of website for the currently open scholarship programs.
Andhra Intermediate 1st year 2019
Andhra Intermediate 2nd year 2019
Telangana Intermediate 1st year 2019
Telangana Intermediate 2nd year 2019
How To Apply for SDF Vidyadhan Scholarships?
- Candidates need to have a personal Email Account to apply online. If you do not already have one, please create a new account in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers. Please memorize the email login and password for future use.
- While registering a new account you will be asked for details like:
a. First Name: Please mention your first name as per your educational records.
b. Last Name: Please mention your last name as per your educational records.
c. Email ID: Please mention your email address and do not forget to regularly check this email account for our intimation. For future login, use the email id. Do Not Use Cybercafe email ids.
d. Vidyadhan Password: Please choose a complex password for the user name you have created above. The Password should have at least 8 characters. This password is not same as the password you have created for the email id. When you log into the vidyadhan application next time, you have to use the email id and the vidyadhan password you have created. Please remember it; do not write it anywhere for security reasons. If you forget the password then you can retrieve it by clicking “Forgot Password” link in the Home Page.
- Click on “Apply Now ” button. An email will be sent to your email account with account activation link.
- Please open your email in a new window and open the account activation email. Click on the activation link provided in that email. This will open the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
- Please login with the email id and the vidyadhan password that you have entered in Step 2 above while registering a new account.
- After you login you can see a link “Help” on the main menu. You can click on that link to read help and instructions for creating an application, updating and tracking it.
- Please select the appropriate scholarship program from the list available programs and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to create your application.
- After creating the application you can edit it and make changes by clicking on Edit Application on top of the application.
- Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from SDF. https://vidyadhan.org/register/student (Vidyadhan Scholarship Program of meritorious students)
Vidyadhan Scholarship to students:
Students Online Registrations or Apply Online http://sdfoundationindia.com/ and Last date for apply online : 30-06-2020